My Treasure

My Treasure

Page by page. Phrase by phrase. Word by Word. Min-suh desperately read that book that made her sigh. She was more and more centered in that book. She wanted to find out the ending of this beautiful love story. She wondered how it would all end. If love would win or if it would eventually collapse.

"The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks was the name of the book she was reading so much. The book spoke of a love story, before and after World War II, between Noah and Allie.
Noah and Allie spent a wonderful summer together, but their family and socio-economic realities of the time prevented them from getting together. Although Noah try to keep contact with Allie, after they are forced apart, his letters don’t have an answer.

Eventually, Noah confesses his endless love in his final letter.
Noah travels to North to find gainful employment and to escape the ghost of Allie, and eventually he goes to war.
After serving his country, he returns home to restore an old farmhouse. A newspaper article about your project calls attention to Allie, and 14 years after she last saw Noah, Allie returns to him.

The only problem is that she is involved with another man.

After spending two wonderful days together, Allie must choose between two men she loves.

Which will she choose? Does she really love Noah? These were the questions that went through to Min-suh’s mind. She's always been a person who liked to read but this book addicted her. She wouldn’t rest until she know how the story ends.

Every night, she was awake until dawn until she ended up falling asleep with the book in top of her.

During the day, when she had opportunity she would take the book and read, always with a smile on his face.

Wasn’t yet three days since she had begun to read the book and she was already on page 129, which means that is already missing a few pages to read the end and that was what most excited. She wanted to know at any cost the end of this beautiful love story.

She didn’t know why she liked so much the book but something attracts her. It would be a love story or was the author’s writing?
She decided to forget these questions and continue reading. It was a really good story.

...

It was 7:00 am when Min-suh woke up. She sat up in bed, rubbed her eyes and let out a small sigh. Then she got up and went straight to the bathroom.

Once she was ready, she went downstairs and went to the kitchen. She looked everywhere but there was no sign of her mother.

Suddenly, she saw a note on top of the book that she was so addicted. She smiled and took the note.

Honey, I went to work early. Mianhae, I haven’t time to prepare your breakfast but has bread and fresh milk in the fridge. Don’t go to school without eating, you didn’t eat yesterday and it’ll make you ill.

Have a nice day and don’t get distracted in classes at school.

Kisses, Omma.

Min-suh smiled and put the note on the table. She went to the fridge and saw what was there.

Honestly, I'm not hungry. I'll just drink some milk.

7:50 a.m

Min-suh left home running because she was late and, once again, the fault was in the book.

Now, every morning, Min-suh distracted and when she reminded, was always late and that day wasn’t an exception.

Once she arrived at school, she stopped for a few seconds to catch her breath.

Suddenly she felt a hand touch her shoulder. She looked quickly to the side and saw a boy.

He was a tall, red hair and brown eyes. His name was Choi Jonghyun best known for Changjo. He was a boy in her class.

Min-suh was in love with Changjo but she never admitted because she knows he wouldn’t like her. Not because she was ugly because she wasn’t. Min-suh think that she was a pretty girl but he should prefer those girls with a ier body like Kim Hyuna, one of the queenkas of her school.

Min-suh and her best friend were the only ones who knew that she was in love with him.
She looked at him and waited for him to say something but he just rolled his eyes and walked away. She was confused because she didn’t understand what happened at that exact moment. He touched her shoulder and then walked away. What is that mean?

She decided to forget and ran to her class. When she arrived, she apologized for being late and then went to sit in her place.

A few seconds later, a paper fell on her desk. She looked away and saw her best friend, Jaerin, smile. She smiles back and then took the paper.

The book should be really interesting. And what were you doing with Changjo? Finally you had the courage to confess?

Jaerin J

Min-suh turned back a bit and looked at Changjo. He was with his legs on the table and looked annoyed. Min-suh returned to look forward and sighed.

Obviously not. I'll never have the courage to confess my feelings.

Min-suh took her book (The Notebook) and continued to read it. There were only two pages to the story finished. She was so excited.

