Final

Our Secret Place

Song : Perfect 2 - Auburn 

 

"Hey , meet at the usual place at 8:45 later , Yeonnie ~" Onew waved to Hayeon as he sees her enter the classroom .

Jonghyun , Key , Minho and Taemin then came behind Onew , "boo !"

Onew jumped .

"Haha , how's your fluffiness goin' ?" Key asked while they walk their way up to the classroom .

"Stop asking . I'm gonna try it later again . She doesn't seem to understand or ...--"

"Something's wrong , maybe ?" Jonghyun interrupted .

"What's wrong ?" Onew frowned and tripped over the last step of the stairs .

"Onew condition ~" The 4 of them started to sing and laugh at Onew .

"Aish , stop it . Back to the topic ." Onew said .

"What did you told her ?" Key asked and the rest leaned in to Onew .

"I love you ?" Onew said in an awkward tone and received an awkward silence back .

He turned around and saw the 4 of them fainted .

-

You quickly ran out from the classroom as the teacher have yet to arrive . Just then , someone called your name .

"Miss Hayeon ?" 

Your eyes widened and you stood rooted to the ground when you heard that high-pitched and serious voice hit your eardrum .

"Where are you going ?" Her heels made that click-clack sound and your heartbeat went ba-bamp as it came nearer to you .

"H-Hi , M-Mdm Kim ..." You turned around and gave her an awkward smile .

"Hi , Miss Hayeon . I finally caught you skipping lessons today . Detention after school . You'll serve for 2 hours . Now , go back in your class !" Mdm Kim said and stomped off .

You sighed and looked around , i guess she won't find us after this right ?

-

"Lee Jinki !" A voice came as Onew started to climb up the stairs .

He tripped over a step and fell again . Embarrassed , he quickly stood up and bowed , "sorry , Mdm Kim . And good morning to you too ." 

Mdm Kim squinted her eyes and walked up the stairs , "where are you going ? Isn't your class at level 3 ? Why are you going up to level 4 ?" 

"M-Mdm , I need to take something from my friend for lesson . U-Uh , I'll get going , bye !" Onew quickly ran off .

"Hey Lee Jinki , come back !" He heard Mdm Kim shouted as he ran to the secret place .

You were waiting for Onew at the place . You walked around , hoping he didn't get caught by Mdm Kim .

"Yeonnie ~" A sweet voice came and sat beside you .

"Lol , you got caught by Mdm Kim right ?" You laughed when you saw his nervous face .

He looked at you , "ho-how did you know ?"

"Maybe i'm a genius or something ? Hmm , who knows ~" You joked .

"Right , my cutie pie ~" he said sweetly and you looked at him as if the world's gonna end , "wh-what did you just say ?"

"My cutie pie , sweetie ~" He said again .

Goosebumps started to crawl all over your body .

"You're the apple to my pie , you're the straw to my berry ~" He then sang . His sweet voice filled the air . And you turned to him , "you're being all cheesy today ." 

He stopped singing and looked at you happily , "really ?"

You nodded , "ya ." 

"S-so .... you like it ?" he asked , anticipating your answer .

"Hmm , ya ? Why ?" You frowned a little , don't really get his message .

"YES YES YES !" He jumped up and cheered . He took out his phone and texted Key , Jonghyun , Minho and Taemin , "I DID IT ! BOW TO ME WHEN I'M BACK , BROS !"

"Wh-why ?" You stood up and asked .

Before he could speak anything , an announce was made .

"Sorry for the interruption . Paging for Kim Hayeon of class B2 and Lee Jinki for class A1 , please come down to the principal's office now . Thank you ." 

You both looked at each other . Oh no ... doomed .

"We'll always be together , right ?" he asked .

"I don't know . But ... i think we need to go down now . Now ." You pulled his arm and drag him down the stairs .

"You're the one I wanna marry ~" He continued singing . 

"Not now , boy !" You said loudly , interrupting his singing .

"You're the one , for me , for me ~" He continued , "i know you like it , just admit it , slow poke ." 

"Shut up , shh !" 

"Kim Hayeon and Lee Jinki ?" A voice startled the both of you as you both entered the principal's office .

You both lowered your head .

"As expected ." Mdm Kim squinted her eyes and closed the door shut .


=== not satisfied . i can't write fluff . i'm sorry heenew2094 unnie if you're not satisfied ! T>T this is my best already ... ===