Final

I Won't Give Up On Us

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

After she left me, I feel like dying. Why is this happening to me? I did my best in showing my love for her but why didn’t she appreciate all of it. Even I want to have time with her, I can’t. She didn’t even ask me why. I want to finish my pending works so that I can have longer time with her. I am planning to have a vacation in Paris with her. I fished out a small velvet box in my pocket. The moment I bought this, I always bring it with me. Yes, I am planning to ask her to marry me. I know, our relationship is only 1 year old but I am contented having her in my arms.

 

 

Before the day I felt my world is crumbling down. I notice her being distant to me. I didn’t ask why, for I know she’s just having a hard time with her work. When I ask her to have a dinner with me, I felt her being hesitant but afterwards she said yes. I was so happy because it’s been so long we didn’t have much time together. She was busy texting someone, that’s the time I felt something. I don’t want to but I have no choice, I ask my friend a private investigator, Seungri, to follow Dara. I remember the day Seungri visited me and handed me the envelope.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Hyung, here are the pictures and some information I gathered” I get the envelope in his hand. I put it in the table and just stare at the envelope.

“Hyung, I think you have to open it. I don’t want to meddle between you and noona. I like noona for you but I also don’t want you to be like this. You’re being martyr” he stands in his seat and face me. “I have to go hyung but if you need a friend, me and the others are just waiting for your call” with that he turn his back on me.

 

 

When he was gone, I reach for the envelope and open it. I was shocked from what I saw. She was with someone else, having a big smile while riding in a motorbike. I was hurt seeing many picture of her with him then I saw a piece of paper in the envelope. There I saw who is the guy. I want to make an investigation towards the guy but I think this is enough. I tossed the envelope in the trash and just drown myself in my work.

 

End of flashback

 

 

After I knew what she was doing behind my back I didn’t dare to ask her what was that. I didn’t dare to have an argument with her for I was scared that she might use it to have a break up with me. But when I confront her, she chose him over me, I just feel like I want to die.

 

 

Sometimes I leave my work unfinished and just go clubbing. I didn’t dare to pick up some along the way but I make sure to get drunk until I can’t go home on my own. I am very thankful with my friends, Seungri and the other, for they are always there when I need them. I was having the time of my life while my business is having a crisis. I don’t care about my business for it was the reason why Dara left me. I don’t blame her but I blame myself. Why I didn’t make her my first priority? Realization dawned in me when it was already too late.

 

 

6 months having a hell life and I just wish I can take my life. I was really devastated until now. I am here at my office doing nothing. I decided to get out of the office for I was being suffocated with the files in my table. I stride my way to the park near my building, I saw a vacant sit. I was about to sit in the bench when I saw a girl, crying. I don’t know but I felt like I want to console her. Unconsciously, I walked in her direction and gave my handkerchief to her. She look at me, I was mesmerized by her beauty, she look like Dara. I miss my butterfly. How I wish Dara is with me.

“Thank you” her voice brings me back to reality.

“Do you want to sit?” she nodded so I ushered her to the vacant sit that I saw a while ago. We were quite for a few moment then suddenly Seungri texted me that they are already in the club. “Ahm. I have to go” I was about to stand up when she speaks.

“My name is Im Yoona. Thanks by the way”

“Ah Kwon Jiyong” I offer my hand to her for a handshake. When her hand met mine I thought I could feel her soft hand but I was wrong for her hand were full of callouses. How could a beautiful girl with a fair skin have callouses like that. Maybe she felt my confusion for she immediately pull her hand off of me.

“I also have to go. Thank you again” still sobbing. She hand over the handkerchief to me but I didn’t reach for it.

“It’s okay, you can have it” with that I started to make my way in my building.

“Ottokae, I’m late” I heard her whisper so I turn to face her again.

“You want a lift?” she looks at me like I have something in my face. “You don’t want a ride?”

“Omo! No, thank you. I can run going there” she’s about to run when I held her wrist.

“I insist” I drag her to my car. I don’t know her but I felt like I’ve known her for a very long time. I drop her off to a food stall.

