Chapter 22

I CAN'T

" ahh... mom what will i do " he said with frustration to his mom

"Khun, talk to her, make the explanation simple and honest... its only natural that she get jealous, don't you get jealous too" his mom told him calmly "just don't let things unexplained, always have good communication"

"yes mom, thank you" he said

"your welcome , khun, take a rest now and talk to her again , okay..." 

"yes mom, bye, take care" and they hang up

Khun sigh,his mom is right, its really just so frustrating. Its not that she isn't talking to me but he can feel she is so ....when his trying to make a conversation she would just say yes and no or maybe...or nice to know...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ..he held his head with his hands and  place his elbow in his knee , sigh heavily.

"hey buddy, that was a heavy sigh" says Taec

"Taec" he said without looking at him.

"Hmmn...still not in good terms huh?"

"don't get it wrong she is talking to me but just the response is either a yes or no, well if im lucky it would be oh is that so...ahhhh..." he said frustration is so raw in his voice.

Taec feels sorry for his friend, the news about him and Sohee is really picking up, it seems there is always new pics of them together and because of that Khun is having difficulty explaining it to Victoria.

Its been ...what three weeks...ahh it would be a month now...the news and netizen is making it hard for Khun...its like a deja vu way back in 2009...a lot of speculation is popping out but they can't say anything...well Wooyoung and Chansung tried the back it back fired and when they made an official press con  it didn't give a good result coz they are more hated by a lot of people and they lost fans too, but somehow they got through it and they have been stronger, they've been through a lot but they are not half of it, there are still a lot and this is one more to the list.

He promised his self then that he won't let their group feel of losing a member anymore... he won't let the netizen make one of their group members feel adequate and resort to living them, they can't anymore. Khun had been strong since then, not giving up and they would help him...they would help each other, so each other would be strong.

"hey its a little jealousy Khun, i read somewhere that its not bad coz somehow as if that someone...special someone is afraid of losing you" he said cheering him up he walks towards him and sit at arm rest of the bench he is sitting, Khun facing the rooftop while him facing the entrance to the roof top. "your jealous way back then with Kyuhyun hyung and Changmin  sunbae ,right?" he said 

"Yeah i know...i know"says Khun, he straighten up and lay his head back at the bench and looked up in the clear night sky "Victoria loves looking at night like tis with a lot of stars" he added unconciously

Taec was about to say something when a figure  appear at the door, he was about to tell his friend about the new comer but  the new comer motioned him to keep quiet.

Taecyeon nodded and say to Khun "you know that it won't be easy right?...don't go backing out now" he said and stands up , strategically leaving Khun and the newcomer alone

"Who says im backing out?... I've waited and i am willing to wait more if we haven't back together again, coz for me it will always be her...no one... but her" he said his hand stretch out to the sky  "no one but her" he said in almost a whisper, as if he was trying to appeal to Victoria's heart .

before Taec left the place he heard his last words,he smiled , don't worry she knows he thought to himself. he salutes to the new comer and left.

Khun's hand still stretch out to the sky, he sigh and sigh again while looking up to the sky, when another hand reach his stretch hand and clasp it together with his, Khun turned  around to see who own the hand that clasp his, heart beating fast.

"Victoria" he said in a whisper

"Hi" she smiled at him tenderly, she heard what he have just said to Taec and she felt so touched...loved...

"Hi" he smiled at her lovingly he brought to his lips her hand and kissed it

"Im sorry for being jealous... Heechul oppa and Sohee sunbaenim went to our dorm and explained everything" she said bowing her head, Khun shook his head and tag her to him . She attempted to sit beside him but he made her sit on his lap.

And once she was on his lap he embraced her, she put her arms around his shoulder. Khun rest his head on Victoria's  shoulder.

"Im the one who is sorry for not telling you why, but its not mine to tell" he said , his eyes begging for her to understand

She smiled and nodded " i understand its just you can't take it away from me being jealous sometime, your Nichkhun of 2PM, a lot of girls like you as in all ages..." she said head down she continue" im afraid of losing you"

"Im afraid of losing you too, a lot of guys declared that they like you or that you are their ideal type and wanted to date you" says Khun.

Khun move his head from Victoria's shoulder to the back of the bench they are occupying and heave a sigh

" i want to tell them that they can't date you ...that your taken... that your mine...as i am yours ...and im not letting you go" he said exasperatedly. Victoria looked at the man  that her heart beats for laying his head back, bursting all his frustrations, she lays her head on his shoulder and say

"we have same fear...frustration...but lets not lose to it please...the path we chose is not an easy one...lets stay strong" as she say that she embraced him tightly "don't let go... don't let me go" she say and sniff as tears began to form in her eyes

Khun  makes her face him, he hold on her face and wipe the tear in her eyes "I'm not letting you go ...not ever...so don't cry please" he said.

He kiss the tears in her eyes and said gently to her ears " a lot of other couple survive this industry together and we will be one of them, and if ever they will not accept us we can still have other options... for the past year we put our career first and somehow it prosper...i think its time for me..us to ...listen to what our heart desires"

"khun" says Victoria

Khun kiss Victoria first lightly onn her lips...feathery kisses, the kiss deepens and each of them seeking for each other, Khun seeking Victoria's sweetness and Victoria seeking Khun's love. 

the kiss they are sharing is consuming them, Khun tried his bests to control his desire to go further, they can't ...not yet, Khun let go of the lips of thew woman he love so much.

Victoria inhaled air as soon their lips separates, she felt breathless of the love she felt from him, oh how she loves him and how she admires his control. but she also felt disappointed she doesn't want the kiss to end yet.

"don't pout my victory, I'm only a man ...a healthy man, there's so much to endure...i want you...so much but now is not the time"

"I know... i know"

"we will make our relationship public in due time but now what's important is we are together" he says

"we are together...we will be strong...as our love grows deeper...as i love you more today than yesterday and today is less than tomorrow" says Victoria

Khun looks deeply on those big bunny beautiful eyes , he is entranced to it and to that declaration of love she said to him warms his heart. How he love her so much.

"let's go to Qingdao again, lets visit your parents again" he said to her, she smiles at him and nodded

"I would like you to meet my grandmother too, she will love you and wanted to meet you for so long"

"Let's fix our schedules and plan how we go there undetected ,okay"

She smiled at him sweetly "I love you"

"as I love you back" he said and hugged her tightly.

They stayed there longer and gaze together on a night sky full of stars.