final

I CAN'T

 

The sun shone brightly at the clear sky private, very private union is about to happen, at the place he promised for them to be married. Inside the chapel the candles where lit in the aisle by the groom as he walks towards the altar with his parents, lighting the way of the bride to where her brightest star awaits at the altar.

As she walks through the lit aisle, family and friends are happily looking at her as she slowly walks to the altar her parents each in her side. She is so happy that she is glowing brightly even inside the chapel was a bit dim, which gave a solemn atmosphere to this joyous gathering. Their label mates and friends have freed this day to witness their union, it still amazes her how this popular idol groups can go incognito if they wanted to, unnoticed by their hawk eyed fans.

As  she nears the altar she saw the brightest star she had ever seen, her heart went popcorn as she see his charming smile, even in dim light places he shone, her eyes never broken eye contact till she is in the altar , as he holds her hand, and whispered in her ear  “you’re so beautiful, my angel Victoria”

Victoria’s teary eyed at the overwhelming event, she is afraid she will cry before the ceremony starts that she chose to be quiet.

Everyone is silent as the ceremony starts; all are so into the feeling of the solemn ceremony, that they even feel how these two souls loves overflow to them.

“…you are now husband and wife, you may kiss the bride” ending of the ceremony.

Khun raises Victoria’s veil. And for the first time he saw her face without the veil, he lovingly gazes at her face.

“I love you so much “he said

“As I love you my bright star, my prince Nichkhun” she said

“KISS” say the people together.

Khun lowers his head and kiss Victoria on the lips long enough, that their family and friends have clap continuously, others wolf whistle while other squeals with delight. Victoria held to Nichkhun for support as her knee weakens with the kiss they shared.

“I love you Mrs. Victoria Song Qian Horvejkul”

“I love you Mr. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello sorry for the late update …having hard time finishing this fanfic and I’m having mental blank and this week have been busy and everything hope you like the ending…

To all my readers of I can’t thank you I hope you also read my other fanfic,

So sleepy got to go…need to go to work tomorrow

Happy reading

Please comment