“Do you want to eat first? My treat” she asked me. I ask her to make and order for me. She gave me my food and I start to eat. All the people in the stall were looking at me, who wouldn’t? The famous Kwon Jiyong was eating in a small stall?! Aish! But I act cool so that I will not be humiliated. She was in front of me while I am eating. I get accustomed in the people around me. We begin to feel comfortable towards each other. I ask her why she cried. She told me that she has three job and she don’t know what to do for her step mother keeps on asking for money. I pity her, I didn’t know having a job is not just a need but also a necessity for all the people. I realized that I have to prioritize my work now that Dara is not here. I ask her to resign all her job and go to my office tomorrow morning for I was going to give her a job. When she heard me say those words, she suddenly got into his feet and hug me. I was shocked from what she did, but I compose myself afterwards for I was heard her sobs. I paid for my meal for I don’t to be burden to her. I immediately go to the club because Seungri keeps on pestering me.

 

 

 “Hyung! Did you hear the news?” Seungri asked me the moment I sit between him and Youngbae.

“What news?” I ask while sipping a brandy in my glass.

“Aish! Hyung! Seriously?! I think I prefer my hyung who doesn’t go clubbing and locked himself in his office and know everything than this hyung that always go clubbing but doesn’t know anything” he dramatically exclaimed.

“Can you just please tell me what it is? Don’t ing tell me what’s wrong with me!” I hissed to him. He’s making me pissed. I am not fond of making curses but when I learn how to go clubbing I just felt I need to know how to curse.

“Aish! Hyuuuung!” he whined at me. I just rolled my eyes to him.

“Fine! Tell me now”

“I heard that Dara noona’s family is getting poorer. The bank is going to get their house if they didn’t pay for their debts. And even their furniture are already been a collateral” I was stopped by his words. How could I forget the family that cared for me like their own. I got on my feet and prepare to go.

“Hyung, where are you going?”

“Out” it is already 9 pm and I know at this moment omma and appa is already asleep. You heard me right, I used to call them omma and appa. They suggest it to me when they heard that me and Dara are already together.

 

 

I reached their house within 15 minutes. I saw that all the light is turned off even the light outside their house is off. Are they here? What if the bank makes them go away from their house? I was about to start the engine of my car when a light emitted inside the house. I think I have to check if they are really not here. I got off the car and knock on the door. After 7 to 8 knock I get tired, maybe they’re not home. I was about to go when the door swung open.

“Oh Jiyong-ah! What are you doing here?” it is appa who open the door. I was very confused on why all the light are turned off if they were here?

“Ah! Come inside! We’re having our dinner. Did you eat already?” appa open the door widely so that I can come inside.

“Yeobo! Jiyong is here! Get him a plate!” appa shouted while closing the door. He ushered me to the kitchen only to see them eating only with a candle light.

“Hyung! It’s been a long time since I saw you” Cheundong hug me and make me sit beside him. I was lost for words. I don’t know how to ask them what happen.

“Jiyong-ah! How are you? It’s been a while since we last saw you” omma ask me. I can’t contain my happiness for I felt like I’m HOME. I begin to sob for the reason that I don’t know. Maybe I was touched for their concern? Or just I miss this family.

“Omo! Jiyong-ah! Wae?” omma go beside me and I hug her.

“Omma, I just miss all of you”

“Aigoo! This kid! Really! You can come here even Dara is not here. You’re family to us so don’t restrain yourself going here. Arasso?” I just nod to her.

 

 

After a happy dinner we just stayed in the kitchen because the living room doesn’t have a couch or a chair to sit. We talked about many things. They said that Cheundong is going to stop his schooling for they can’t afford his tuition fee. But I told them that I will support Cheundong until he graduate. At first they didn’t like my suggestion but I insisted. Maybe I am really persistent that’s why they allow me to do so. It’s already 12 am when I decide to go home but they said that I can sleep at Dara’s room. I also miss sleeping in that room so I immediately agree to them without second thought.

 

 

I enter the room, every corner of this room became our witness from what I thought a never ending relationship. I hug her pillow, her smell still lingers in this piece of cloth. I remember the problem of this family, I immediately called my friend Youngbae who is also my personal attorney, and I ask him to settle all the things like the debt and also the lights and the tuition of Cheundong. After making sure all the things are settle down sleep succumb my deep thoughts.

 

 

I open my eyes just to see the sun rises already. I got up immediately for I have to finish some projects in my office. When I get outside the room omma immediately come to me. Omma told me to eat first before going to the office. I came to my office 3 hours late. I reached my office and my secretary immediately called my attention.

“Mr. Kwon, someone was looking for you. She’s been here since 7:00 am. Should I tell her you’re here already?” aish! Who might it be?

“Just tell her to go to my office just knock before going inside, arasso?” it’s early in the morning and I got pissed already.

 

 

After 3 knocks I told my secretary to enter. I was looking at the files when someone speaks.

“Wow! Thank you Mr. Kwon for giving me false hope! I just resigned from my three previous jobs because you said so and then you’re going to ditch me like this!” my heart begin to thump in an erratic beat. I remember My Butterfly, she’s also like this when she’s pissed at me.

“I’m sorry Ms. Im. I just forgot about our appointment. I’ll just call my secretary for your orientation. You can start today if you want”

“Ah I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon. Kansahamnida” she smiled at me so I smiled back at her.

 

 

It’s almost 4 months having Yoona as my assistant, we’re always together even in break time. Many of my workers envy her for she was very beautiful and she’s close to me. I restrain myself in going to the clubs. Sometimes I drop Yoona to her house but she didn’t let me meet her step mother. I always visit Dara’s family and make sure to supply everything they need. After my realization that I need to help Dara’s family, I bow to myself that as long as Dara is not here I am going to help them.

 

 

I didn’t intend to court Yoona because I don’t want to have in a relationship as long as it’s not Dara. But it is almost 10 months and Yoona became really close to me. She’s always saying that she wants to get away from her stepmother so I have only one solution that can make her stay with me. I ask my secretary to buy me an engagement ring for I don’t want to use the ring for Dara and make a reservation in a fine hotel. This is not my dream proposal to a girl. In Dara, I plan to propose to her at the top of Eiffel tower even without fine dining. But I guess I have to do this for a formality. I have two reasons why I am planning to ask Yoona to marry me because first, I want her to get away from her stepmother and lastly, I want to forget about my feelings for Dara. I want to start a new and I don’t know if she’s going to come back here in Busan or not.

 

 

The dinner came I fetch Yoona from her house, she was beautiful. Her smile, her nose, her lips it is just beyond words to describe her. I was stunned to see her in a simple dress with a light make-up.

“Jiyong-ssi, where are we going? Is there any event that we need to attend to?” she asks me while I ushered her to my car.

“Nothing in particular”

 

 

We arrived at the hotel just in time, I ushered her to our table without a single word. I don’t know that having a proposal is this nerve wracking.

“Jiyong-ssi?” argh! I don’t know what to say. The dinner is already done and the dessert is already here. I heave a deep sigh and get the dessert in the tray and put it in in front of her. She was confused for a moment.

“Eat!” I said with a business tone that I always use whenever I am angry with my staff. She’s starting to eat when she bit something hard.

“Argh!” she gets the ring in and look at it. I am just looking at her, observing what will be her reaction.

“Who is in his insane mind put a ring in this dessert?” she asks me while looking at the ring. I chuckled at her reaction.

“What if I told you I was the one who put that ring on the dessert?” she looked at me wide eye. I get the ring in her hand and wipe it with a tissue. When I am done cleaning the ring I ask her the question.

“Yoona-ssi, I know we’ve just known each other for only 4 months but I want you to know that I am ready to settle down. I want to forget all the hardship that I faced these past few months. And I know you’re the only one who can make me feel contented. Will you please marry me?”

“Jiyong-ssi?”

