O2

A Chosen Fate

 

Rubbing his bleary eyes, Jongwoon sat up on his bed slowly and took a glance at the alarm clock. 6:40am. At least he still had some time to spare before he needed to report at SM Entertainment. He got off his bed and headed into the bathroom for a shower, before changing into a red shirt and long black pants. He then slid into a suit and buttoned it up before turning to the mirror to adjust his attire. Walking to the dressing table, he combed his messy dark browns locks of hair until he deemed that his hair was neat enough. He slipped on his watch and made his way out of the room, meanwhile passing by the ‘Pet Room’. Deciding to drop in and check on his turtles, Jongwoon twisted open the door handle and made his way to the tank where three of his turtles were lazing around. “Ddangkoma, Ddangkoming, Ddangkomaeng, how are you guys? I will really miss you guys when all the vocal and dance trainings are scheduled…. Well, take care and I will go to eat breakfast…” Jongwoon patted each turtle affectionately on the shell and made his way out, closing the door behind him.

 

After a quick and simple breakfast, Jongwoon glanced at the time again. 7:15am. The trip over to SM Entertainment will only take about 15 minutes as his mansion was located near the company building. However, Jongwoon decided to go earlier since he had nothing else to do. He slipped into his shoes and locked the front door before heading down the stairs to his car. He started the car engine and slid into the driver seat before driving off. The gate opened automatically when the car was leaving and closed after the car left. After a short 15 minutes drive, he reached the company building and parked the car in the parking lot before heading into the lobby of the company building. As he entered, lots of squeals and excited whispers could be heard from the female employees but Jongwoon merely ignored them and made his way to the receptionist. “May I know where I can find my manager? I am Yesung of the new Kpop boy band KRY…” Jongwoon asked politely. The receptionist almost squealed at Jongwoon’s voice and his handsome face, but she still managed to tell him that his manager could be found in Meeting Room 2 and she gave him the right directions.

 

Jongwoon left the lobby and walked down several corridors with occasional squeals coming from the female employees before he reached the meeting room. He knocked several times on the door before twisting the knob and walking in. A man clad in a light blue long-sleeved shirt with a staff name tag on it stared up at him and smiled slightly. “Ah Jongwoon right… You sure are early…” The man commented with the smile that never seemed to leaves his face. “I’m sorry, but please don’t call me Jongwoon. I am Yesung, remember?” Jongwoon answered coldly. Yes, he shall be Yesung from now on. Jongwoon will just be the side of him that all the other people will never see except for his closest, trustable friends. Yesung will just be the talented singer, but he will always be cold and keep an emotionless and indifferent face on. “Ah… Yeh…Yesung. I am Lee Hyunwoo, your manager… Do you want to take a seat and wait for the others to come?” Manager Lee asked, his smile slightly faltering. “No, I would like to visit the Super Junior members.” Yesung said in a sharp tone and Manager lee winced a little before nodding.

 

Super Junior is a worldwide known, famous Kpop boy band consisting of 12 members who are Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Kangin, Siwon, Shindong, Kibum, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi and Henry. Yesung had known the Super Junior members since their debut two years ago since he had been helping out at SM Entertainment during the period of his father’s absence. He was really close with the Super Junior members and they will even find time to meet up for a cup of coffee despite the members’ busy schedules. The Super Junior members are also the only ‘closest, trustable friends’ that he have. After, rounding a corner, a dressing room with the words ‘Super Junior’ brightly printed on its door came into view. He walked up to the door and knocked the door before entering. He was greeted by lots of ‘Hyung!’ and ‘Jongwoon-ah!’ before he was almost hugged to death. “Jongwoon hyung! What are you doing here?” Henry asked and blinked his eyes cutely. Yesung chuckled and ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair. “Well, haven’t you guys heard? I am a member of the new Kpop boy band KRY…” Yesung answered with a slight chuckle but one could easily spot his unhappiness as seen from his eyes. The Super Junior members knew that it was his father’s doing again… “Wait… KRY?!” Leeteuk chocked out. “Yeh, why?” Yesung asked. “I thought that KRY only have Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung? Why do you say you are a member then?” Leeteuk questioned. “Didn’t know Leeteuk hyung was so dumb… I am Yesung a.k.a art like voice… Yesung’s my stage name…” Yesung chuckled and replied. “Oh I see.” Leeteuk replied half-heartedly and all the Super Junior members started whispering among themselves. Yesung knew that they were hiding something. “Spit it out. What are you guys hiding from me?” Yesung asked with a serious tone. “Yesung-ah, we really can’t let you know right now as we are instructed to keep it a secret… But you will surely know in due course…” Hankyung looked at Yesung with pleading eyes. “..Fine. I shall leave now as the other members should be arriving already… Bye!” Yesung took a glance at his watch and said. The Super Junior members waved him goodbye and he left. He only had ten minutes left so he quickly made his way back to the meeting room. He knocked on the door once again and went in, greeted by a sight of his manager along with another two guys. One of them was fiddling with his watch while the other was playing his PSP. Manager Lee spotted him and urged him to take a seat. Yesung took a seat in front of the guy fiddling with his watch. “Ryeowook and Kyuhyun-ah, this is Kim Jongwoon but just call him Yesung hyung. He will be the leader for this boy band. Jongwoon-ah, this is Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.” Manager Lee introduced each of them and Yesung nodded. After a round of introductions, the manager handed each of them their schedules. “Since Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had already been trainees under SM Entertainment for two years, and Yesung had graduated from SM Music School, we will straightaway start with your first album’s preparations since all of you are very talented. However, as for today, I need you guys to move into your dormitory.” Manager Lee briefed them. “Dormitory?” Ryeowook asked. “Yes. Your dorm will be Yesung’s mansion. He has a 5 storey mansion with around 15 rooms yet he only uses two rooms… Mr Kim Jong Kook, our CEO a.k.a Yesung’s father, find that it is a waste so you guys can move in there…Any objections?” Manager Lee asked and Yesung wanted to protest but he suddenly remembered his father’s words when he called Yesung last night.

