Final

Unfaithful

 

Title: Unfaithful

Characters: Sunny (SNSD), Hyomin (T-ara), Sungmin (Super Junior).

 

I woke up from my “deep sleep” and all I can see is only a bright light that was directly heading towards my eyes. It is suffocating. I covered my eyes with my hand and blinked a few times to get my vision clearer.

 

I looked at my surrounding. There is nothing besides me, in front of me or behind me. I was left alone. Nobody is here too. I’m starting to wonder. Where am I? Why is my surrounding all white? Did I leave the Earth?

 

“Hello, is anybody here?” I shouted. But no one seems can hear me. I shouted once again and silence took over everything. I’m starting to tremble and shaking. I hugged my body in fear. Why am I here?

 

Then, a light appeared out of nowhere and an “angel” came out from the light. I can’t see her face yet because the light is covering it. I feel like I am familiar with the figure. Then her hand reached out to me and something clicked me! I can recognize this “angel”. Hyomin or Park Sunyoung! My love! My girlfriend!

 

“Hyomin, is that you?” I called out the “angel” but she didn’t answer me. Once I reached out to her hand, the light disappeared. And the “angel” also disappeared along with the light. I turn around several times to make sure what is really happening to me. I called out for help but silence answer me. I cried. My tears fall down and I put my face to my palm. I’m scared. Can someone please help me?

 

“Sunkyu”

 

The voice! The voice is calling my real name! And I recognize that voice! It is Hyomin!

 

“Hyomin, is that really you?”

 

“Sunkyu-ah, you killed me, remember?”

 

Then, something clicked on me. I feel like my mind is rewinding to what happen between me and Hyomin.

 

-

 

It was late at night and Sunny was preparing to go out. Hyomin was already fell asleep and Sunny thought of to sneak out of the room without any noise, but her plan failed. Hyomin woke up from her slumber looked at Sunny with sleepy eyes.

 

“Where are you going?” Hyomin asked and Sunny can only gulped down her saliva.

 

“I’m going out to see my friends. You know Taeyeon, Jessica…”

 

Sunny couldn’t continue to say any further as she saw Hyomin nodded and smiled an agreement at her. Sunny felt bad for lying but what can she do when she was cheating with someone else behind Hyomin?

 

Hyomin fell asleep once again and Sunny went out from the apartment that she was staying with Hyomin.

 

-

 

Sunny entered SM Club and searching for the person that she wanted to meet. Then, someone came up to her and hugged her immediately.

 

Sunny smiled brightly to see the guy.

 

“Sunny-ah, I’ve been waiting for you. Do you know how much I love you?” He asked and pecked on Sunny’s lips.

 

“I’ve been missing you too, Sungmin oppa!”

 

They talked and while drinking until it made them drunk. Sungmin called a cab to come over and sent both of them to a hotel. They checked in and nobody knew what happened but only them…

 

-

 

Sunny woke up from her slumber. She blinked a few times before her vision started to see her surrounding.

 

This is not my room, she thought. Then, she noticed that she was and nothing was covering her except for a blanket. She looked besides her and saw Sungmin.

 

“Oppa, oppa wake up!”

 

She shook him several times before he finally opened his eyes.

 

“What?”

 

“Did we do it yesterday?”

 

“Do what?”

 

“That…”

 

“That, what…”

 

Before he could continue his words, his mind was replaying what happened before they were asleep. His eyes get widen when he finally understood what she meant.

 

“Sunny-ah, I’m sorry…”, he apologized and Sunny broke down into tears. Even though she was cheating behind Hyomin, she didn’t do that “things”. She only went out with him and their limits are only to kiss.

 

“This shouldn’t happen…” she cried in regret.

 

-

 

Sunny entered her room quietly as she didn’t want to wake Hyomin up that seems like was enjoying her sleep so much. She stopped at her track and looked at Hyomin that was sleeping in peace.

 

“I’m sorry Hyomin-ah, I did it again… with other guy…” she muttered and her tears fell again.

 

What will Hyomin do if she knows?

Will she kill me…

…or Sungmin?

Will she kill both of us?

 

Sunny walked away to the bathroom freshen up and let the water flowed down at her “dirty” body.

 

-

 

“At what time you came home last night?” Hyomin asked during breakfast as she didn’t know what to say.

 

“4”, she bluntly said, don’t care if Hyomin was worrying about her or not.

