Chapter 2

Love Triangle

HyukJae's POV

''Yah ! Yah ! There's a car accident there!! The Victim is a girl , she looks very young and pretty!'' I heard some Aunties talking to others about it.

''will it be Miyoung ? she will walk pass the road too. will it be her ? aish! maybe it' not her. should i go take a look at it? what is it's Miyoung? i think i should go.'' I whispered to myseld and ran with full speed to the place which is crowded with People.

''Excuse..Excuse..'' I said to the people which is crowding the place while trying to squeeze in to see the girl.

When i saw the girl that is lying on the floor , i frozed up . ''Mi...miyoung! Miyoung ah !'' i ran to her side and put her on my lap.

''What are you doing ?! call the Ambulance!'' I shouted at those people who is looking whille my tears dropping on Miyoung's cheeks.

''miyoung-ah ! miyoung-ah! wake up! don't scare me like that!'' I patted her cheeks lightly a few times.

 

Miyoung's POV

''miyoung-ah ! miyoung-ah! wake up! don't scare me like that!'' i heard hyukjae's oppa's voice, his voice is trembing. HE IS CRYING ! I

have to wake up now! i can't make him worried about me! I opened my eyes and stared at hyukjae oppa.

''oppa.. it's her...i saw her...'' i only manage to say this words to him and my sight when black again.

''Nugu?! Who is the 'her'?'' Hyukjae oppa said with a panicked voice.

''Miyoung? miyoung-ah?'' the last sentence i heard from hyukjae oppa before i fainted.

 

                                                                  ===================================

Miyoung's POV

when i open my eyes again , i saw a white celling and felt that my forehead is wrapped with bandages.I tilted my head to the left of the bed and saw Hyukjae Oppa lying on the bead while wrapping my left hand with both of his hands. I smiled weakly looking at his angel looking sleeping face.

''Oppa? Hyukjae oppa?" I called him.

''ehh? Miyoung ? YOU'RE AWAKE? FINALLY! I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!'' His tears was dropping out as he lean forward to hug me as tight as possible.

''OPPA! My head! Hurts!'' I shouted at him while holding my head.

''ohh?! Mianhae , Mianhae . Gwenchana ?!'' he looks so worried.

''Of Course NO! It hurts alot !'' I pouted at him while looking opposite him.

''Mianhae.. are you mad at me ? i'm really sorry, I'm just too excited and happy to see you awake.'' he said cutely and pouted which made me giggled at him.

''arraso ! I'll forgive you then! don't ever dare you to do it again ARRASO ! It's really hurt alot !'' I pouted at him. I caught him staring at my pouting lip.

''Yah ! Oppa ! What are you staring at ?!''

''Miyoung-ah , can i ask you something?''

''nae , what ?'' I Looked at him with innocent look.

''can i ... ''

''Can you what ?'' I asked Impatiently.

''can i kiss your lip?'' he said it in fast speed. I blushed immediately.

 

Hyukjae's POV

I saw her blushing . her cheek is so red. it's so cute. i was blushing and embarrassed of what i asked miyoung too.

''Nae... you may..'' she said while blushing.

''jinja?'' I hold my cheeks preventing her to see me blushing so furiously.

''nae ! do you want to do it or not ?'' She stared at me after she stop herself from blushing.

''Of course i want!'' I was still blushing furiously .

i saw her pointing at her lips. i lean forward and kiss her lip for a long time until i heard something dropped on the floor . I turned back and saw ???? holding a bouquet of flower with a worried look. SCREWED IT ! HE SAW! HE LIKES HER TOO! I turned my head to other place trying to stop my face from getting as red as an Red Apple .

 

????'s POV

I walked in the room with a Bouquet of flower , i was very worried with Miyoung's Condition after i received a call from Hyukjae about Miyoung getting in a car accident . I canceled all my meet ups with my long-time no see friend , Sungmin , just to come and visit Miyoung.

When i opened the door , I saw Hyukjae kissing Miyoung . a very passionate kiss. I can't help but my anger came up out of nowhere. i just dropped my bouquet of flower and stared at them with my tears falling . it hurt to see someone you loved for 2 years kissing your best friend .

 

                                                                    ====================================

                                                                     -TO BE CONTINUED-

                                           This chapter is lame right ? i don't have any ideas to write...

                                           This Chapter is a little weird, so i hope you wouldn't mind ^^ Comment please :D 

                                           Too many silents reader... -SOB SOB-