Confession

Secret Love

 

No one Pov

“Myungsoo, I don’t see why I need to stuck here with you” Sungyeol whined as now he is in Kim mansion and in Myungsoo’s room and Myungsoo refuse not to let him go home.

“We have project to do, remember?” Myungsoo said and smirked

“Tsk. That is just excuse to make that two love bird go alone right?” Sungyeol said with annoying tone

“Yeah, Right...” Myungsoo said freely and that confuse Sungyeol

“And what the is that project you are talking about?” Sungyeol start swearing when he can’t find reason why he stuck in here rather than sleep on his bed now

“The project is...... “ Myungsoo said as he leaded his face to sungyeol’s face and with uncomfortable with the closeness, Sungyeol back off.

“Wh—at are you doing?” Sungyeol asked with tremble voice

“to make you mine” Myungsoo finished the sentence and that surprise Sungyeol and before he could protest, he feels myungsoo’s lip on his own. And soon he started to melt into the kiss due to Myungsoo’s lip skill. He doesn’t know what is his feeling at the moment but he enjoyed the kiss so he didn’t push Myungsoo off. But soon reality hits him and he did push Myungsoo and he stood up.

 “Stop!! This shouldn’t be happening, I gotta go” Sungyeol said and was about to walk away but Myungsoo grabbed his waist prevent him from leaving.

“Let me go” Sungyeol protested and hit Myungsoo’s chest but it seem like there is no affect since Myungsoo still doesn’t reach anything then he captured Sungyeol’s lip again to shut him up from shouting and Sungyeol can’t do anything since he did melt to the kiss again and found himself respond to the kiss.

“Only if you can’t stop responding my kiss” Myungsoo whispered then smirked before kiss Sungyeol again as he was about to say something.

“You playboy” Sungyeol said when they broke the kiss but still hugging, Myungsoo smiles when he heard the word

“But I know you still willing to go out with me” Myungsoo replied and Sungyeol only can kiss him as reply.

“I love you since the first slight, you know that?” Myungsoo said and Sungyeol can only blush with the words.

...........................................

“Woohyun, Let’s go to that giant wheel” Sunggyu suggested

I look up to the ride and it seems really slow, It’s gonna be okay right?? so I nodded

The sky was dark while we were on the ride. There were only two of us and the surrounding seems a bit romantic I thought in my mind. I look to the view, It’s great!! So beautiful.

“Woohyun” Sunggyu called me and I turned to face him.

“You know... I want to ask you one question” He said but he didn’t look at me, his eyes still on the view

“Go ahead” I said, still face him

He turned to look at me then his two hands went to both of my shoulder, and I still to feel nervous, what is he doing? And what is he going to ask me?

“I asked you this once and for the last time, Do you like me or not?” He said and my two eyes started to wide then I gulped before answered

“I ....already... told you, I’m... not interested... with you, I just think you are nice” I said while avoiding his eyes that look so serious at me.

“Look at me” He ordered but I didn’t obey because I still can’t face him.

Then suddenly he grabbed my chin, making me look at him, I still try to avoid his eyes but can’t because he is too close to me now.

“Woohyun, answer me again, Do you like me or not?” Sunggyu asked me.

What should I do?? What should I answer?? What if after I tell him I like him, he will stop hang out with me?? No No, I can’t let that happen. Lie him, Woohyun... You have to hide it. I told myself in my mind...

“No.. I-“ Before I can finish my sentence, I feel a pair of soft lip again mine.

Sunggyu...

He is...

is kissing me...

Omg... This isn’t a dream right??

I feel he abused my lip softly and well... I didn’t push away... I just can’t although I, myself, told me to... He nibbled my lips like ask for permission to enter my hot carven, I open my mouth along with moan without knowing. It’s just feels so good.... And feels so right that I can’t stop it.... I return the kiss just as how he gave me.

Then suddenly a sound was heard, we broke the kiss and looked up and saw the firework on the sky.

He looked back at me with smirk and touched my lip softly

“You kissed me like you wanna eat me and you said you don’t like me? It’s too lame...” He said and that made me blush, I try to look away but he grabbed my chin, prevent me from doing that.

“I love you silly, I love you so much, Nam Woohyun.” he confessed and that make me feel like flying, it’s really like a dream. God, please don’t tell me this is dream.

“Woohyun? Hyun?” I heard him called me, maybe I was a bit carry away

“Y-yes?” I answered

“So... What do you say?” He asked while rubbing back of his neck, kind of shy

“I.. Love you too” I said but sound like whisper because Ï really shy right now...

“What did you say? I can’t hear you...” He said

“I love you” I said again and this time is a bit louder

“What?”

“I love you” A bit louder again

“Huh?” I’m sure he heard it but he want to tease me because I saw smirk on his face.

I pout then said

“Never mind then”

He laughed and pull me into a hug

“I heard it I love you too”

I smiled as I heard it and hug him back tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry if you found this chapter is boring.... i wrote in hurry.... so sorry...

Also for late update!! Thank you so much for sub!!!!!!!

Well.... although the confession went smooth but I tag angst after all so wait to see hehehehe