“I am sorry if I ask you to marry me first than to ask you to be my girlfriend. I just don’t want to waste any time from now on” I bow my head. Aish! I am really nervous what if she doesn’t want to marry me. For a short period of time we’re together, I felt something towards her and I will not regret asking her this question. I saw her stood up and walk in my direction with a crease forehead. I think she doesn’t like my idea but suddenly she hugs me.

“Of course I’ll marry you! Aigoo!” after the proposal, we plan to have a wedding 2 months from now and try to be close together. I am also planning to introduce her to Dara’s family for I know they’ll support me even though Dara is not the one I’m going marry.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

I came to our house early in the morning, I knock at the door and it begins to open. Omma was shocked to see me, so she hugs me first before asking me questions. She called our entire family member and told them I am back. I told them what I’ve been through in the hands of Minho. I didn’t keep any secret to them for I know they will understand me. I was crying when I am telling my story. They didn’t blame me for what I did. They also pity me from all the bruises that I got from Minho, they were also visible in my body. Omma told me that you will never learn if you never make a mistake. I ask them what happen to them when I was gone, they told me about the bank, the furniture and the financial crisis they’ve faced.

“If all of that happens then why on earth are you still here at this house and with brand new furniture?”

“Oh! Jiyong-ah was the one who helped us. He even supports the study of Cheundong” I am not surprised from what I heard for I know Jiyong and he’s a very good man.

“Where is he?”

“Noona I’ll ask him where is he. Do you want me to tell him that you’re here?”

“Ani! Just tell him to have a dinner with us but don’t tell him I am already here”

 

 

Dinner came, I was very nervous on what will be his reaction when he sees me. I tried to conceal my bruises in my face and in my body with a concealer but it is fresh bruise so it is very dark and can’t even be concealed. I heard a knock from our door, all my family member look at me and encourage me to open the door for we know it is Jiyong. When I open the door I was happy for Jiyong was standing in front of me. I looked at him with wide smile while he was with his wide eye. I was about to hug him when someone peek at his back. That’s the only time I notice their entwined hands.

“Ah. Jiyong-ah, please come in” I open the door wider so that they can come in. I feel like I’ve been stabbed many times in my heart. So this is what Jiyong felt when I chose Minho over him. I looked at the girl and she’s really beautiful. I envy her, she’s very lucky having Jiyong in her side. I wished I could turn back the time, I wish I chose Jiyong over Minho. Unconsciously, a tear fell in my eyes. I was about to turn my back to them and lock myself in my room when Durami held my hand.

“Noona, you have to face them. You’ve just came back for him and you’re going to accept your defeat? Show him that you’re better than the other girl. Go get him back sis!” she drag me to the kitchen while I wipe the tear that fell from my eye.

“Neh! I won’t give up on us!” I whisper to myself while eyeing Jiyong from the living room.

 

 

Our dinner is very awkward, my family keeps on looking at my direction, I look at Jiyong and I saw him intently looking at me.

“Wae?” Omo! Is he going to ask me why I left him with the presence of his girlfriend?

“Huh?” I ask him, he’s only using this tone whenever he’s pissed.

“Why are you full of bruises? Where is Minho? Did he hurt you?!” he asks me while gritting his teeth.

“He’s in Seoul. I came back here for good. Who is she, Jiyong-ah?” I ask to change the topic.

“Ah. Yoona-ssi this is the family that I always talked about. Mr. and Mrs. Park this is Yoona my fiancé” I heard a chair that have been fallen on the ground. I thought someone stood up from their sit but when I look at them they are all looking at me. I swallow the lump that forms in my throat, I bit my lower lip.

“I’m sorry but I have to rest now. The trip from Seoul got me exhausted” I turn my back from them without waiting for their reaction. The moment I enter my room I locked the door and hug my pillow. I smelled the scent of Jiyong in my pillow, I forgot that he’s always sleeping here in the past 5 months. I cried my eyes out knowing it is already too late for the both of us. I remember the hardships that I’ve been through. I don’t know what happen to me that I chose Minho who just give me a happiness but not last long than Jiyong who gave me everything and I didn’t appreciate it. Why is this happening to me?

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Little did she know someone was outside her door who heard her sobs. He turn his back on the room and headed to the kitchen where his supposed to be wife is waiting for him. He didn’t wait for her to go outside her room for he knows that she’s really exhausted and her eyes might be swollen. He drive Yoona in her house with silence. Many ideas pop in his mind why Dara came back. He wants to confront her but he thought that he don’t have any right to ask him such questions because they were not together anymore. Yoona feel his anxiety and break the silence that enveloping them.

“So she’s Dara that you’re talking about” he look at her wide eyes. He didn’t realize that Yoona knew their story for he always tell it to her. And the thing that he was very demanding to Dara a while ago. “Don’t worry, I am not angry or anything. I just want to tell you that our wedding is getting near and I want you to settle all the things that need to be settled” with that she get off the car and hurriedly go inside their house. Our wedding is in two days but why Dara came back? Does she came back because she just miss her family? Or does she came back because she still love me? He turn the car back to where Dara’s house is located. He didn’t know that the moment Yoona enter their house she’s been watching him outside.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

Someone was knocking on my door but I didn’t open it for I know my family is just concern with me. Suddenly I heard him, my heart begin to thump in a fast pace. Should I open the door or should I just pretend that I am sleeping already?

“Dara-ah! Open the door! I just want to talk to you” I open my room shocked to see him, I ushered him to go inside. “Ji, what are you doing here? Where’s your fiancé?”

“Dara-ah, why are you here? Where’s Minho?”

“You didn’t answer me, where is she?” I intended to change the topic for I don’t want to talk about what happen to me.

“I drop her to her house, now answer me” he looks at me in the eye. Aigoo! I still feel something whenever he looks at me like that.

“Fine” I told him everything from the first day Minho got jealous in our neighborhood until the day I visit him in the jail. I already forgive Minho in all the things that he done to me. I guess KARMA gets in the way. I was in the verge of crying when suddenly he lock me in his embrace while we were sitting in the edge of my bed. I didn’t suppress my tears for it was continuously falling.

“Why didn’t you comeback earlier?” he said still hugging me.

“Because he told me that he’ll kill my family if I do that”

“You should call me, what if he didn’t get into the jail? What will happen to you?” he really cares for me until now. I can feel it.

“Why are you still concern with me Jiyong-ah? I keep on pushing you when we were together but all you did is to keep on pulling me” he pull from our hug and look at me. “I still love you, Ji. Please come back to me” I said with tears falling in my face.

“You know I can’t. Yoona and I are getting married” he said while his head is facing the floor. I hold his shoulder to make him face me.

“Please Ji, please just be with me again. I need you”

“Yoona deserves to be love. She loves me even though I didn’t deserve her. I gave all my love to you but you chose Minho over me”

“Ji, I just made a choice…” I didn’t continue my statement when Ji spoke.

“And you chose to leave me, to make me suffer. You chose to leave my heart broken”

“Ji, I’m sorry. I already suffered from what I did. Please, I need you. I still love you. I know you still love me too. Please don’t give up on us” I’m still crying while saying those words that coming from my heart.

“I just came here to give you this” he pull a velvet box in his pocket and that moment I know what is inside that box. My tears were uncontrollably falling from my eyes for I knew it’s already too late. “I was about to give you this and ask you to marry me. I drown myself to work for I want to spend more time with you but you look at the situation in other way around” I bit my lower lip for I can’t help anymore my sob and it’s getting louder and louder. “Although it didn’t come true, I want to give you this” he put the box in my hand. “Dara-ah, we’re going to get married the day after tomorrow, I just hope that you will be happy even without me”

 

 

He was about to stand when I caught his wrist and pull him into a kiss. It was just a peck but I intended it to be passionate like what we did when we were alone. I know he still loves me and I’ll prove to him that I will not give up. At first he resist my kiss but when he realize that I am not going to pull away he responds to my kiss until I realize that I am now laying in my bed with him hovering on top of me both . We missed each other and succumb to the bliss that we are feeling towards each other, that we forgot the things that keep hunting us.

