Awake

Awake

 

Hnnngh…” ______’s eyes stirred open. She sat up and found herself at the middle of the bed; the blanket properly fixed around her. It took minutes before she regained her senses.

“… Where’s Kris?” – The first thing she thought. She jumped off the bed, stretching her arms high. As she took off from her place, the slippers on her feet slowly slid off, causing her to momentarily slip, but thankfully she was able to maintain her balance. She walked towards the bathroom to wash her face.

 

 


 

-Wash Room-

The water splashed on her face, causing her to fully wake up. Water dripping down, she took the pink toothbrush which was hanged by the mirror; the toothpaste just below it.

 

CLANG!!!

"AHHHHHHHH !!"

A loud noise was heard coming from the first floor. She hurriedly brushed her teeth, rinsed and rushed down the stairs.

 


 

-Kitchen-

She ran down the stairs, almost tripping down again. The smell of food trailed towards her nostrils which made her hungry, the smell seems to come from the kitchen which was at the left corner of the living room. She passed by the main door, her curiosity grew bigger and bigger.

I hope she’ll like this.” Kris whispered but audible to ______.

She made a left turn to greet her boyfriend.

“Kris----!” her voice choked all of a sudden, her eyes opening wide, staring towards Kris.

“You’re awake.” Kris smiled.

“I--..”

“I’m making you lunch, babe.”

Kris was wearing a tight white sando which outlined his body, and boxers that were black but had neon green lining on its garter. She froze upon seeing at this man. It was the first time she saw him wearing like this. Kris was the fashionista type, wearing stylishly even if they spend time together at her place. But the Kris right in front of her was..

“Hot.” , she thought to herself.  Making a hard gulp, she walked slowly towards her boyfriend, who was watching attentively to what he was cooking. She peered over.

“What’s that?” she asked softly.

“Spaghetti that I learned from Kyungsoo.” He chirped, a smile on his face as he was stirring the sauce.

A sudden urge came though ______.  Just like any random thoughts, she wanted to back hug him. Her hands slowly raised, but was placed at her back, feeling shy.

“Uh…--“

Kris faced her.

“Do you want to taste the sauce?”  , motioning his right hand towards the boiling sauce.  _____ nodded for affirmation. She moved closer to him, their bodies already inches apart, her head hung on his arm. Kris took a small spoon on the basket just beside the stove; a spoon only used for tasting and dipped it to the sauce pan, filling the spoon with sauce. Slowly, he blew the hot mixture, making it cool before he slowly placed it near _____’s mouth.

“Ahhhh~” Kris made the same mouth expression. _____ opened to taste.

“How is it?” he asked.

“It’s not bad.”

Kris stared at her for a few minutes. Suddenly, Kris moved closer to her, making her nervous which made her step back from him.

“Why are you staring like t-t-that?”

Kris’ long arm held on the edge of the marble table, making _____ trapped in between him. She stared towards her boyfriend’s face; her heart racing unto what’s going to happen. Kris smirked at her.

“You seem to be very distracted with my clothing.” He straight forwardly said. Her cheeks warmed up, showing a very visible color of red.

“N-no!  I don’t!” she started stuttering, looking everywhere except his eyes.

Kris laughed watching his girlfriend’s reactions.

“You’re so cute. I should tease you more often.”

______, upon hearing this,  had to look at him on the face.

“Mwo—“

Kris leaned in slowly until their lips touched each other. 

 

==================================

Hai~ ><
I know it's short so.. xD
My blockmate-friend asked me to make a sequel
But it turns out ot be very short. ;A;
Comment! <3 <3

 

Thank you for reading!