These kids

EXTRA EXTRA ~ Read All About EXO!

 

 

 

Sehun playing with Kris' poster:

 

 

YUM!

 

[FACT] Lu Han and Sehun sat together in the van and because Lu Han was tired, he leaned his head on Sehun's shoulder. Fans couldn't help but squeal and Lu Han heard it so he got embarassed and lifted his head off Sehun's shoulders.

 

CHANYEOL

Q: Is there a Valentine’s Day memory most memorable to you?

A: When I was in elementary school, my mother and my sister handed me some heart-shaped chocolate and told me that Valentine’s Day is a day when women gift chocolates to men. I was so happy that I didn’t eat any and brought them to school to brag about them instead.

Q:  A romantic movie you enjoy?

A: I enjoy romantic movies very much! Among them all, ‘It Can’t Get Any Better Than This’ and ‘Something’s Gotta Give’ are my two favorites starring Jack Nicholson, whom I respect very much. Both are great films that make your heart warm on cold winter days, so I recommend that you all check them out too!

Q: When in love, are you a nice guy? Or a bad guy?

A: I think I must be the nice guy! I usually love people and get attached and affectionate easily, so if I ever fall in love, it’s likely I’ll take good care of the person with all my heart!

Q: An event you’d like to plan for your girlfriend someday?

A: When I find a girlfriend, I’d like to make her things, like cake. I have never made one before, but I see people around me and even on the internet receiving hand-crafted cake as gifts and it has always made me quite jealous. Though I may be clumsy, I’d like to put my all into making a one of a kind cake for that special person.

Q: A place you’d like to visit as a date destination on Valentine’s Day?

A: I’d like to go to an amusement park the most. I’ve always liked amusement parks as a child and I’d love to visit again on Valentine’s Day with my date to go on rides, attend festivals, wear silly headbands, and go on walks together.

-

KAI

Q: How was your most memorable Valentine’s Day?

A: Honestly, I don’t think there has been a memorable moment I can think back to on Valentine’s Day. In 2013 I am sure to make one with the other members or my family! It’d be much better if I share it with you too, right?

Q: It’s Valentine’s Day. Has there been a time when you had wished your girlfriend would get you something other than chocolate?

A: To be honest, I have never received chocolate from girls before. So I think I’d be moved by any Valentine’s gift I receive and feel very grateful for it. ㅜㅜ

Q: If you don’t have plans for a date on Valentine’s, what will you do instead?

A: I think I’d spend time with my family or meet up with a couple of very close friends. That is, if my friends also don’t have dates and are willing to come out and see me, too ㅎㅎ.

Q: Which do you prefer? Candy or chocolate?

A: I like chocolate more~ When I used to be in a chocolate craze, I used to buy one and eat at least one everyday! But not anymore~

Q: Gifts you’d like to receive on Valentine’s day?

A: Since it’s Valentine’s Day, chocolate is probably best?? I’d like to have cute, hand-crafted chocolate. If I really do receive them, I’d think they’d be too good to eat!!

Q: The most number of chocolates you received at once?

A: The most I’ve gotten is probably four. It was when my friend and I exchanged chocolate on Pepero Day.

source: rcy magazine via sehun_say

translation cr; juliana @ exok-trans

SUHO

Q: Is there a Valentine’s Day memory most memorable to you?

A: In elementary school, someone put chocolates in my locker, I still don’t know who it was. Haha I’m thinking about that now! Who could it be?

Q: When in love and I a bad guy? Or a nice guy?

A: Um.. wouldn’t I be a nice guy? Because I am Suho, everyone’s guardian angel that protects them. >_<

Q: Most memorable present?

A: As a high school graduation gift I was given an electric piano. I listened to many different kinds of instruments and was studying music so it ended up helping a lot. Every time I play the electric piano, if I think about how much my parents think about me, I am very thankful.

Q: A romantic movie you like?

A: A movie called ‘Love Actually’. As a story with many people’s love stories in it, I think that the scenes were very beautiful, and because everything about the OST was good, I often listen to it during Christmas or Valentine’s day. ^^

Q: A place you’d like to visit as a date destination on Valentine’s Day?

A: Valentine’s day is in February, so it can be a bit cold, but I think that it would be good to go to the beach. I like the hot summer beach too, but I think that walking on the winter beach would make very beautiful memories.

Q: The one person that you have to give candy to on White day?

A: Hahaha wouldn’t I definitely give it to my mother? Even if I miss some anniversaries (T/N: holidays, etc) I think that I definitely must celebrate White day with my mom. Hahaha don’t forget about everyone else also! ^^

-

SEHUN

Q: Is there a Valentine’s Day memory most memorable to you?

A: For the first time in Elementary school, when one little girl wrote a letter and gave me chocolate is the most memorable.

Q: The most number of chocolates you received at once?

A: An uncountable amount! ^^ (I’m a popular guy!?)

Q: A love song you like?

A: You are a person born to be loved. ㅎ.ㅎ

Q: This Valentine’s day you will be?

A: Because I received so many chocolates from the fans I think I will be very happy sharing and eating with the members.

Q: As a present a hand knit scarf vs a brand name muffler?

A: Definitely… a hand knit scarf as a present!!!!

Q:  Gifts you’d like to receive on Valentine’s day?

A: On Valentine’s day I definitely want to receive chocolate. ^^ (and fans’ love?  ㅋ)

 

I cannot... And it was a girl! OMG WUFAN YOU BETTER NOT BE ENJOYING IT!
   
 
 
[TRANS] It seemed like the boys showed off a little of the new choreo, Jongin and Chanyeol did it. The fans screamed and both of them asked what. But Baekhyun and Suho were like "We don't know what it is kkk"

[Kaisoo’s birthday party fanaccount] 130111

cr: dc; 海天月夜 via:ohbaeks

 

[Fanaccount] When EXO-M went out for hotpot in Taiwan, Kris, Chen, and Tao sat at the same table. Instead of toasting with alcohol, they toasted with bottles of cola. Because Tao ate so hungrily, a fan jokingly said that he must've eaten an entire cattle. She also added that the way he reached for the meat was y (see photo). Chen stretched and yawned when he was full.