Three

Embarrassment

Jonghyun figited in his seat. 

The whole room seemed un-welcoming. 

Cold, sturdy and the fain smell of alchohol made jonghyun dizzy. He scanned the room. 

MInho sat in the corner reading a book as Sulli sat near him tugging on her newly cut short hair. Sulli's best friend Krystal sat near her sister Jessica. Jonghyun also noticed two if Zelo's friends, Daehyun and Himchan talking to each other. Jonghyun felt lonley. Alone. Dumb. 

His crush stood tall infront of the class as he tapped a metal ruler on the black board twice. The class hushed down as they all turned to see jinki instrust them. 

Jonghyun watched the man's lips open, get by his toungue and bitten several times with his glowing teeth. 

He couldn't concentrate. At all. 

HIs seatmate, Minzy tapped his sneaker twice as she pointed at his work. 

"You haven't written down anything." She bluntly scolded him as he gazed up at the board. 

Multiple problems were being written down on the board as people scribbled down furiously. Jonghyun sighed. 

Geomtry, I know this stuff. 

Without saying a word back to Minzy, he started tosolve the various questions on the board. 

An hour ticked away as Jonghyun yawned. He scribbled some notes down about transposing but really, he didn't care much anymore. 

All he wanted to do was to spend some time with Jinki. 

As soon as jinki's beautiful voice stopped flowing, everyone set off to work again. 

Jonghyun bit his lips. He wasn't listening. At all. Quietly and timidly shoving his hand up in the air, he called over Jinki. 

"What?" Jinki whispered to Jonghyun. 

"I'm sorry hyung, I wasn't listening. Could you explain it to me?" Jonghyun sighed and bent his head to show he was sorry. 

Jinki huffed and instructed Mizy to sit with L so he could teach Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun grinned. 

The last 30 min flew by quickly. 

 

Jonghyun had so much to say to Jinki but he wanted to thank him first before he left. Waiting outside the room, he watched jinki pack up and sling his bag over his soulder. 

Jinki was about to leave the bulding as a hand grabbed his uniform sleeve. 

He heard panting noises behind him. 

Was someone hurt? 

Quickly turning around, he saw Jonghyun trying to catch his breath. 

"Hyung...." He panted and wheezed as Jinki furrowed his brows. 

Seeing the elder's adorable cute face, Jonghyun's mind went completly blank. 

He didn't know what to say next. 

He straightened and and blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. 

 

 

 

"Hyung, Do you want to loose fangirls?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you know what this means?? LOOSING FANGIRLS??? 

Author-nim! Why are you doing this to your readers??? 

Haha please Comment and subscribe!!!! they are all loved!

Also, I'm thinking about the next pairing. 

2MIN or ONKEY??? 

I love you~