Kidnapped Proposal

BEAST Fanfics Collection

It's 6.30 p.m. You're on the way to the restaurant. Doojoon invited you to have a dinner tonight.
You walked and nearly arrived there. But suddenly there's someone hold you from the back and put blindfold to you.

"Hey, what's going on here? Am I being kidnapped? No! I have to meet Doojoon oppa."
That person then dragged you to a van and asks his friend to go.

15 minutes later...
The van stopped and the man brought you out.
You felt night breeze and heard the sound of sea. You shivered a bit because you wear a thin outfit. You thought that the restaurant will be warm and cozy. You never ever thought that you will be kidnapped like this. The voice of the man snapped you back to the reality.
"You! Sit here and don't try to run. No need to waste your

 energy because there's nobody else here. Hahaha..."

The man then made you sit on a chair. You still in a blindfold and he tied your hand.

"Ottohke? Doojoon oppa must be already at the resto. He may be wait for me ><"

The wind blew and you shivered more.
"Please, let me go. I'm not a rich girl. You won't get anything from me!" You shout and don't care if nobody hear you.
You need to get free.

Suddenly, you heard a music. Familiar music and it made you felt a bit comfort.
It's a melody of BEAST new song "Dream Girl"
Your blindfold were opened by someone. You tried to look around and saw there's someone in front of you.

"Hey, isn't it Doojoon oppa? What is he doing here? He supposes to be in the resto now"

You couldn't read the situation. Doojoon stepped forward and knelt in front of you.

He said, "you-ah, I know it's not a good way to confess. But here I am, kneel in front of you, hoping you will know what I feel. you-ah, I LOVE YOU. Would you be my girlfriend?"
After that confession, Doojoon looked at you.

You looked at Doojoon's eyes.

You said, "I don't know if I can answer you the way you confess to me. I don't even like you, oppa."
Doojoon's eyes opened wide and became teary.
You continued, "I don't like you, but I LOVE YOU. I really love you, oppa. I do, I wanna be your girlfriend."
Doojoon was doumbfounded. He couldn't think straight.
"Ya! Doojoon hyung, what are you doing? you noona accept you. Why don't you stand and hug her?" suddenly Dongwoon came from nowhere.

"Yeah Doojoon-ah, but you should untie her first. I forgot to do it before. Hehe.." Junhyung came too.

Doojoon snapped to reality. "Do you accept me you-ah? Gomawo, I LOVE YOU" Doojoon stood up and hugged you (and untied you from the chair). You hugged him back.Everyone cheered. Yoseob, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Dongwoon then sang Dream Girl.

You're my dream girl...
Meomchul suga eobseo nan
Jeomjeom deo
Jeomjeom deo
Nege ppajyeodeuna bwa baby...


Translate:
You're my dream girl
and I can’t stop
More and more,
more and more,
I'm falling for you baby..
 
FIN