EPISODE - 1

◄ All my love is for you ◄

 

Seoul highschool is where tiffany and her friends are studying located in the west main city of South Korea, not famous school but in terms of education they teach well.

“party? Wow! That’s awesome? Ahh, i see. Okay Mom, thanks. B-bye” tiffany said on the other line, it’s her mom who called to tell her about the birthday party tonight.

“My mom told me, that we will attend on her friend’s birthday party this evening...” as tiffany shared to her friends.

“Ohm~ that’s cool!” sooyoung said.

“Don’t forget to tell us what will happenon the party tonight huh?” sunny added. “Aha!!” she shouted, tiffany and sooyoung was shocked.

“What?” sooyoung asked out of her curiosity. Sunny laid down her fortune cards. Sunny is a fortune teller using her cards she can predict your future, your love life and even your death. HAHAHA. Anyways, let’s continue.

“Here you go again, sunny?” sooyoung said. Tiffany moved her chair in front of sunny’s table and seemed interested.

“That’s cool sunny. Go! What I’m going to do? Just pick cards or what?” tiffany excitedly said.

“Yeah! That’s all, and we will know what will happen to you tonight.” Sunny answered acting like in horror film.

“Stop acting like you are is in a horror films, I’m a bit scared.” Sooyoung said. Sooyoung is a scared type of person, she rather sing on karaoke than to watch horror movies with her friends.

“I choose this card.” Tiffany said and gave to sunny. Sunny stared at it like she saw something unusual and she looked at tiffany and sooyoung suspiciously.

“What? What did you see?” tiffany asked.

“Tell us! Hey! Sunny!!” sooyoung shakes sunny’s shoulder, like forever. Sunny smiled.

“You will be lucky tonight tiffany, you picked the “two hearts in love card”, it is a good sign... it means that you will meet the destined guy for you at the party...” sunny explained while showing the card to them. Tiffany and sooyoung hi-fived “ahmm, BUT...” she added.

“BUT....?” tiffany said.

“You’ll pick another one card, for assurance. If you pick the “two people smiling card” the sign will be true, but if not...” sunny explained but she was stopped because tiffany quickly picked.

“Taraan! I picked this.”

---

“It’s better when you don’t know it, haha”

Sunny said smiling.

“You picked the “two people smiling card” congrats!!”

She added and the celebrated like they won a grand prize in Lotto.