Letter For My Bestfriend

Letter For My Bestfriend

That yeoja was trying to keep writing. Occasionally she tried to wipe away her tears, but ... her tears keep falling down on the paper. That yeoja continued sobbing, but she tried to hold it. she continued to write and write.

Tes… tes…

Drops of blood fell onto the paper. that yeoja gasped. she knew that her time was not long ...

Her hand kept moving on that paper, though her whole body was shaking endure pain.Her hand movements were stopped, along with her head falling onto the table and her last breath, signaling that she had left this world.

In the papers scattered on the table, there is one last sentence which she will continue to remember in nature there ..

We love you.......

 

+++

 

That namja walked into his yard. He smiled at the flowers began to grow in this spring, but his smile disappeared when he saw an envelope on his doorstep. He trotted to the door, then looked down to pick up the letter.

To: Oh Se Hoon

             From: Your bestfriend

'Hyura..?' He thought. He opened his door and stepped inside. After putting his bag, he sat on the sofa and opened the envelope.

There is a two-page letter inside the envelope. that namja hand  was shaking holding it. The last news he heard, his friend had moved out to another area for a reason, and this is the first letter sent by his friend. With a rush, he immediately read it.

 

Mokpo, 12 April 2012

Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday my bestfriend…

Happy birthday to you…

 

                 Annyeong, Sehun. how are you?I hope you and your family well, ne? about me.......cannot be said 'good'.                

 Sehun my bestfriend,

               Do you know the reason why my family and I moved? No? All started since you introduced me to Lu han. All started from it.

 

+++

 

Sehun shocked. He remembers, when he introduced his friend Lu han.

 

Flashback.

 

“ Hyura!”

That yeoja turned. She smiled when he ran toward her. however, her smile changed when she saw another namja next Se Hun.

“Sehun-ah? Waeyo?”  Hyura ask confused. Se Hun smiled sweetly, then he nudged namja beside him .

"Hyura-ah, this is my friend since elementary school! His name is Xi Lu han. You can call him Lu han. Lu han, this is my best friend since we kindergarten! Her name is Park Hyura.

Namja next to Sehun smiled and held out his hand. Hyura just smiled, then she held out his hand to that namja.

“Joneun Xi Lu han imnida. you can call me Lu han“ Said that guy, Hyura smiled.

“ Joneun Park Hyura imnida. you can call me Hyura”

 

+++

 

Sehun read back the letter. Don't know why, he have a bad feeling.

You wonder why I say this? Oh, maybe I can explain later.

Do you remember? After the meeting, we became bestfriends. bestriend who is very close. Until I was thinking, what if you guys leave my life? Am I able to survive in this world when you guys 'go'?

However, that thought immediately I avoid. You guys will not leave me, right?

However, all changed again when I know something. A secret. The secret that made ​​me regret it forever.

 

+++

 

“ Hyura?”

Hyura turned toward the sound. She frowned when she saw Sehun approached her.

“ Sehun-ah? Waeyo?” Hyura ask. Sehun sitting next to her, and he ruffled his hair frustrated. Hyura more frowned. Waeyo, Sehun? Looks like you're thinking about something ... She said. Sehun took breath, then exhale strongly.

“Few these days Lu Han didn't go to school.” Sehun said softly, Hyura surprise hear that “Without reason.

“Without reason? How?” Hyura ask. She a little afraid of lossing Lu han.

“Mollayo~.....after this I intend to visit his home. You want to come?Se Hun offered, Hyura noded. Fine, I'll be waiting you outside the gate.

Along the last lesson, Hyura mind didn't calm. she kept thinking of Lu Han. 'What's wrong with him? Why he didn't go to school?' She thought.

Finally, the bell rang. Hyura immediately ran toward the gate. There, Sehun been waiting.

“Kajja”

They immediately went to Lu han house by Sehun car. Arriving there, Sehun immediately pressing the bell .

Ting tong…

A woman opened the door and stared at them both confused ..

“Mianhae, you looking for who? She asked. Sehun glanced at Hyura, but Hyura just shrugged his shoulders.

“Is this....Lu han house?” Sehun ask, Expression on her face changed.

“Lu han wasn't at home”  She said, Hyura frowned confused, 'If Lu han wasn't at home, then where's Lu han?'

At first glance, Hyura saw a shadow in the house. The shadow is similar to.......Lu Han?.

“Oh, well thank you.” Said Sehun. He turned away, but he forgot that he went with Hyura. then, he left Hyura alone in front of Lu han house. The woman looked at Hyura impatient, as if she want to expel Hyura with that gaze.

“I'm sorry......but I think I saw Lu han in inside” Hyura said, the woman was stunned hear that.

“What's your name, kid?”

“Hyura, Park Hyura”  Hyura said, The woman was silent for a while, but finally she let Hyura enter. Hyura walk followed the woman into a door. The woman was knocked on the door in front of her.

Knock knock knock......

