First

Secret Love

Woohyun, in woollim uniform neatly, is walking on the hall way of high school when he heard girls’ scream and he knows that what make the girl scream for

The Kim Brother... Kim sunggyu and Kim Myungsoo 

He looks up and saw two figures walking while girls are surrounding them. He looks at a guy on the left side and when their eyes, he feels his cheek is start turning hot before he knows that he is blushing. He quickly looks down, avoid the eye contact. And when he looks up again that guy winks at him, making him blush even more. So he makes his way quickly to class as the shyness took over him. Meeting an eye contact with your crush isn’t easy thing for him to do due to his quiet personal.

yes, Kim sunggyu is his crush.

...............................

Sunggyu walks coolly down the hall way of school with his little brother, Myungsoo, while girls would scream over them as usual and they are kind of used to it. Sunggyu wandered his eyes and caught a slight of guy stood there looking him, their eyes meet and he can tell that guys is blushing. He keep looking as that guy already looks down avoid his eyes contact. As soon as that guy look up at him again, he winks at that guy, attract the interest from that guy and this time he saw that guy blush even more. He smiles as he saw that. And he still looks at that guy as he walks to his class.

He is an angel behind those glasses... He thought.

.....................

School is over and woohyun is still preparing his bags, he is always the last one who leaves class after school over. Suddenly, a person appears at the door before excitedly walking to him, his only friend, Lee Sungyeol.

“Woohyun hyung!!” He said cheerfully as usual Woohyun just hum as reply to him because he is quite type. The reason that sungyeol is his friend because their parent know each other, if not he won’t be able to make friend with him because he is really barely talk.

“Wanna see movie after this? my favorite movie will be shown this evening” He said

Woohyun seem hesitate to reply because he doesn’t like crowd place. Seeing hesitate expression on woohyun face, sungyeol quickly plead

“Hyung, please~~~”  

Seeing this, woohyun has no choice but to agree with sungyeol, so he nodded as agreement. Sungyeol jumps happily when his whine works again on woohyun.

~~~~~~~~

this is the first chapter... hope you like it... thank for sub and welcome all comment!! ^^