New?

I'm still loving you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4xPVGMh8

‘Omona! ~~~~~~ What have you done last night? What’s wrong with your eyes, are you crying??” Jiyoung asked.

‘Nothing, I don’t want to talk about it’ you said.

‘~~~~~, if you have something to said, I’m all hear. Your eyes swelled!!, Tell me what happen last night!!. Who know I can help you’ she did the bunny aegyo.

‘Ya, I hate you do that. I’m going to kill you if you do that again and don’t you ever dare to do that again’ you said and slowly sigh.

‘Do you really want to know about it?’ you ask her.

You told her everything from start till the end of it.

‘How dare he do that to you? But did he really mean what he said?’

‘I don’t know. I have thought about it for a many times and I think I’m going to get crazy’ you pout.

‘Be strong! I’m going to support you forever and do you think he purposely did that? I don’t think so.’

‘I don’t want to talk about it and don’t ever make me remember about him.’

‘You’ve done the homework?’

‘Huh? What homework? You didn’t even tell me that we’ve got homework to do.’

‘Ya! Don’t fool around with me. You were here and you sat beside me when the teacher told us to do it.’

‘Hehe, I’ve recall about that homework! Nope, I didn’t do anything on that paper yet.’

 

-Question on that paper-

 

1-What do you think about this book?

2-What is the reason that makes you like about this book? write a summary about it.

 

~~~~

   

‘I really have no idea what to write on it!! Jiyoung-ah~ help me, pleasee~’ you beg.

‘I have more work to do. ~~~~~ look at me, do you know why it’s hard to do?’ she ask and you shrug as you don’t know why.

She continues, ‘Starting from now, you have to learn how to forget all about him. You can do it’ she put her hand on your shoulders.

‘Jiyoung-ah,’ you call her.

‘Nae?’ she looks at you.

‘Actually, I can’t do this works because… I don’t even read any book’ you smile as you try to forget about him and change it into others topic.

‘What! Are you kidding me? You want to get a punishment from that freaky monster? [Mrs Lee]. We have to pass up today before going back’.

‘Don’t worry. I have an idea, bye.’

‘Wait, where do you want to go?’

‘I want to go to library. Why? You want to go with me?”

‘Hehe, no thank. I’m busy’ she smiles.

‘Okay then’ you said and go by yourself, alone.

You also brought your homework and a few things on your way.

*I hope I will not bump into him at here* you thought as you worried what will happen if you saw l.joe there.

‘Where she wants to go?’ he thought as he hides behind the wall after he saw you walking to that way.

‘~~~~~~, do you want me to carry this thing for you?’ he shock you with that innocent face that he always do when he saw you.

You push him and run away from him. You touch your heart as you felt your heart beat so fast when you saw him.

*What’s wrong with you ~~~~~! You have to wake up and stop thinking about what you feel towards him. He’s no longer yours. You have to forget all about him!* you shook your head and continue your way to library like you plan.

‘Oppa~ Look what have you done! You can’t do this. You have to give some time for her. I’m a girl and I totally understand how she feels but oppa, can’t you just tell the truth to her?’ Krystal said.

‘Do you know the interesting or popular book here?’ you ask the girl on duty at the library.

‘At the sci-fiction block’ she answered.

You slowly search the book and walking from section to other section to find the interesting books that you looking for.

You already enter the last section and ‘Finally!! I found it!’ you take the book.

‘Shh!!’ all eyes gaze towards you.

‘Sorry, sorry’ you bow.

*Why am I so excited about it, Pabo!!* You beat your head.

‘Excuse me, are you a new student here?’ someone touch your shoulder and you turn your head to look at him.