 

 

Morning came, I feel giddy remembering what we did last night and knowing that Ji slept beside me. I turn to the side where Ji slept and felt nervous seeing the space next to me is now empty. Realization came to me that whatever I do their wedding will be push through. A tear fell in my cheek, I nearly forgot that Ji is a man that is true to his words. I locked myself the whole day, what is the importance of my life if Jiyong is not here at my side? Why did I chose Minho? They said that it’s not right if you regret something that you did, but why I feel like all the things that I’ve done is very regretful?!

 

 

I didn’t eat breakfast nor lunch even though my family keeps on knocking at my door. I cried and cried for I was not satisfied from all the pain that I am feeling right now. Should I run away again? Should I leave this city and live alone? Can I love again the way I love Jiyong? Why did I sacrifice my everything over to nothing? I am hurting not physically but also emotionally. Does Jiyong felt this kind of pain when I left him? I think KARMA is not yet done with me for it was causing me so much pain. I guess they are right regrets are felt when it is too late. Cheundong called me breaking my sudden reverie.

“Noona, just eat this dinner. I prepare this for you noona. We’re still here noona, don’t think that you’re the only one hurting right now for we are also hurting seeing you like that. Noona!” I managed to get out of the bed and wash my body before going outside.

 

 

The moment I step my feet in the kitchen, they all rush to me and give me a hug. I start to cry again for I was too overwhelmed in their affection to me. I maybe a hardheaded person in the eyes of many saying how could I run away from my family, I know in my heart my family never think of that way. We ate our dinner like nothing happens. They didn’t dare to make Jiyong our topic but I know they are itching to ask me what happen. I just let them because for once I just want to think of happy thoughts. I look at my family and saw that they were engrossed in their own conversation, I heave a deep sigh remembering that tomorrow Kwon Jiyong will never be mine again.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

The bride and the groom are already in the church, the guests that they invited are also there. Jiyong was in his room that assigned to him when someone knocks on the door. He open the door just to see Cheundong outside his room, Cheundong didn’t say anything or move to go inside the room he just gave a letter to Jiyong. After making sure that Jiyong hold the letter tightly, Cheundong smile to the guy who he thought will be his brother-in-law. He leave his hyung outside the room still confuse in a sudden appearance of his favorite dongsaeng. Jiyong didn’t know that Yoona is eyeing him, she was about to go to Jiyong’s room to congratulate him when he saw Cheundong who she recognize as the sister of Jiyong’s ex-girlfriend.

 

 

Jiyong open the letter just to be surprised that the letter was actually from Dara.

 

KJ,

                        Did you remember when you wrote some notes on my birthday? You write your name as KJ, actually I didn’t know how to address you right now so I just put KJ in the beginning.

 

                        I just want to congratulate you on your wedding day which is today. I know that you will be happy and if this is only the reason for you to be happy, I’ll also be happy. I don’t know how to say this but I just want to say THANK YOU. I know in our 1 year being together I seldom myself saying thank you to you for I thought that generosity is needed to make a relationship works. And I am sorry for being so insensitive that I didn’t realize that you’ve been sacrificing while I just make fun with my friends and not minding the hard work that you are doing. And for all what I’ve done to make you suffer, MIANHE.

 

                        I will never forget someone like you who gave me everything. I will treasure the things that we’ve done and I will never regret falling in love with you for the 1 year that we were together it is a year that I experience to be happy and at the same time to be sad.

 

Do you know I envy Yoona for she was there when you need someone to understand what you are feeling. I envy her for she was there when you need someone to talk to. I envy her for she was there to take care of you. And I also envy her for she will be the one for you for the rest of your lives.

 

Jiyong-ah, this maybe the last time that I will say this to you but remember you will always be in my heart. SARANGHAE KWON JIYONG.

