Four

Embarrassment

Jinki looked up at the boy. 

His face flushed from running and his book heavily piled up in his arms, the strap of his bag, sliding off his shoulder. 

Jonghyun looked back at Jinki. Keeping his breath steady, he balanced the books as best as he could. 

"What?" was the faint reply coming back from the elder's soft lips. 

Jonghyun's world swirled as his body took over. Stepping closer to the boy, he carefully smiled. 

 

"Let's loose fangirls, Hyung." With saying that, his body pushed him to Jinki's body as their chests bumped to each other. 

"What are you doing?" Jinki tried to push the boy off him, the textbooks in Jonghyun's arms were poking his blazer. 

"Hyung... I..." Jonghhyun felt his textbooks slipping out of his hands. He could feel his bag sliding off his shoulder. 

 

"I... Love... I...." 

A text book slipped out of his hands as three others tumbled along. His bag then slid off his right shoulder.

Jonghyun could feel himself tripping over the textbooks and his untied shoelaces. He could feel his bag's weight make him lean over and tip to the right. 

His face flushed red. 

It was happeing. 

He was practically embarrassing himself infront of the Lee Jinki. 

He shut his eyes, still holding on to the last remaining textbook in his arm. 

I am going to fall. 

But instead of greeting the muddy and dusty floor, he was sort of "safe" from the ground.

Looking up, he saw Jinki's flawless face. 

"Jonghyun, are you okay?" His voice softened as he looked gently in to his eyes. 

Jonghyun jumped away from him. Looking up, he steadies himself. 

"And you were saying?" Jinki cocked his head. 

I can't take this. 

"Hyung. I love you. Not in a friendly way but not as in a two-day-crush kind of way. I love you so much I can't concentrate. I love you so much I kept looking in your direction whenever you work. I love you so much when girls swoon, I swoon as well. I love you so so so much, when I'm not thinking right, I doodle your name all over my notebook. I love how you scrunch your eyebrows when you're confused. I love it when you tilt your head when you want to know something again. I love how you always check your necktie is placed at the correct part. Most of all, Hyung. I love your smile. It streches out wide, showing your inner perfection. It makes me flutter. It makes me smile as well. It makes me happy. You make me happy hyung. Different from how Zelo would make me happy." 

 

Jonghyun breathed. His face blushing red. 

Jinki breathed as well. His face had a tint of red as well. 

 

But Jonghyun's redness on his cheeks were different. 

He was embarrassed. 

Embarrassed because he had just blurted out his feeling right infront of the math club leader. 

Embarrassed because he had just confessed to the bad boy Jinki. 

He wanted to run away.

Somewhere dark. Somewhere where no one would see him. 

 

But a hand stopped him. 

A firm, but soft hand stopped him. 

With a strong force, it spun Jonghyun around and he faced Jinki. 

A smiling Jinki. 

Within a second, another force was placed upon somewhere fangirls always wanted their lips to be contacted with. 

 

Kim Jonghyun's lips. 

Jinki's soft welcoming lips attached on to Jonghyun's. He stepped close to the elder's warm body. 

Jonghyun interlaced his fingers behind Jinki's neck as Jinki's hands grabbed Jonghyun's belt loops. 

Eyes full with lust, toungues battling and both men, panting hard. 

 

What other ways could you loose fangirls so easily??