 

“At least I know that you’re safe”

 

Hyomin shook her head in relief, get the dirty thinking out of her mind. The breakfast went on peacefully like usual.

 

-

 

I don’t know why I’m feeling that Sunny and I are getting far apart. Sunny is parting away from me. I’m feeling like Sunny will slipped out from my fingers. She’s not an energizer and a bunny Sunny unlike before. She is quiet and silent when she’s with me now. I’m feeling alone. I’m lonely. And the only one that I sort out my feelings is to Eunjung, my best friend.

 

“Eunjung-ah, I’m feeling weird nowadays”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because Sunny is drifting apart from me…”

 

I cried in front of her and like usual, she will pat my back and encourage me saying that nothing is going on with Sunny, what I’m feeling right now is just a mere feelings. But I can’t stop myself from feeling the same. What makes it more worse is when I met Taeyeon and Jessica this evening.

 

“What do you do last night?”

 

“Watching movies”

 

“Did you have fun?”

 

“Of course”

 

“What movie did you watch?”

 

“The Hunger Games”

 

“But that’s a thriller movie and Sunny hates genre thriller”

 

“But Sunny was not with us”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Sunny said a lie to me. She never did that, but why now? I met Eunjung once again and told her what Taeyeon and Jessica told me.

 

“I’m afraid…”

 

“Afraid of what?”

 

“Afraid if I tell you what I’m feeling and it will ruin your relationship and our friendship”

 

“Just say it”

 

“I think she’s cheating on you”

 

I did feel the same but I kept denying it. But, if my best friend also felt the same, could the feelings be the truth?

 

-

 

The song “So Cool” from Sistar really did rock the club. Even though the incident yesterday night was still haunting her, Sunny didn’t care about it and dancing happily in the dancing floor with Sungmin.

 

They got drunk once again went to the hotel like last night and did it again…

 

-

 

Sunny, Taeyeon, and Jessica went out together for a drink. They went to their favorite coffee shop to meet up and chatting happily. Then, a song was played in the radio at the coffee shop and it really hit Sunny.

 

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful.
And it kills him inside. 
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying.

I don't wanna do this anymore 
I don't wanna be the reason why 
Everytime I walk out the door 
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore 
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be... 
A murderer. (*Rihanna – Unfaithful)

 

It really did feel like the song was insinuating her.

 

What’s wrong with me? Hyomin doesn’t even know about me cheating on her, she shook of the thought aside and enjoyed her meeting with Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

-

 

Hyomin was just went out from the meeting room and got a call from Eunjung.

 

“Eunjung-ah, what’s wrong?” she asked Eunjung over the phone.

 

“You should come here. Sunny is with some other guy”, Eunjung said in a panic tone and it made Hyomin stopped breathing. Is it true? Is it true at what she’s hearing? Or is it a dream?

 

“I’m on my way. Just tell me where you are”

 

Hyomin went to her car straight after she hung up on the phone.

 

-

 

Is it true? Is it true what I am seeing? Sunny kissed another guy? I felt my cheeks are wet and when I checked, it was my tears. My tears are flowing down. What’s wrong? What’s wrong with my heart? Why are you so weak by just seeing this? Sunny-ah, how could you…

 

I ran straight to the middle of the road and when I stopped at my track, I saw a flesh light heading straight towards me and then all I see is darkness…

 

-

 

Hyomin woke up and found herself at unfamiliar surrounding.

 

What is this? Where am I?

 

“Hyomin-ah”

 

A soft voice called Hyomin’s name and Hyomin recognized it right away. It was Sunny!

 

“Do you know how worried I was when I heard that you got admitted to the hospital? Are you out of your mind, getting in the middle of the busy road?”

 

All Hyomin heard was nothing but nagging. The next thing she found out she was in Sunny’s embrace.

 

“I’m worried about you. Please don’t be like that anymore”

 

Hyomin felt like want to cry hearing those words came out from the girl.

 

How can I trust your words now? Do you know how much I miss your warm body to embrace me? You didn’t, isn’t it? Because all you could think of is hugging “him”...

 

I miss you, Sunny-ah...

 

-

 

“Luckily the driver managed to slow down before his car reached Hyomin’s body. Or else Hyomin’s life will…”

 

Eunjung let her words hang in like that. She was giving hints to Sunny about Hyomin’s life. And Sunny felt regret. She thought that her girlfriend is careless and clumsy.

