05

Love, Take me to you

"Seohyun! Seohyun be strong!!" Baekhyun said while follow the doolie.

"Sorry sir, you can't get in." The nurse said and stopped Him in front of the surgery room.

Baekhyun just waiting at outside and prayed hope Seohyun didn't get any happened.

Suddenly the lamp off the doctor came out.

"Doctor, is she okay?" bekhyun ask.

"her head was unstopped bleeding we already cure her. But she still unconscious it cause her head hit the ground

hardly." the doctor explain.

"when she will wake up, doc?" Baekhyun ask again.

"we can't sure about that, maybe tomorrow, one week o..or never!" The doctor said.

"What!!" Baekhyun shock and his eyes was open widely.

"sorry, we have been trying our best." The doctor apologized.

"Don't say that, by the way thank you.and now can i get in to she her??" baekhyun said

"Yes, you can get in now." the doctor said.

He quickly run toward the room, he saw Seohyun was unconscious at there.

"Seohyun-ah, can you hear me? please, i beg you wake up." Baekhyun said and he almost cried out.

"It's all my fault, if i didn't leave you alone. you won't be like this. I'm sorry." baekhyun said again

" I'll always protect you, won't let you get hurt again." Baekhyun said and hold her hand thightly.

 

It's had been one weeks, Seohyun still unconscious.

Baekhyun everyday went to hospital, He hope one day seohyun will wake up.

when at hospital "seohyun-ah, I already came to see you." baekhyun said and smile.

"Baekhyun-sii, why you were here? How about our seohyun" A girl voice came from the door.

"Ah, Tayeonshii, I came to see her and She still unconscious for one weeks." Baekhyun explained.

"Mianhe, i just came. i was at japan for two weeks." Taeyeon said.

Tayeon show a weird face when she saw Baekhyun was holded Seohyun hand.

But she don't want to ask him for that.

after an hour "Baekhyun shii, i need to go now, please take care our seohyun." Taeyeon said and walk out from the

room."Okay." Baekhyun said.

"Seohyun-ah, Do..do.. you know? Actually I had fallen in love with you." Baekhyun said.

"and that day when at the River I want to confessed to you. but the accident was happened." baekhyun said again.

Suddenly "Jinjja?" A weak voice come.

Baekhyun shocked when he heard the voice.

"Seohyun! Are you already wake up?" Baekhyun said happily.

"ne~" Seohyun said and give him a smile.

"How you feel now??" Baekhyun ask carely.

"I'm okay, but my Head still a little hurt." Seohyun said.

"I'll call the Doctor now!" Baekhyun said and stand up from the chair. but he was stopped by Seohyun

"No, don't leave me.." Seohyun said and hold his hand.

"Okay, I won't leave you." Baekhyun said and hugged Seohyun Thightly.

seohyun hugged his back.

 

Seohyun already wake up. yay :> I will update soon . :D