Final Round - Concert

Yabu Kota VS Daiki Arioka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amu looked at the vast building and saw numerous lights beaming before her. The glittering decorations and glimmering adornments had given her a tingle in her spine along with the much awaited anticipation of all the people around her to see their favourite j-pop group.


It is not long when Hey! Say! Jump appeared on the stage and Amu suddenly heard the whole dome shake as they roared in excitement after seeing the beautiful faces of 10 members of the group.


By this, Amu just smiled and looked at one person in particular that her eyes involuntarily looked for at the minute they got out from the back stage.


“You have to attend this concert. I prepared something for you…”


The words of her boyfriend Daiki just lingered through her mind which is enough to make her wonder what he actually prepared for her. With much curiousness, she just can’t do anything but to wait for her boyfriend’s approach.


Singing and dancing were done by the people on the stage that is enough to make about 10,000 people attending the concert excited and got out of their seats. The voices of the singing fangirls echoed with each other along with their squeals every time their idol do the so called ‘fan service’ such as shaking hands and handing give-aways.


It’s not long when the concert started to do the ‘MC’ part of the show where all the members of Hey! Say! BEST were asked to do a letter to their ‘future wife’ that definitely made much anticipation to the crowd.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter