1. Dreams (Final)

Dream

 

         Sooyeon try to walk through the crowd, trying to get inside the small bookstore in the corner of the small empty street deep inside an alley. When Sooyeon walk in, the old grandpa was gone and there was a boy about her age sitting at the counter. She gives him smile and walk inside the horoscope section leaving the boy at the counter with a pink shade on his face. After choosing about 3 books, Sooyeon walk over to the counter and pay for book. Sooyeon decide to stay a bit at the store so she strikes a conversation with boy.
“Hi, I’m Sooyeon. What’s your name?”
“Heechul…”
“Really, my close oppa at school is also named Heechul.”
“What…school do you go to?”
“SM Nation Elite International Performing Art Academy or just simply known as SMA.”
“That’s a really high class academy; I went to the Empire Performing Art Academy instead.”
“I heard that school is really nice and great toward their students unlike the strict teachers and rules at my school. What’s your course? Mine are Idol Stars and Actress Honors! It’s so hard though…”
“I only have Idol Star as my course, my school said if I finish this year with all A’s then they can give me full scholarship for 3 years at your school…”
“Oh really? But I won’t be able to see you next year then; my debut is 6 months from now.”
“Hm…how did you find about my grandpa’s bookstore?”
“I was just walking through this alley when I saw this store. I really like the bookstore’s name, Empire Generation. It’s so cute!”
“Thanks, I thought of that name.”
“Good job~ I’m proud of you!”
“Oh right, did you hear about the group that going to debut? I’m still waiting for their members to be revealed, I hear #2 is a really pretty person~”
“Haha, I don’t know much but I have a hint for you thought. The #2 member’s name is…Jessica! That’s all I can tell you right now. Oh no, I’m almost late for my practice class. See you later~”
“Wait, can I take a picture of you and me?”
“Um…sure, but keep it safe okay?”
“Yes.”
Sooyeon took a few photos with Heechul and run back to her school with a smile on her face. She bet Heechul is going to be surprised when he knows who is Miss #2 from the new group that is going to debut. For almost every day, Heechul always wait for Sooyeon but she never came back to the bookstore once.
6 months later…
Heechul sat in front of the computer counting down for the teaser picture of #2 member of Girls’ Generation to be uploads onto Naver. His face froze when he saw the picture and the profile information of the #2 member, he didn’t expect this. He let out a happy scream and took out his phone to send the pictures of him and Sooyeon to his friends. Everyone was shocked when they saw the pictures; their friend is such a lucky guy. After seeing that Sooyeon have debuted, Heechul worked even harder and eventually finally debut in a rookie group with 9 members like Girls’ Generation called ZE:A or just simply as Children of Empire. 
3 years later…
Heechul stand nervously in front of the Girls’ Generation waiting room with s so that they could give the sign CDs to Girls’ Generation members. This is the first time that ZE:A have the same time of comeback as Girls’ Generation, Heechul is really happy. As soon as Girls’ Generation open the waiting room’s door, Heechul run straight to Jessica and give her his signed CD with a big smile on his face. Jessica stare at him strangely, he was similar to someone she used to know before. Jessica gasp she realize who it was, she hugged Heechul and both of them begin jumping around. And then nothing more was seen between these 2. 
On September 15 of 2011, a news article finally come out “ZE:A’s Heechul confess to Girls’ Generation’s Jessica?!”. After that, they finally confirm their relationship and broke many fans’ heart with their wedding announcement after 3 years of dating. 
On the wedding day, the people at the church were mostly celebrities with big names like DBSK, Super Junior, BoA, and even the first generation idols like S.E.S and H.O.T were there too. It was such a huge wedding, camera were everywhere  there to broadcast the wedding live for fans. Finally, the time that everyone had waited for have come. Jessica walk down the red carpet with her elegant white pastel dress with her arm linked with her father while her sister walks behind proudly. After a very long time of all the necessaries ceremony, it was the most important time. The father read a very and very long line to both Heechul and Jessica. They look at each other and said, “I Do”. The father announced the couple is now husband and wife and they can kiss. Heechul and Jessica look into each other’s eyes and move in closer…
Heechul was startle by the sound of door slamming and shouting. He lean back against the chair and sigh as Kevin walk in with a sarcastic expression on his face. “Writing fanfics again? Don’t you ever get tired? I’m sure Jessica-ssi doesn’t even know your exist!” said Kevin with a bored tone in his voice. Heechul grab his pillow and throw it at Kevin and turn back to his computer. He uploads the one he just wrote onto the Naver’s fanfic site and log out of the computer. He can’t wait to see all the comments that they will said when they find his fanfics tomorrow. He yawn and walk over to his bed, he grab his human size pillow and hug it tightly. On the pillow, there was a picture of Girls’ Generation Jessica on it…