The story was so sad but so attractive. Min-suh couldn’t stop reading.

When she took the book, she turned off everything that was going on, around her. It was like was just her and the book.

...

Finally, the morning classes were over. Min-suh got up and went to Jaerin. Both went to the canteen for lunch.
Min-suh wasn’t with hungry so she sat at one of the tables and waited for Jaerin came to her.

She looked around and sighed. Everyone looked so happy and excited. Not that Min-suh feel sad but she couldn’t be excited as them were.

Why? She didn’t knew.

Suddenly she noticed something that caught her attention.

Hyuna was sat on the lap of Changjo and he was smiling.
Seeing this, Min-suh felt sad. Despite knowing that she wouldn’t have a chance with Changjo, she still felt sad.

However, Jaerin appeared.

"So what were you doing with Changjo this morning?" Jaerin asked curiously

"Don’t remember me that. It was very weird " Min-suh said, remembering

"Weird? Why? "Jaerin asked, more curious

"I was resting and he touched my shoulder. I thought he wanted to talk to me but he just rolled his eyes and then left. It was really weird "Min-suh said, sighing

"Yes, it was very strange. But that doesn’t matter now. "Jaerin said, smiling

"You saw him and Hyuna?" Min-suh asked, trying not to look "They are dating?"

"I haven’t heard anything about it but you think they are dating?" Jaerin replied, looking at Changjo and Hyuna

"Well ... she is his type" Min-suh said, sadly

"Min-suh, don’t be sad." Jaerin said, comforting her

"Don’t worry. I'll forget him" Min-suh said, smiling slightly
Jaerin smiled at her and continued eating.

...

Were missing 20 minutes for luch time end and Min-suh decided to go get her book.

When she arrived, she found a person sitting in a chair. She was a bit surprised to see who was. Changjo was the last to arrive to the classroom but why he was there?

Min-suh was to her table and picked up her book.

"Hey…you" Changjo said

Min-suh turned to Changjo and asked:

"You need anything?"

Changjo got up and went to Min-suh. He looked at her seriously and said:

"Don’t tell anyone I was here"

Min-suh rolled her eyes and turned back to Changjo. She was preparing to leave when Changjo stopped her.

"Yah! Let me go "Min-suh demanded

"Why?" Changjo asked, with a rebellious look

"Changjo….let me go" Min-suh, demanded again

"This book is so important?" Changjo asked, taking the book

"Yah! Give me the book” Min-suh said, trying to get the book

Changjo laughed and threw the book to the other side. Min-suh tried to take it but Changjo grabbed her harder.

"Yah! Let me go" Min-suh said

"It should be really interesting. In class you always read it "Changjo said

"How do you....?" Min-suh said, surprised "You are stalking me?"

"I? Why would I do that? "Changjo asked, dropping Min-suh

"So how do you know that I'm reading the book in class?" Min-suh asked

Changjo didn’t replied and sat down in a chair. Min-suh followed him and sat on the chair in front of him.

"You like me, right?" Min-suh asked, pretending not to care

"Mwoh? I? I….Like you? "Changjo asked, pretending to be surprised by the question

The truth is that Changjo liked Min-suh but he didn’t said nothing because he thought she didn’t like him.

"You know what...forget it" Min-suh said

Min-suh took her book but as she prepared to walk, she felt dizzy. She grabbed the wall and walked to the door.

As she prepared to leave the room, she felt dizzy, again, and fainted, falling to the ground.

Changjo was alarmed and ran to Min-suh. He took her in his arms and ran until the infirmary.

Once he arrived, he put her in one of the beds and called the nurse.

"She is very weak. She lunched? "the nurse asked

"I don’t know." Changjo replied

"Anyway, when she wakes up, tell her to eat something," the nurse said

"Kamsamida" Changjo said, smiling

While the nurse was caring for Min-suh, Changjo went to cafeteria, buy something for Min-suh eat and when he returned, Min-suh woke up.