“Lu han?” Call that women. no answer, but the door was slowly opened and seen figure of a pale-faced namja in inside.

“Hyura?” Said that namja when see Hyura. Hyura herself just hold breath when see that namja.


+++


Sehun shook his head while reading, what happened to his bestfriend?

What's the secret? Before I say it, do you remember when I got accident and I lost a lot of blood, and then Lu Han who donate blood to me?

 

+++

 

“ What?! Hyura got accident?!” Sehun shock, Lu han who was hear it also surprise “Ne, ne. we get there immediately

Sehun and Lu han immediately jumped out of the bed and ran down the stairs. They take their bike and they rode the bike at full speed to a place that has been said.


This is bad. Patients need a blood donor as soon as possible The doctor said, Hyura Appa ruffled his hair frustrated.

“But stock of blood type O there's right?he asked resignedly, The doctor just shook his head.

“Our hospital does not keep the blood donor, and to take it to the hospital center it takes time. Patients can die in less time.” Replied the doctor. “Is in between all of you have a blood type O?”

Appa Hyura sat down on the floor. He knew, Hyura not be helped. No one else in his family with blood type O ... He just hopes on a miracle ...

“My blood type is O

He looked up and saw Lu han, standing in front of the doctor."My blood type is O, Doctor. Doctors can check now! "Said Lu Han a little panicky. The doctor was brought Lu Han into another room, while Appa Hyura very grateful, pleased that his daughter would survive.

+++

Sehun feeling more worse.

And you know, Sehun? at that moment Lu han completely forgetting that he really is sick of blood cancer. And he spread his disease to me. Ironic, isn't it?

Sehun surprise hear that. He didn't expect, that the Hyura contracting Lu han disease, which claimed the Lu han lives. then, how Hyura condition now?

When I know I'm sick of blood cancers, like Lu Han, I cried, between sad and happy. Sad because I will leave you, happy because I will meet again ... Lu Han

Did you know, Sehun? I regard Lu Han as my brother. Although he a few months younger than me, but he's like oppa for me who really care. I missed that figure, I really miss him ...



+++

Sehun surprised see Hyura that some of today's always pondered. Her face was pale, for some reason. Since Lu Han died a month ago, Hyura changed drastically.

“Hyura?” Sehun called her Hyura just lifted her head, then she looked down again. Sehun sitting in front of her. What happened to you, Hyura? These days you look pale ...

Sehun touched her cheek softly, but Hyura immediately brushed off Sehun hand


Mian, I reflexively if anyone touched meSaid Hyura, then she laughed bitterly. Sehun frowned. He was puzzled to see Hyura.

 

“Actually what happen to you Hyura?” Said Sehun again. Hyura looked away.

“ Aish, I'm fine Sehun. Now you can go? I want alone”

Like a lightning strike, Sehun didn't think Hyura can say that sentence.

 

“Hyu, Hyura ...? Did you ... expel me?”Asked Sehun not believe it. Hyura stared at him. Sehun realize Hyura eyes very glazed .

“Ne, you right. Can you go now?”


+++

Sehun hands shaking again. 'If Hyura contracted the disease, then she will ...'

I've contracted that disease, Sehun. And when you read this letter, I was not in this world again.

Tes… tes…

Sehun tears slowly fell to the letter. He intends to throw the letter, but he couldn't. He couldn't do it ...

Relax, uri Sehunnie. Although I and Lu han no in this world, we will stay on your side, Sehun. We love you ...

Sehun cried. He banged the table in front of him strongly, then squeezed his head. He gasped, not believing the fact that said that two his bestfriend had gone

"You guys ..." Sehun said softly. "......mean"

 

+++

 

Se Hun stepped into funeral ground. He smiled sad see two gravestones side by side.

 

Xi Lu Han

             Born : 20 April 1994

            Died : 12 May 2010

 

Park Hyura

             Born : 22 Januari 1994

            Died : 20 April 2012

 

Sehun smile sad. He laid a bouquet of flowers in between the two graves, and then pray for a moment. After praying, he took a deep breath, then exhale softly. He stared at the two grave alternately and then putting an envelope near the bouquet. After that, he walk away.

Somehow, the wind was blowing a little tight, so flying the envelope. Not flying to the sideways, but upward. To the light of the sun that shines softly, illuminates the two graves.

 

+++

 

Dear my bestfriend, Lu han and Hyura…

How are you? It seems like a long time has passed since we last met two years ... right?

You guys mean ... You guys didn't tell me ... Why do you guys keep all this? I'm your best friend ... Why do n't you guys tell me a little ...?

Well, I'm not going to write at length. Lu han, please watch Hyura in there. and Hyura, please watch Lu han in there too. You guys my dearest bestfriend, so don't fight in there.

If my time has come, I promise I will follow you guys. I promise.

 

Your dearest bestfriend

 

 

                                                                                                                                        Oh Sehun

 

 

 

 

THE END


[A/N: How's the story good or not? comment and subcribe please]