Chapter 2 - Welcome to Wonderland

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Welcome to Wonderland

"Hyung put her down! Yahhh!" Sungjong whined and tried to catch Woohyun who jumped up into a tree. "You're going to mess everything up Hyung!" Sungjong's ears twitched and he puffed out his cheeks.

"No, I am not going to let her go. I want to play with this cute little thing first. Lee Sungjong you are not going to stop me from having my fun. She is in our world now and our games are going to begin." Woohyun smirked.

"Your stupid games might kill her Woohyun Hyung get down here right now or...." Sungjong yelled and slammed his foot on the ground.

"Or what? Do you really thing you can stop me from doing what I want?" Woohyun leaned towards Eunmin's face, "I am a sly cat who wants to capture the lips of my angel from heaven, Miss Alice." Woohyun's tail was moving back and forth.

"Hyung if you violate her in any way I am going to kill you with my bare hands." Sungjong threaten.

"Try me!" Woohyun said with a smirk. He was about to kiss Eunmi, but she pushed him away and started to fall from the tree towards the ground.

"Yahhh!" Sungjong screamed out and ran towards where Miss Alice was falling, but he was too late, she was already in someone else's arms. Sungjong's eyes went wide when the hood of the cape fall and saw who the man was behind it.

~~~

I looked into the eyes of the man that caught me. He had cat ears and chocolate brown eyes and a smug look on his face.  When he got too close to me I pushed him away and started to fall again, but this time I landed in the arms of another man.

"Seriously, are you trying to kill this girl Woohyun hyung." The man placed me down on my feet and kept a hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"What are you doing here knave?" Woohyun jumped down from the tree and reached out to grab me, but the man twisted me around and had his Katana at Woohyun's neck.

"The name is Hoya not knave and why I am here is none of your business." Hoya said and he lowered his sword. "Do you have to flirt with every woman you see?" Hoya r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter