3

They Found Me

 

~Yongguk POV~
What the hell? What's with this kid? First he goes and punches me then jumps a fence taller than him. That surprised me. He could easily jump a fence but not climb a wall. Then I find him sitting in the rain under the only working streetlight smoking pot? Who is this kid really. Then when I punched him he laughed and called me umma. Then went on to say I used to beat him worse when he was a kid. What happened to him? Maybe the others are right. He is the newest addition and I am being too hard on him. He's only been here a week and half the time he breaks out in cold sweats. 

Picking up his limp body I take him back to my car and lay him down in the back seat. He was kind of cute when he slept. He looked like a little bunny. The drive back was also interesting. At one point he started thrashing around screaming he was sorry and not to hurt him. Then the next minute he starts mumbling about how he didn't want to do it. 

It was late at night when we got back to base. It was too late to take him back to his bed. That would mean waking up the others from a sleep they all needed. Instead i took the boy to my room and laid him down on the bed. We were both soaking wet from the rain and I didn't want the boy to catch a cold. 

Stripping the boy of his uniform i caught sight of black ink on his back. It looked like a tribal tattoo of a wolf. Underneath it was his name written in graffiti print. That was strange. Normally men with tattoos were sent to other squads because they wanted BAP to be perfect. No fault. Why is he different? Then I noticed an anklet on his leg. Men weren't allowed to wear jewelry. No one told him I guess. Grabbing one of my shirts I slip his body into it and tuck him in under the covers. I guess I could take the couch. I changed clothes quickly and was about to lay down when his hand reached out and touched mine. Turning to look at him he looked like he was still asleep but mumbled something I couldn't hear. "Do you want me to lay with you?" I asked and he nodded turning to face the other side of the bed. Slowly I crept to the other side of the bed and lay down under the covers with him. He quickly took to my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. My heart skipped a beat As he snuggled closer into my chest. I had to remind myself that he was high and probably didn't realize what he was doing. This was going to be very interesting.