Chapter 4 - Changing Roles

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

 

“Next stop, Cheonggyesan Mountain, Hengbok Hot springs.Thank you for choosing our bus services. Have a nice trip.” The recorded voice said.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly got up and took their bags out of the closed-shelf, leaving the bus on the next second. Fortunately, the old couple had fallen asleep and so they were able to leave without being noticed followed by other people. Both of them hadn’t shared a word since they woke up. The awkwardness from the previous incident was still fresh on their minds and they didn’t really want to talk about it and so the best was just to shut up and walk.

Baekhyun looked at the huge 3-floors building right up on the steep street. ‘Finally!’ He thought, smiling happily. His plan could finally start. First of all, he would take Chanyeol to have lunch with him. After travelling for 4 hours, a huge hole had grown in his stomach. And then…Baekhyun rubbed his hands against each other. Maybe a walk around the place to start, a dinner at the end of the day…and wine! Yes, wine! Chanyeol would always do crazy things whenever he drank wine. Then Baekhyun would appear in front of him, in their room and…Baekhyun blushed at his own dirty thoughts. If a few weeks later he noticed himself thinking like this, he would certainly think he had gone crazy.

Baekhyun sighed in happiness and looked at Chanyeol at his left but….he wasn’t there. Chanyeol wasn’t there. He looked around in panic till he saw his lover already really far away, walking towards Hengbok.

“Hey! Chanyeol! Wait for me!” Baekhyun bluntly grabbed his suitcase and dragged it thru the steep street, filling the air with the loud noise of the caster-wheels as he called Chanyeol. “Wait for me! Ya! Why are you walking so fast?” Baekhyun speed his pace and somehow managed to catch Chanyeol. “Ya! Channie! Why the hell are you so stressed up? It’s not like the water is just going to fly away!”

Chanyeol glared at him like many times before. ‘Oh, right.’ Baekhyun remembered. He wasn’t his Channie anymore. Embarrassed, Baekhyun look down at his feet as they continued to walk. It didn’t matter how many times he tried because he just couldn’t get used to how they were right now.

Eventually, they arrived to the entry room and a pretty girl, wearing a uniform, opened the door for them.

“Welcome to Hengbok Hot springs, where you’ll always find happiness or she will found you.”

“Thank you!” Baekhyun replied with a glorious smile. ‘Oh !’ He immediately covered his face with his scarf again when the girl blushed deeply when he smiled. ‘He was still a famous person! He needed to be careful!’

As the door was opened, the luxurious reception-hall shone in their eyes. In front of them, was the reception where a few people were talking with the hotel staff, checking-in or checking-out. Baekhyun didn’t know. At they’re right was a small living-room, with black and red chairs and paintings and small sconces were hanging on the wall. The floor was so perfectly waxed to the point they could see their reflects on it. And to make all this perfect, a glorious chandelier was shining above their heads. Baekhyun was amazed.

They reach the reception and another woman immediately came to assist them.

“Welcome to Hengbok Hot springs.” She said, smiling. “What can I do for you?”

“Ah! Yeah. Thank you. We made a reservation for the week…”

“In whose name?”

“Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol.” Suho had told him that even thought he was the one calling; he made the reservations on their name.

“Let me see…” She checked her computer. “Byun…Byun…Ah! Here it is! A double room with one queen sized bed for two. Oh and free access to the hot springs. Is that right?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun replied.

“Very well, then I just need to give you…”

“Wait a minute!” Chanyeol suddenly said. Both Baekhyun and the receptionist looked at him. “You said the room had ONE queen sized bed.”

“Exactly…”

“I see…Could you possibly change it two a double room with two single-beds? Better…do you have two single rooms?” Baekhyun felt like the floor disappeared under his feet.

“W-what?” The receptionist stuttered.

“You heard me… can you give us two single rooms?” Baekhyun had to hold himself on the reception’s counter to not fall dead on the floor. The receptions couldn’t help notice this and she understood the situation completely: she needed to help that guy.

“I’m sorry…” She said as she looked in her computer at the tones of empty single rooms. “I’m sorry but we’re totally booked for this week. I’m afraid I can’t help you.” Baekhyun looked at her and she suddenly became an angle on his eyes.

“Then what about an extra bed?” She looked at the heart-broken guy again.

“I’m sorry but we don’t have those. Our hotel didn’t adopt that system.”

“I see…” Chanyeol glared at the receptionist while Baekhyun smiled at her in gratitude.

“Sir, if the problem is the space, don’t worry! As I said, it’s a queen sized bed so you would be able to sleep with ten more people in there and you would still have space left!”

“For your own good, I hope you’re right.” Was chanyeol’s last statement. The receptionist froze when she heard him but when she looked at the happy short guy, she knew she did the right thing.

“I’m sure you won’t be disappointed! Well, then…” She handed a card to Baekhyun and 2 bracelets. “Here you have the key-card to your room and the bracelets will give you full access to the hot springs. You need to take the elevator to the 3rd floor and look for room number 269. The 2nd floor has a library, feel free to use it. On the 1st floor, where we are…at your right you have the door that will take you to the hot pools and on the left to the restaurant/cafeteria. You can as well, use the saunas, on the ground-floor under us. Enjoy as much as you can.”

“THANK YOU!” Baekhyun shouted as the girl winked at him. “Chanyeol let’s…” Baekhyun looked around. “Chanyeol?”

“Right there!” The receptionist said, pointing at the elevators on their left.

“Oh! Thank you!” She shook her fist in the air.

“Hwaiting!” She said loud enough for Baekhyun hear, but without being able for Chanyeol to understand. Baekhyun shook his fist back and got in the elevator with Chanyeol. The elevator moved in silence, since both of its occupants were thinking deeply to themselves. Baekhyun couldn’t believe how lucky he was to find such an amazing fairy to help him. He had to admit. When he heard Chanyeol saying he wanted a spare room, the tears were really close to fall. After all, everything was about to get ruined! But in the end, that ‘Oh, so nice’ receptionist helped him! He didn’t really like the fact that the bed was that big, but maybe it was just her exaggerating.

As for Chanyeol, he couldn’t help thinking he had been tricked. It was obvious that the hotel wasn’t fully booked and there wasn’t a single hotel in the whole word that didn’t have extra-beds. He looked at Baekhyun. That was certainly Baekhyun’s fault! He must have bribe the girl when he wasn’t seeing. Damn it!

The elevator finally stopped and the door opened to a red hallway. Once again, Baekhyun was amazed. The floor was covered with red velvet! It felt like he was walking on the clouds. He was so focus looking around that he didn’t even noticed they arrived till his face bumped against the door. He rubbed his nose in pain.

“Why didn’t you warn me?” He hissed at Chanyeol.

“Well…you seemed very sure about where you were going.”

“And I was! I just…masdjfhjskh.” Baekhyun said, mumbling incoherent words to himself in the end. The last thing he needed was to be made fun of. Putting the card on the door’s lock, the door opened and they immediately walked to the inside.

“Woah!!!” The whole room was really modern and just…huge! Baekhyun went to sit on the bed while he wowed at the room. The bed was as big as the girl described it and had a pure white quilt. At the right side of the bed there was the closet with mirrors as doors. In the front of the bed, there was some kind of small living room with white couches and a LCD and a door that Baekhyun guessed to be the bathroom. He jumped a little on bed as he looked at Chanyeol who was putting his bag on the floor. Baekhyun remembered his plan.

“Chanyeol, what do you wanna do now?”

“What does that have anything to do with you?” Baekhyun bit his lip.

“I just thought…”

“Just because I came with you it doesn’t mean I’ll do things with you. I just came to rest. “ Baekhyun’s heart was once again stabbed. He should have known he would say something like that.

“I know but…” Suddenly Baekhyun’s stomach made a huge noise. ‘Great timing, Baekhyun thought.’ Chanyeol blinked at this noise. “Couldn’t you at least eat with me?”

Chanyeol sighed in resignation as he walked to the door again.

“I’m not waiting for you.” The door was opened and he disappeared from Baekhyun’s sight.

“Ehhh?” Baekhyun quickly got up, leaving the suitcases on the room’s floor. “I’m coming! I’m coming!” He closed the door and ran after Chanyeol.

Baekyeol got into the elevator and headed towards the hotel’s restaurant. Just like the entire hotel, the restaurant was also really glamorous and EXPENSIVE. They went to sit on a table next to a window and once again, Baekhyun wowed at the view and then at Chanyeol.

