Confused

Intro

He said he'd pick you up at 8 o'clock but he still wasnt here. You had to talk to him about last night. You still didnt know what happened last night. "9 o'clock" you sighed "Where is he". You decided to call him but he didnt pick up his phone. You dialed his number like 4 times in a row and he still didnt pick up his phone.

*one message* you read on your display. You touched the screen to see who it was

* From : Future Husband *

Jagi dont call me anymore , ive been thinking about this and I think we should break-up, dont forget that I still love you but... I dont know what to do with you anymore.. Im having a mental breakdown... Ill never forget you, thanks for all the good times you gave me and please never forget me Ill hope you find a better and more understanding boyfriend than me.

Take care xx

Youve read this message a zillion times to realize what he just said to you and there you are on the couch crying like a baby. Your best friend, pal, lover and future husband had just broke up with you. You were a total mess. Until suddenly you heard a knock on the door thinking it were your neighbors who overheard you crying and cursing to yourself. You immediatly stopped crying when you heard the knocks on the door were getting louder and louder every minute you stared at the front door.

"_______- ah" you heard some similiar voice calling your name You grabbed all the couragethat was left to go to the front door to see who it was. Just when you opened the door you heard a big sigh "Its me jagi, Jiyong" in that moment you swung the door open and hugged him. Not knowing if it really was him. You took his scent in and cried more than before. Just when you wanted to kiss him. You saw his face. It wasnt Jiyong... It was him.

"OMG No please dont...." "oh I see you remember me " he said while dragging you into your apartment "Please I will pay you back but I..." "Stop it, you dirty , I want my money know, or I will pay you back just like I did last night" he screamed at you "what did you do to me last night" you said with a shaky voice "hahaha, are you serious right know," giving him a blank look "I really dont know what youre..."

SLAP

You felt this awful pain around your eye area and you felt there was a huge headache coming. Everything around you went black. And the last thing you remembered was his face.

~~ The next morning ~~

You woke up in your living room feeling absolutely awful. With every move you make. you felt this huge pain in your whole body. What happened last night you think. The only think you knew was that sad message from Jiyong and the whole break-up thing. With little steps you headed to the bathroom. "Oh no" you said with a low voice. The moment you saw yourself in the bathroom mirror, you saw yourself covered in bruises. All around your neck and eye area. You pulled you shirt up "Omg" you said in tears "what happened to me". Im just wild and young, Im just wild and young, do it  "Hello" you answered with tears "WHERE ARE YOU WHY ARENT YOU HERE" your boss screamed at you "Ive had a rough..." "I DONT WANNA HERE ANY EXCUSES IM SICK OF ALL YOUR EXCUSES, YOURE FIRED". You really didnt even care anymore. It wasnt like she paid you enough for your bills. You just wanted Jiyong back..

 

 

Okay you guys i dont even can see if this chapter is longer than the previous ones because you probably all know that my laptopp gave up on me why i dont understand Let me know if you all liked it please I know I know this was probably not what you were thinking I couldnt use google translator so ill had to use my learned skills kekeke if you dont like the abuse or anything just let me know but remember I love drama fanfics about bigbang keke ke okay now its like 6:38 in the morning so everyone goodnight love you alllllll Hfighting