 

‘Do not even try to create trouble. Just follow Manager Lee’s instructions.’ Yesung sighed and just let the manager continue talking while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were getting excited about living in such a huge mansion. “So, there will be a mini-van to pick you guys up and you guys will pack your stuff and go to Yesung’s mansion and settle in there. I hope you guys can bond well! If there are no more problems, this is the only thing you need to do for today and the mini-van should be waiting at the front entrance by now. I will take my leave first as I have a meeting to attend.” Manager Lee smiled at them and left. “Let’s go.” Yesung instructed Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and all three of them made their way to the front entrance. They boarded the mini-van and they set off first for Kyuhyun’s house. Kyuhyun lived in a five-room flat with his family and he had a huge collection of dvds, games and albums. He had little clothes so he just stuffed all his clothes into two bags and placed his dvds, games and albums in four bags. Well, his games collection took up most of the space…

 

Next, they went to Ryeowook’s house. He lived with his family too and his room is full of these cute stuff and he had a huge amount of clothes too so all of them sort of helped with the packing. He also had a huge collection of cds and albums, which he packed into three bags. “Wait, Yesung hyung! Are there enough beds in your mansion? I hope we don’t need to sleep on the floor…” Ryeowook asked anxiously as he just remembered. “Yes, there is. My father made sure that each room is installed with a bed, a walk-in closet, a dressing table, a huge cupboard, a study table and a bathroom.” “Oh really!~” Ryeowook squealed in joy while Yesung just rolled his eyes. “We should get going already…” Yesung commented and started to take two of the bags and lead them downstairs. They got onto the mini-van and they are now finally headed to Yesung’s mansion.

 

Soon, the mini-van drove into a quiet and peaceful neighborhood with huge sprawling mansions and the van finally came to a stop in front of the largest mansion they can find in the neighborhood. The entire mansion was made of clear glass with lots of security cameras installed. There was a huge outdoor swimming pool and a outdoor balcony with sofas and chairs as seen from the outside. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook started to get all excited while Yesung just ignored them and pressed a code at the front gate and the gate started opening. The van drove into a small parking lot that could easily fit in ten cars and parked there. The driver got off and helped them to carry the luggage into the living room before leaving. Yesung assigned Kyuhyun to a room on the first floor while Ryeowook got a room on the second floor. He left the two of them to explore their own rooms and ordered lunch. After that, he switched on the television and began watching one of Super Junior’s variety shows. Then, he suddenly remembered their conversation earlier in the morning. What exactly are they hiding from me? Yesung asked himself.

 

Hi people!~Here's chapter two and I hope you guys enjoy it~~~~ Haha so what's the secret? Stay tuned to find out!~ Just for your information, I may not update this fic so soon as I will most probably be updating my other fic 'Life in Super Junior' first... I still have exams coming, so I really can't update so soon~~~ :( But do subscribe to the other fanfic too, if you are interested... :) Comments are greatly appreciated~~~