Crying because of him

I'm still loving you

 

‘Yah ~~~~~~~, your phone is ringing. Hurry up, go upstairs and pick up the phone!’ mum says.

‘Nae~’ you go upstairs slowly and feels like you have no energy.

You totally in bad mood after your father said that he going to transfer you to New Zealand in two weeks more.

‘Hello, can I meet you right now?’

‘What is so important?’ *suddenly you full of enterprising when you heard that familiar voice*.

‘I’m going to tell you later. Meet me at the park this afternoon’ he hangs off.

‘What is it about until he can’t just tell me through the phone?’ you scratch you head.

~~~~

You walking on the street alone, felt nervous and excited to see him as you really miss him. On your way, you see a kids playing at the playground and a couple eating an ice cream.

*They’re so cute. Wait, isn’t that L.joe? What is going on now, who is that girl beside him?*.

L.joe notice you and he go to you. A girl with him is also following him from his back.

*What the hell is going on? I don’t understand. Why is she here with my boyfriend?*

‘You still can’t get it? She’s my new girlfriend. Baby, can you wait for a while at there’ he points the bench to that girl. She’s just nod and goes sit on the bench at the park.

‘She’s my girlfriend now. Let’s stop all this and break up. I think that will be the best for us. I felt nothing towards you and I’m not serious with this relationship. Can we just continue this relationship as a friend?’ he said.

His face shows you that he really mean what he said about he has no feeling towards you and you really felt like a stupid person standing in front him.

‘This is why you want to meet me? To introduce her to me?’ you ask him.

‘I’m so stupid. How can I believe you long ago? I –I thought you really mean what you’ve said to me, that you going to love me forever and we’re going to live together forever. I should have believed what they said about you but I was so blind and I only see you in my eyes’ you start to feel a tears in your eyes.

‘But why you do this to me! Why! Why?!’ you shake his shoulder.

You slowly make a step and go away from him. He also goes from there and walks to her girlfriend and just leaves you alone.

‘Take care of him’ you smile to her but your face was reddened as you hold your tears.

-Flashback-

[End of school]

L.joe patiently waited for you at the front gate. He heard someone called him from far.

‘Ya! Come here, I want to talk something with you’ the man said.

L.joe walked toward him obediently ‘Annyong’ he bowed.

‘Are you L.joe? ~~~~~ friend?’ he asked.

L.joe nodded and he felt something not right.

‘Stay away from my daughter. I give you one week and I don’t want to see you with her again. I want my daughter focus on her class. She’s the only one that I have and I want her to replace my business. I want her to married with someone who is same level like us. Not the person like you, your future? Do you think you can take care of her and make her happy? No way, you don’t have money to give her all that happiness. Remember that. Prove it, if you really love her and if you want the bright future for her’ he pat l.joe shoulder and leave him.

-End of flashback-

________________________________________________________________________________________________

‘~~~~~ ya, Wake up!! You’re going to be late later. Hurry up wake up and go to school. I’ve already make a breakfast for you, don’t forget to eat, okay! I’m going first’ Mum said as she in hurry.

You sigh and wake up from your bed. As you rub your swelled eyes you check your phone to see the time.

‘Mwo?’ you shock as it’s already 7:50 am.

‘Oh My God!!, Where is my towel!’ you rush up go to school that morning.

You felt so tired because of last night after that incident you have not been able to hold yourself from crying and that’s why your eyes become swelled.

~~~~

‘Omona! ~~~~~~ What have you done last night? What’s wrong with your eyes, are you crying??” Jiyoung asked