Not A Dream.

Not A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, I wake up from my long sleep. There's nothing else I can do anyway. I am paralyzed since I was 10. I was lying on this bed of mine since I was 10. Now, I'm 24. Looks like I laid on this for like 14 years. On the same bed. Almost 24 hours a day. Time flies. It felt like yesterday.

Being like this, I feel special. But, I feel lonely sometimes. Not sometimes actually, always.

Because I am like 'this' since I was young, I don't have many friends. I used to have a lot but they keep stop visiting. My mother said no one will stay by my side forever. Not even my father, my mother or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder, what's up with the outside world. I want to be like everybody else. Play sports, go shopping, hangout with friends but I know I will never experience that. I know that I will be on this bed, forever, because my mother will never ever let me see this cruel world.

 

*Knock knock.*

My maid with a glass of water came in and walk near my bed. 

"Woah! How you know I want to drink water? Are you a psychic?" I said with a bright tone.

"Hahahaha. You don't know that I'm a pyschic? So cruel! Now let me help you sit." 

She's the only friend I have right now. She's very nice. I hope she will stay with me forever since she understands me so much. No one can replace her. No one.

She sat on a chair beside my bed. 

"Jiyong-ah. How are you feeling today?" she starts the conversation.

"Just okayy. What about you? You look happy."

"Oh really? Because I really am! You know what, yesterdaby, I went to B.A.P. concert! And Himchan winked! Argghhh Yongie, you should listen to them! You want me to buy their album for you? Just buy it!  But it's okay if you don't want to." She said excitedly and ended with low tone.

"Urmmm should I buy them? Is it too late? To like them now?" I replied.

"It's never too late for B.A.P.! Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter