Really???

Kidnapped Idol

All of them looking at sohyun who was crying,Dongwoon go to her and hug sohyun from behind.”Please,don’t fight anymore”sohyun said while cried hardly.”Sorry,I won’t fight anymore”dongwoon said to sohyun.Dongjun just look at dongwoon who hug sohyun tightly.

Jiyeon just look at them with sad expression.She think she has a feeling toward Dongjun at the first time they meet.She doesn’t know why she feel jealous toward sohyun,maybe because everyone like Sohyun and just take Sohyun.She want to be like that too,many people will take care of her.

“What wrong with you,Jiyeon?”Sungyeol said while look at Jiyeon.”Nothing,I just tired”Jiyeon said and walk away from Sungyeol.Sohyun sit beside Dongwoon and put her head onto Dongwoon shoulder.

“Thank,Dongwoon.You really make me happy,you really my bestfriend”Sohyun said to Dongwoon.”(You just think me as bestfriend,sohyun.I’m really want to tell you that I really love you but I don’t know why I can’t)”Dongwoon look at Sohyun.

Now,everyone just quiet,Suddenly the men in black suit come again into their room.The man who wear black spectacle come toward them.”hello,kid”he said.

“What do you want ?”Jiyeon said.”I want to see you”he point to dongjun.”Take him now,he asked his man.The man dragged away dongjun.”where you want to take him?”sohyun said.”none of your business,just stay there”he said to sohyun.

In other room,Dongjun was tied on the chair.”what do you want from me?”dongjun said.”I need your help”the man said.”what?”dongjun asked him.”I will give you a chance to live but you must kill all the four of idol”The man said.”what are you said,while I must kill them?”Dongjun shocked when he hear that.

“it because of their sin,the four of them are bestfriend and my younger sister was a trainer and when she want to debut,they kill them”he explain to dongjun.”I don’t understand”dongjun said.”you don’t need to understand and if you don’t want to follow what I said,I will kill your family and your beloved ze:a hyung,understand”he whisper to dongjun ear.

After ten minute,dongjun come again with the man.”are you alright dongjun”jiyeon ask.Dongjun just quiet.”you all can leave this place now”the man said.All four of them was shocked and happy”really?’”they ask.”yes,but don’t tell anyone about this or we will kill you”the man said.


Sorry everyone for the late update......