I Miss You

[SEQUEL] My Precious Fangirl 2 [TWOSHOT]

G-Dragon sighed again and leaned back into his chair.

. I can't concentrate at all. Why is Gabbie always on my mind?

"Hyung" Seungri called out

"Yeah?"

Seungri came in and sat down on G-Dragon's bed with his legs crossed.

"She's on your mind again right?"

G-Dragon turned his chair around and faced the maknae. He sighed as Seungri guessed it correctly.

"I.. just miss her"

"But your feelings towards her is more than just a precious fangirl"

"I know"

An idea clicked into G-Dragon's mind as he slowly smiled.

"Seungri-ah. Do hyung a favour"

"What is it hyung?"

GD whispered into Seungri ears, telling him what to do. Seungri's eyes widened as GD continued to tell him his plan.

"Hyung! What happens if you get caught?"

"I don't care. I need to see her and to find out why she's on my mind and to check my feelings for her"

Seungri sighed, "Okay, I'll try to pull some strings with Hyun Suk hyung"

"Thanks panda!" GD grinned

"I ain't no panda!" He hollered from the living room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One Sunday morning at 5:30 am. G-Dragon was at the airport without anyone noticing him. He soon boarded the 6:15 am flight to Sydney, Australia. While on the plane, Gabbie was on his mind.

Why... What is this feeling I have towards her.

G-Dragon touched his left side of his chest and sighed. He closed his eyes and went to sleep, only to have Gabbie occupying his mind once more.

~ ~

The plane landed, G-Dragon got out his sunglasses and hat and wore them. He held on his small suitcase which had a few of his clothes, while his side bag was on his right shoulder, carrying his wallet, phone and a few other things.

He caught a cab and headed towards the hotel that he stayed last year. He paid the driver and got his suitcase.

"Hello" The receptionist greeted as she gave him his room keys.

G-Dragon thanked her and mentally thanked his dongsaeng for doing this for him.

I should thank Seungri when I get back home.

G-dragon slumped down onto his soft bed and shut his eyes closed as his mind went back to Gabbie. He sighed and sat back up.

"I really have to get my feelings sort out so that this won't bother me anymore"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello" G-Dragon said as he entered the presidents office.

"I see you are here again. But this time alone?"

G-dragon nodded.

G-Dragon started to explain the things he had on his minds. He told his feelings he has towards Gabbie and asks if he could help again for another surprise for her.

"Of course. I'll be glad to help you. When would you like to have this special event?"

"Tomorrow night at the same place and same time please"

"Alright. I'll notify my workers excluding Gabbie"

"Thank you" G-Dragon stood up and bowed beore leaving the office.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

G-Dragon slumped down onto his bed and sighed in content.

After talking with the president. I'm now sure of my feelings towards my precious fan.

G-Dragon smiled.

I love her.

"I miss you" G-Dragon mumbled before falling asleep with a smile on his face.