02

Love, Take me to you

The school time already end. Seohyun went back to her home by walk. because today her chauffer sick and cannot

pick her. When she through the street, a car speed up toward her.

Suddenly Baekhyun saw that and he rush run to the street and pushed her to the edge.

Seohyun shock and closed her eye.

When she open her eye, she look Baekhyun was on top of her.

They stand up and dusted their clothes. Baekhyun's hand was bleeding.

"Y..your hand.." Seohyun looked at his hand.

"It's nothing." Baekhyun said and walk away to his car.

Seohyun just look his back. "I must thanks to him." Seohyun thought.

 

Tomorrow at School.

Seohyun walk into her class, she saw Baekhyun already there.

and she think this is the time she will thanks to him.

"B..baekhyun-shii" Seohyun call him afraidly.

Baekhyun raised his head up and see Seohyun. 

"thanks for helped me that day." Seohyun said and bowed to him.

"Just a little injured." Baekhyun said and give her a smile.

"Oh, My name is Seo joo hyun you can call me seohyun." Seohyun smile.

Baekhyun just stared at him. " Seohyun such a beautiful name, and she is so beautiful. wait?? what am I thinking

now??" He thought.

"Uhm, Baekhyun-sshi??" Seohyun call him.

Soon he back to reality. "Oh, My name is Byun Baekhyun" Baekhyun replied her introduce.

 

Day after day pass they became close friend.

One day, They were together chit and chat at class.

IU suddenly pass their class and stared at them a while.

"So, You are Seo Joohyun who was near to my Baekhyun!" Ji Eun thought and got furious.

so she left them and go to the cafetaria to find her friend. Yuri.

"IU! Here!" Yuri shouted her.

IU go toward her and sit down with a clumsy face.

"What's wrong with you?" Yuri ask her.

"do you know Seo Joohyun?" IU ask.

"No, who is she?"Yuri ask curiously.

"She is a girl who was near to Baekhyun." IU said.

"Oh, so she was the girl who became the topic to these gossip girls." yuri added.

Suddenly an idea appear. "IU, how about give her something special?" Yuri suggested and smirked.

She thinking a while and "Ok." IU said. and they keep thinking what are they want to do.

 

The next day

IU and Yuri walk together to bathroom, suddenly Seohyun walk out pass them

They quickly grabbed her hand and take her into the bathroom again.

They pushed her to the wall that made her fall to the ground hardly.

"Who are you? and What do you want?" Seohyun ask them while rubbed her back.

"You don't know me?? I warn you, don't ever get close to Baekhyun again!!" IU said angryly.

"No, I don't know you at all and you have no rights to forbid me to get close to him" Seohyun said and trying to

stand up.

"Yah! she is Baekhyun's Girlfriend of course she have the rights." Yuri added and pushed her again made her fell

down again.

"But, I just want to be his friend. just that!" Seohyun said.

"Shut Up!" IU said and slapped across her face.

Seohyun rubbed her cheek and stand up, her eyes become teary all she want now is leave this place.

"Yah! where do you want to go? I haven't finish yet!" IU yelled at her and push her to the wall again hardly.

Added Yuri flush the cold water at her made her shivered and fell down.

"W...why.. y..ou.. g..uys.. do..ing.. th..is.. to.. me..???" Seohyun asked them while shivering and her tears fell down. 

"Nothing, just wanna have some fun. Hahahaha." IU said and Laugh along with Yuri.

Seohyun tried to walk out, but got blocked by them.

"I said it! I haven't finish yet! are you deaf??!!" IU said. She pulled her hair and slap across her face again.

And Yuri flush her with cold water again. Now Seohyun really can't walk anymore she was about fainted. But they

keep pulled her hair and slap her.

Suddenly.. "Yah! what are you doing?! get away from her!!" a boy said.

They got shocked "Cha..chaggiya..??" IU said and let go of Seohyun's hair.

No others that was Baekhyun, he quickly run toward Seohyun and help her stand up but it useless because

Seohyun already unconscious. So he put her down leaned against the wall and walk toward IU and Yuri.

"Why you want to do that?!!" Baekhyun ask IU angryly.

"B..because she always close with you." IU said nervously.

"Don't dare to hurt Seohyun again." Baekhyun warned them.

IU grabbed Baekhyun's wrist "B..but.." Suddenly Baekhyun cut Ji Eun's word. "And never appeared in front of me

again." Baekhyun said and Yanked her hand away.

He walk to Seohyun and carry her up with a bridal style to infirmary leave IU there.

"AHHHH!!! I won't just let you go like this SEO JOOHYUN!!!!!!!!" IU angryly said.

 

"She is Ok, just a little fever because she was all wet but I'm already change her clothes." Miss Lee said.

"Thank you miss Lee." Baekhyun said and Miss Lee walk away leave them there.

He still guard seohyun in besides. Suddenly Seohyun wake up.

"Finally you awake. Are you ok Seohyun sshi?" Baekhyun ask her.

"Ne~" Seohyun answer him with a weak voice.

"we better keep our distance, I don't want get hurt again." Seohyun said and cried. "I'm a..fraid.." 

"Don't afraid, I have warned them, thay won't do that again." Baekhyun explained.

"B..but.." "Don't worry, I will always be with you." Baekhyun said and he hugged Seohyun. 

 

I will update soon,coment and like also.. :>