Chapter 3 *.*

Love Triangle

Miyoung's POV

''Puk!'' i heard something dropping from the door , my mouth turn into a 'O' after seeing the unexpected person at the door dripping his tears on his cheek.

It was an awkward silent so i decided to break the silent  ''Dong-donghae sshi... gwenchana? (are you alright) ''i wasn't expecting a School famous kingka to visit me in the hospital.

 

Donghae POV

''Dong-donghae sshi... gwenchana?'' i heard Miyoung speaking to me.

I turned to Hyukjae and gave him a death glare and wipe my tears.

''ani (no) , i'm not fine , totally not fine! it hurts!'' i replied Miyoung but stil glaring at Hyukjae.

 

Eunhyuk POV

''Donghae ah , it's not what you're thinking about. there's nothing between us.'' i glare at donghae back.

''Nothing between you guys?! i don't believe it!'' Donghae spat.

''there's really nothing between us Donghae sshi.'' Miyoung said as she wore a worried expression.

''I see... Miyoung sshi , you... you hurt me!'' Donghae yelled before running out.

i can't believe he doesn't trust the person he love and his bestfriend! what a day!

''What happened to Donghae sshi?'' Miyoung whispered softly but i heard it still.

''Nothing happened , he's in a bad mood today , he'll be fine soon. don't worried and rest now,'' i lied and let out a soft sigh. Miyoung nodded.

''ohyeah , miyoung ah , who is the ''she'' that you're saying before you fainted just now ? and i've called your parents but they are oversea having business so they can't be back any sooner.'' i said to her as i arranged her bed to let her rest comfortablely.

''hmm... you wouldn't kill her right?'' i stared at her.

''I don't want to go prison , i won't so , TELL . ME.'' I said with a serious expression emphasizing the last two words.

''it's... it's...'' she looked down playing with her fingers.

''it's ?!?!'' slightly raising my voice.

she looked at me and bite her lips. i gave her a sigh to say. ''i'm giving you 5 seconds , if you don't say it , then never look for me anymore.'' i said in a serious tone and stared at her.

''5... 4... 3... 2... 2 and the -'' ''it'sourschoolqueenkajessicajung...'' She cut my words and said it fast and whispered the last two words. but , unfortunately , i heard it ALL!

''mwo?!?!?!'' i shouted and clench my fists.

i walk to the hospital room wall and punched the wall. ''JESSICA JUNG ! YOU'RE DEAD!!'' I Yelled out loud and ran out ignoring Miyoung .

 

Donghae POV

i was walking at the hospital garden while asking myself some question .

Are they dating ? maybe no ? i must trust them! they are my lover and best friend! i have to!

i messed up my hair and let out a loud sigh.

i headed toward the exit and saw Hyukjae running with a fierce expression , i quickly run to him and chase me. fortunately , i'm good at running so i catched up with him and grabbed him .

''what happend?'' i turned him so he could face me , i shivered seeing his facial expression.

''Jessica Jung... Miyoung...'' he said softly.

''waeyo (why)? is ther something wrong?" i furrowed my eye brow.

''very wrong! Your ex Jessica Jung is the one who did this to Miyoung!!!'' he yelled , getting all the attention of the others.

''m-mwo?'' i clench my fist . ''are you going to do something?'' i whispered.

''Yes i am , I KILLING HER! THAT !!!!'' He yelled and ran away.

''yah yah !'' i chased him but he went outside and got his car and took off to don't know where.

'' , i hope he doesn't do something bad...'' i whispered.

i looked back at the hospital and whispers ''Miyoung ah , I'm so gonna help you revenge! just wait!'' i said to myself and took out my phone to call someone...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go , my update. it's lame and lack of ideas.

I Fallin for you L.joe ~~~

how cute can you be ?? *.*

Epic! ><

GIFTS FOR YOU GUYS!!!!