“Good afternoon gentlemen. Would you like to have lunch?” A man, also in uniform but in a different color from the girls they met before, asked them politely.

“Yes, please.” Chanyeol replied since his Hyung was too busy looking outside.

“Well, on today’s menu we have: pasta Bolognese, lobster, roasted cod, beefsteak with champignon, file-mignon and shellfish salad.” Chanyeol thought for a while.

“I’ll have the file-mignon.”

“Very well. How about the young gentleman?” The man asked looking at Baekhyun who just ignored him, looking atChanyeol. The man just stood there, patiently waiting for an answer but Chanyeol wasn’t that comprehensive.

“Oi! Baekhyun!” He hissed, scaring the hell out of Baekhyun.

“Yes?”

“The waiter is waiting.”

“Oh, sorry. What did you say about the menu?” The man repeated the whole menu and this time Baekhyun paid real attention because even though the mountains were really beautiful, right now his stomach wanted to be fed. “Hum…I’ll have the beefsteak, thank you.”

“Very well. Can I bring some appetizers?”

“Sure!”

The waiter bowed and walked away to the kitchen’s counter, ordering their food. Baekhyun felt his feet squirming inside his shoes because now he had the promise of food. He didn’t know why but he was feeling just like a little kid. Everything was going so well since they arrived! He even managed to get Chanyeol out to lunch! Maybe they would be back together in a minute time! He wanted to run around the restaurant and dance with his adorable Channie. But like always, behind the kid there are always the parents ready to punish their child and Chanyeol, annoyed had to fulfill that role.

“Would you stop squirming like a fish out of water?” Chanyeol harshly said. Baekhyun immediately forced himself to stop.

“I’m sorry…”

“You’re really unbelievable! Don’t see where we are? You need to act like a normal person! First you let the waiter waiting for like ages! Now you can’t stop for a second! Is this the reason why you wanted me to come? To embarrass me?” The waiter came back bringing the appetizers , leaving right away. The man was able to feel the new mood on the table and it was better to stay away.

“I’m sorry….t-that wasn’t my intention…” Baekhyun looked down at his lap. He was feeling something weird inside him. What was it? It’s almost as if they had already been in this situation. Dejá Vú. Chanyeol chuckled sarcastically.

 “This is funny! Weren’t I the one always saying that whenever the little master felt annoyed? You used to tell me what I’ve just told you so many times! How come we changed places?”

“I-I…” Baekhyun stuttered. Chanyeol was right. Those were the kinds of things Baekhyun used to tell him in the past.

“Oh! One more thing! Why the hell where you so happy just now? What? Don’t tell me you thought we were getting back together?” Baekhyun looked at him, surprised. “Oh! I was right! I can’t believe it!” Chanyeol leaned on the table. “Since when did you become so stupid? Did you think that I forgave you just because I helped you with that couple? Or was it because I’m eating with you right now? Maybe both? Ridiculous!”

Baekhyun looked back at his lap, shaking his head to avoid tears from falling. How did they get back at this? Why? Chanyeol was right! But what’s so wrong about feeling a little hopeful? A little happy before he started being mad at him again? What’s so wrong about it? He wanted to feel like he was loved again even for just a second! Baekhyun bit his lip, stopping this words from flying away just to not make Chanyeol even more embarrassed. Chanyeol…embarrassed. That was new. Instead, he breathed in and prepared to apologize.

“Chanyeol, I’m really….”

“CHANNIE-KUN!” Someone suddenly shouted.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who looked at the person who had just shouted his name. The older male widened his eyes as he saw his lover changing his face from an angry and severe expression to a happy and smiling face. Chanyeol shouted back.

“MIMI-CHAN!”

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

 

Hey Hey! Sorry for the late and short update^^  I'm still kind of sore X) My hips and neck are hurting like hell >O< But whatever!! I'm a strong woman!:D 

Meanie Chanyeol is back >O< Btw....Who the hell is Mimi-chan? O____o 

More important than that READ; SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :D THANK YOU :D

Bye Bye, 
Kiss, Ruca <3

 

PS: here is the hotel hallway :D You'll need it later :D