"Annyeong" Changjo said, sitting in the chair beside the bed of Min-suh

"Annyeong" Min-suh said, with a weak voice

"You’re feeling better?" Changjo asked. Worried

"A little, but…what happened?" Min-suh asked, confused

"You fainted" Changjo replied "You lunched?"

"No....I didn’t have hungry" Min-suh replied

"Take it" Changjo said, holding a chocolate bar "This is sweet, you’ll feel better”

"I don’t want" Min-suh said, refusing

"Yah! Eat it, now" Changjo demanded

"Ok" Min-suh said, taking the chocolate bar

"The book is so good for you to jump meals?" Changjo asked, showing the book to Min-suh

"Yah! Give me that "Min-suh said, trying to catch

"No" Changjo said, hiding the book

"Yah! I'm almost at the end, I really want to know what happens at the end" Min-suh said, sad

Changjo rolled his eyes and said:

"It's just a book it’s not like a treasure"

"For you" said Min-suh, upset

Changjo got up and put the book on the chair. He approached the bed and sat near Min-suh.

"My treasure is right here" Changjo said, smiling

"What?" Min-suh said, suprised

He even said that? Or did I imagine that?

Changjo smiled and didn’t said nothing.

He approached further Min-suh and kissed her lightly on the lips. Min-suh was a little surprised but she kissed him back.

After they depart, Changjo smiled and said:

"My treasure is you"

"What does that mean?" Min-suh asked, smiling

"Means that I like you" Changjo replied "Actually, means that I love you…I love you, Min-suh "

"I love you too, Changjo" Min-suh said, smiling

Changjo approached and hugged Min-suh.

...

After classes are over, Min-suh and Changjo met.

"Can I take you home?" He asked, lacing his fingers with hers

"If you want" she replied, smiling

"I want" he said, smiling "Kaja"

...

Once they reached Min-suh’s home, Changjo stopped.

"Gomawo" Min-suh said, smiling, "Ah! My book"

"Book?" Changjo asked, pretending not to know

"Yah! Changjo....please...I really want to know the ending" Min-suh said, begging

"Answer me one question first" Changjo asked

"Okay. Say it "Min-suh said

"The book is really your treasure?" Changjo asked

Min-suh smiled.

No. Pabo. He thinks that? He is so cute ^_^

"No...my treasure....You’re my treasure" Min-suh said, hugging him

Changjo hugged Min-suh and laughed.

After they depart, Changjo gave Min-suh her book.

"Min-suh...I hope that our final end is the same that they had" Changjo said, smiling

"Mwoh? You read this book?"Min-suh asked, curious

"Let's say that I know the final" Changjo said, smiling "I'll leave now"

Changjo approached Min-suh and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Then he left with a smile on his face.

Min-suh saw him go and then she came home.

She sat on the couch and continued to read the book.
Min-suh was still more curious about the ending because she wanted to understand what Changjo meant.

....

10 minutes later

Min-suh had finished the book. She was so happy. She was really happy because in the end, Noah and Allie stayed together until the end of their lives. Even though she was sick, Noah was always with her and he never left her.

In the end, Allie remembered Noah, just for a moment but thas was a victory for him, it was a miracle, was the best miracle for him.

Min-suh realized what Changjo meant.

Changjo wanted to stay with Min-suh for the rest of their lives. He wanted to support her, wanted to help her, he wanted to be his shield.

Min-suh was so happy. Thanks to this book, she realized the meaning of true love and she found true love.

Changjo, I love you. You’re my life, my treasure. I hope that our end is the same ending that Noah and Allie had, even though she were sick, they had a happy ending because they spent their lifes together and they loved each other for years and years.

Changjo, I want you take care of me and I want to take care of you....for the rest of our lives. I love you..........

 

….MY TREASURE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________-Annyeong!!!

Finally, I managed to finish this Fanfic.

I liked so much this Fanfic. I hope you enjoyed the Fanfic.

Please, subscribe and comment ... tell me what you think ^ _ ^

Thanks for reading :)

I love you * - *
 
P.S: The poster of this chapter is made by me...I hope you liked ^^