                                               

                                                                                                            Your Butterfly

 

He didn’t notice that while reading the letter he’s been shedding a tear that the letter is already soaked in his tears. Yoona who peek at his room saw how he shed tears to his ex-girlfriend. She turn her back to his room not minding that the door is slightly open for she is going to prepare for the wedding.

 

 

Jiyong was instructed to go to the altar with Youngbae and Seungri as his best man. When Yoona emerged from the two door he suddenly felt his nervousness. Is it because I am excited or is it because of the letter? He scan the audience just to be disappointed that Dara is not there although her family are all present. He didn’t notice that Yoona is already beside him, he was shock when Seungri nudged him. He offer his hand to Yoona which she accept whole heartedly, her heart ached knowing that the guy beside him is having a second thought. When the priest was about to speak Yoona raise her hand to make him stop then she looks at Jiyong who is confuse on her sudden action.

“Jiyong-ssi, you know having you in my life in a very short period of time is the time I treasured the most. I know that I will never replace her in your heart neither other girls. She is the only one who can make you feel happy and contented. Go back to her” Jiyong was shocked from what he heard.

“I don’t want to hurt you Yoona-ssi” Jiyong may like what Yoona told to him but he is not selfish to humiliate Yoona in front of many people who is now watching them.

“I will be alright Jiyong-ssi”

“I don’t want to see you such in pain. I don’t want to inflict pain to you like what I felt not long time ago”

“Did you forget that I am strong enough to endure that pain?” she caressed his face and look at his eyes. “You’re not being selfish Jiyong-ssi, you’re just in-love and I will support you no matter what” while saying those words a tear fell in her cheek. She may be strong outside but the truth is she is breaking inside. “Go now for I know Dara-ssi is waiting for you. You deserve each other” when she smiled at him, he didn’t think twice he hug Yoona for the last time and strive to the door with a mission in his mind.

“Hyung! Noona is in the park!” he heard Cheundong before he finally get outside the church.

 

 

He’s running like a madman who has a fire in his pants. A white suit a while ago became brown from the dirt that it absorb while running. His heart became to thump in a fast pace seeing a familiar figure not far away from him. Her long brown hair is swaying because of the wind that passing through her. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Even we grow old I will never get tired on appreciating that beauty. He makes his way beside her not being notice. She was too engrossed in her deep thoughts that she didn’t realize that someone was sitting not far away from her. She was thinking if the wedding is already finished. She was back in reality when someone speaks beside her.

“The wedding is already finished” she look at him, a dry tears were visible in her soft white skin. He wipes her cheek just to make sure nothing will taint her beauty.

“Congratulations” that’s all she can say. She can’t utter another words for she knows that if she start to speak another series of tears will fall from her eyes.

“Wae? Did you wear the ring that I gave you” a crease form in her flawless forehead.

“I keep it in my room. What’s the use in wearing the ring if the one who gave me the ring is already married” she said while facing the ground.

“Who told you? The girl that I am going to marry is not yet telling me her answer” she face him, confusion can see in her eyes. “This may not be the proposal that I plan” he begin to kneel in front of her. “I don’t have the ring for it was hidden in your room but I still have my heart” he takes her hand and place it in his chest while looking at her eyes while she was shedding her tears again. “Aisht! Are your eyes have source of water? You already have puffy eyes!” he hissed to her, she just slap him playfully while her heart thump like crazy. He put again her hand in his chest, she felt his heart pace mirroring the pace of her heart. “Will you take my heart and be my wife?” he said sincerely. She pinched her right cheek thinking that she might be dreaming.

“Ouch!” she exclaimed while nursing her right cheek.

“You’re not dreaming, Babo!” he smiled to her. The moment she saw his smile she didn’t restrain herself and throw her body to him. They land to ground while hugging each other. They didn’t care if someone was looking at them for this time is the time that they’ve been waiting for. The time that they knew will last long until their last breath.

 

 

 

END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment! :) i accomplished another fic! waaah! it felt so good.. 

 

please tell me if it is good or not.. :) kansahamnida!