Chapter 4

In search of love! [hiatus]

 

Disclaimer: unfortunately I don't own any of the characters :( just the story line...


Taemin’s POV
 
3 hours… that is how long we have been watching my hyung for any signs of life, anything. He was not reacting to anything, he wasn’t even breathing. I was scare; I don’t want to lose my hyung like this. 
 
-clam down Minnie he is going to be ok…
 
-Calm down? Hyung is dying and you want me to calm down!!
 
-Taemin! Don’t yell at Kevin, he’s just trying to help.
 
-sorry hyung 
 
-it’s ok Minnie 
 
I don't want anything bad to happen to my hyung, he is the one that always protect me, he is my hyung, my umma (even if Key umma get mad for that), i don't know if i will be able to continue my life without him, my life became better after he auto-proclaim my big brother, my smile return and my life got bright and meaningful.
 

 
 Heechul’s POV
 
I wake up and i was in the same room but this time i saw a girl, younger than me but not as young as taemin...
 
OMG taemin is gonna be super nervous and worried about me!
 
-Don’t worry about him, worry about yourself...
 
I eyed the girl and she got closer to me, she is really pretty, wearing a short black dress and high heels boots, her hair was blonde and her eyes were like staring directly at my soul.
 
-Who are you?
 
-I am the strongest and most powerful creature on the world, my name is Jiyeon.
 
-What do you want from me? Am no one special!
 
I stand up and and tried to touch her arm but when i was almost reaching her arm my body stop and i couldn't move and my breath become heavy.
 
-Humans are so stupid...
 
When she said that my was trow to the wall behind me, all my body hurts and I didn't want to move, she got closer to my face and whisper something that shock me.
 

Key’s POV
 
G-dragon, Ren, chunji and me went to the store, and we buy everything but what we went to, lesson: never send the
shopaholics to buy the thing that you need...
 
when we got home everyone noted that there was a silence on the house, and i knew there where something wrong happening.
 
-Chunji, Ren, put the things on their place, Ji come with me...
 
As i walk to the second floor with Gd behind me, i could heard Taebaby and vinnie sobbing, and Sohyun trying to calm them down. 
 
-What’s happening?
 
I ask as Gd and me come in the room, them we saw heechul.
 
-My gosh, what happened with hyung?- ask Gd, I was just shocked, i dint know what to do and then I felt Taebaby hugging me.
 
-Everything is gonna be ok, Tae, I promise...

I said without being sure of my own words, but what could I said if tae was all depress and falling apart.

 


 

OMG sorry for the late update but i promise i will update more often!!!

oh and by the way i dont have anything agaist Jiyeon, is just that she looks so cool playing the bad girl like in Day by Day MV hehe :)