Chapter 1 - The Potion

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - The Potion

"Miss Eunmi we have arrived" My driver said as he stopped the car and put it in park. I watched as he stepped out of the car and opened my door for me. He extended his arm and I took it. He started to lead me towards the restaurant.

"Don't tell me that you are coming on the date with me?" I asked looking at my driver.

"I'm sorry Miss Eunmi, but I have to accompany you on your date or I will be fired. I do not want to lose my job Miss Eunmi. I have three kids to raise on my own. I know you're not happy with these arrangement. I really want you to be happy, but..."

"Don't worry about it. I understand and I do not want any harm to come to your family. Your children are so kind and you have been too good to me!"

"Thank you Miss Eunmi!" The driver said as we walked into the restaurant. He hostess led us to the private room that had a view the Han River.

"I will be right out here if you need me!" My driver smiled.

I opened the door and saw the waitress sitting on Hyunseung's lap. I did not really care because I had no romantic feelings for the man. "Seriously, I really do question my parents judgment about me
marrying you?"

"Because I can give you everything your parents desire!" Hyunseung smirked.

"What STD's" I said sarcastically.

"Be nice babe or I might have to get rough with you princess." Hyunsung smirked and winked at me.

~~~

A black cat with grey strips watched the girl and the familiar looking man. He hopped off the ledge and his paw and meowed when he was picked up off the ground.

"What are you doing here Woohyun Hyung?" Sungjong asked, "Bad kitty!" Sungjong flinched when Woohyun nearly scratched him. Sungjong's dropped Woohyun and he turned into a human with cat ears and a long tail. He has a black button down shirt that was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter