Chapter 1

In search of love! [hiatus]

This is my first fic, sorry for any errors, english is not my first language, please be kind with my fic I'm not a good writer.

Disclaimer: unfortunately I don't own any of the characters :( just the story line...


 

On the shore of the magic river was a young man looking towards the horizon, his hair was waved gently by the breeze of the night. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh.

-Why? Why do I have be so miserable? I do not deserve to be happy? what did I do wrong to deserve this loneliness?

-Heechul-hyung, you are doing out there? You know that it is forbidden to cross the city wall! - Is heard from afar, Heechul turns and clean the few tears that had come out.

-Calm Taemin-ah, I was about to go home.

-Hyung were you crying?

-No minnie, i have dirt in my eyes.

Taemin convinced decided not to put much importance, and smiling he went the way he had come expecting Heechul follow him. Heechul decided it was time to go home because it was late and as taemin mentioned,  being outside the city walls was forbidden and dangerous, and more if it was night.

 


 

Heechul P.O.V

Walking towards my bedroom I met Chi Hoon, my other dongsaeng.

-Hyung where were you? Everybody were looking for you like crazy, you know it's very dangerous to go alone out there.

-I know how to take care of myself, and don't talk to me like if I was a kid.

-Well you act like one ...

Chi Hoon smiled and ran away before I could scold him. I kept walking towards my room when something caught my attention... my door was open ... no one dares to enter my room because they know the consequences, so it's a stranger, perhaps a thief.

I take what was closer to me and slowly went to the open door and enter ... there was nobody. How strange, I thought, may be when they were looking for me it was left open.

I went straight to my bed when I felt something cover my mouth and suddenly everything became dark.


 


Well here is the first chapter, I hoepe you will like it.

Well I hope you like it. Comment please!!!

And sorry for grammar error and anything else..

Depending on how people like it I will keep writing it.

Thanks for reading!!!