 

“Do you know how much she loves you?” Eunjung asked and it made Sunny startled. She looked at Eunjung’s eyes directly and seeking for another words from the girl.

 

“She found out. She found out that you are cheating on her”

 

Eunjung’s tears that ware streaming now had escaped. She couldn’t stand to hold her tears anymore. Seeing her best friend’s tears for the girl she loves was too much.

 

“How could you? How could you do that when she loves you so much?”

 

Eunjung burst out in anger to Sunny and all Sunny could do looking down and cried silently.

 

-

 

It’s been three days since Hyomin had checked out from the hospital. And Sunny never leave Hyomin’s side. She had promised Hyomin to take care of the girl. But, Sunny was preparing herself to go out to see Sungmin. And Hyomin knew it. But she never complaint!

 

“Are you going out?”

 

“Yes, to see Taeyeon”

 

And Sunny only can tell the lies.

 

“Take care”

 

Hyomin tried hard to not spill any tears and she succeeded because Sunny seemed oblivious about it. She kissed Sunny’s cheek before went away from the girl.

 

-

 

I felt like want to commit suicide. I felt suffocate with all the lies that Sunny told her. It had been a week and Sunny never told me the truth even though I have found out about it.

 

Sunny-ah, you killed me. You killed my soul and life. You took away my heart and yet you broke it into pieces. I think it’s the best if I left both of you live in happiness…

 

-

 

I know I’m wrong for doing this, but I love Sungmin. I couldn’t describe this feeling into words anymore. But I love Hyomin too. She kissed my cheeks everyday before I went out to see Sungmin. I think she knew about it but she managed to keep it so I thought that she’s okay with me having an affair. I know that I’m unfaithful to her, and she’s dying inside. I want to stop my relationship with Sungmin but I don’t think I can do it. I don’t to be a murderer yet I’m killing her inside.

 

Hyomin-ah, I’m sorry…

 

-

 

“What are you doing? Why are you committing suicide? Why are you trying to kill yourself? Why are you so stupid? Why do you leave me? Hyomin-ah, you shouldn’t have done this…”

 

I cried in front of her death body. She sliced her wrist with a really sharp knife. I found her in the bathroom. I am late. I am stupid. Why do I have to leave you when you are trying to commit suicide? Sunyoung honey, I’m sorry…

 

-

 

“Hyomin-ah, am I dead right now?”

 

“Maybe”

 

She simply shrugged her shoulder and flashed to me her angelic smile. I remember why I am here. A week after Hyomin’s dead, Sungmin also left me and I felt so stupid.

 

-

 

I was waiting for Sungmin at the park. Sungmin was going somewhere; he said that he wanted to buy something and went to the shop opposite the park. I was waiting patiently when I suddenly heard a chaos from the people around the park and shops.

 

I was following a group of people to a road because I’m curious about what happen. I don’t know why but I’m feeling a bad thing is happen. I went to the road that was busy with people surrounded and found a body was lying lifelessly. I covered my mouse with my palm as I’m surprised to see these things. Someone is in an accident and the victim is Sungmin. I cried for help and the people are kind enough to call the ambulance for me. But before the ambulance could reach here, Sungmin had took his last breath with saying “I love you” to me.

 

-

 

My life without Hyomin and Sungmin turned me into a misery. I was really a mess and Taeyeon and Jessica helped me a lot. Eunjung helped me a lot too. I’m grateful and thankful but also felt bad for them I didn’t eat properly and all I could do is drink beer everyday for cans. One day, I’m on my way home from the club and was drunk badly. Then, a group of gangsters were surrounding me and circling me. I was trapped in the cycle yet I couldn’t think straight.

 

I thought of fighting back but with my drunken stated, I can’t fight the men. They thought of robbing me and I couldn’t do anything to fight the thought. I fell down after I felt a sharp knife was stabbing directly to my abdomen. And all I can see was darkness…

 

-

 

Is that why I’m here? That’s the last thing I remember anyway…

 

“Hyomin-ah, I miss you so much”

 

“I miss you too”

 

I couldn’t hold my tears and sobbing right away.

 

Is this a reward?

 

 It can be this is a punishment.

 

A punishment for being unfaithful to Hyomin!

 

“I love you”

 

THE END