chapter 9

Kidnapped Idol

At Infinite dorm.

"What are you trying to do,Dongjun ah?Do you want to kill me?"Sungyeol said while look seriously at Dongjun.

"Ani..I.."Dongjun said while crying so hard.He like been possessed by evil spirit because want to kill someone.

"Then what,I saw you want to stabbed Sungyeol"Hoya said while staring at the crying boy.

"If you like this,Dongjun ah.I have to call your hyungs to come here and tell them everything"Sunggyu said and want to take a phone.

"Don't hyung..They will be more sad if they know this.And Minwoo hyung will be the most sad.I don't want to hurt him more"Dongjun said while kneel infront them

"What wrong with Minwoo?"Woohyun said curiously.

"Minwoo hyung was accident and coma"Dongjun said while wipe his tear.

"Oh my god"Sungjong said while look pitily at Dongjun.

Suddenly,Dongjun phone ring and it from Heechul.Dongjun pick out the phone and heard Heechul yell at him.

"Where are you?"Heechul shout and crying hardly."What wrong with you,hyung?"Dongjun said.

"If you want to know,Minwoo had die.Quickly come here"Then he turned the phone off.

Dongjun feel like he was stab.His hyung had died.

"What wrong?"Sungyeol ask.

"I have to go to hospital now"Dongjun said and his eye wet now.

"Why?"L ask him

"Minwoo hyung die"Dongjun cry.

"What??"All the member said.

"I want to go there"Dongjun said.

"We will follow you"Woohyun said while quickly take a key car.They all go to hospital quickly.

At the hospital,when Dongjun was there.He saw all his hyung crying.

"Dongjun ah"Junyoung said while he see his maknae was there.Dongjun the look at the ward and saw Minwoo body was closed with a white closed.He then shout like a crazy person and pull his hair.He had lose someone he really love,his hyung.

Junyoung then come to Dongjun and hug him tightly."Calm down"Junyoung said.Infinite member was crying too.

"How could I calm down when he die"Dongjun said while push Junyoung."It all my fault"Dongjun said while run away.

He go to the upstair alone and didn't know Sungyeol was following him.Sungyeol was very shocked when he see Dongjun want to jump from the building.

"What are trying to do"Sungyeol while go near Dongjun.

"Don't come here or I will jump.I don't want to live.I just want to die"Dongjun said.

Sungyeol called Sohyun and ask her to come.She maybe can calmed down Dongjun.