Chapter 5: I'm back!

Our Married Life

 

Kris POV

Today I would back to Korea! I miss Korea and I miss Amber! I felt so regretted study at New York follow  the requirement of my father because  after I went to New York Amber met another guy who name Key and married with him. Before I went to New York I could not  confess my feeling to her. I don’t know she know or not I had feeling to her.  I came back to Korea for got back my Amber although she already married.

I reach to Incheon Airport . My parents didn’t take me so I told my father to told our driver to sent my car to Airport I could go home with myself. I drive my car to go home.  Suddenly, when I pass away the school the child across infront my car . So lucky I could break the  car. This is because why I really the children always  burden . I get out from my car and I want  scold the child. I saw the child were sat on the road .

“Hey, child! You had eyes or not!huh?” my arms on my hips. The child stared to me.

“Yoogeun-shi are you alright?” sudden the woman with short hair run toward the child.

End POV

Yoogeun out from school and he saw his mother across the street. He ran towards his mother without look road  had car or not.  Suddenly, when Yoogeun ran at roadway the car nearly was impinge Yoogeun. Yoogeun was sat on the road and he was shocked.  The man get out from his car.

“Hey, child! You had eyes or not!huh?” Kris arms on his hips. Yoogeun  stared to him.

“Yoogeun-shi are you alright?”Amber ran towards yoogeun and hug her son.

“nae omma! Yoogeun alright!” Yoogeun smile and hug his mother back.

“I’m sorry about my son do” Amber bow to Kris. Kris want scold Amber but suddenly, he realize something.

Kris close his face with Amber little bit“ AMBER?”

“Huh? How can you know my name?”

“Hey! You don’t remember me?” Kris point his index finger to his face.

Amber bit her bottom lip “errmm…OH! Kris!” Amber hug Kris.

Kris POV

“AMBER?” I’m so happy I can met Amber. I miss her so much.

“Huh? How can you know my name?” She didn’t remember me?

“Hey! You don’t remember me?” I point my  index finger to my face.

Amber bit her bottom lip “errmm…OH! Kris!” Amber hug me. Wuaaa! I so lucky today. First day in Korea I met Amber and hug her. I want  hug her longer. I hug her tight but sudden the child disturb our moment.

“Hey lewd ajusshi! Stop hug my Omma” The child push me away from Amber. Huaaa… This child so annoy me!

“Yoogeun can you polite to Kris ajusshi”

“This ajusshi same like Minho ajusshi” The child mumble .

 

“Kris… I’m sorry. My son always like this” Amber smile to me. The child her son? The child follow behavior of whom? Must be his father? “ Oh! It’s ok . Normally the children always like that” If this child not Amber son I will pinch him.

“Omma! Where appa?”

“your appa in Busan so appa can’t follow our lunch”

“I miss appa!”

“tonight your appa will go home”

“ Oh Kris I forget to introduce my son Yoogeun”

“Yoogeun say Hello to Kris ajusshi”

“Hello Kris ajusshi” He bow to me.

“Ermm…Kris you want follow us go lunch?” Wah…Amber invite me lunch with her. I can’t say No to her ! I should follow her.

“ Of course moreover  we can talk even longer during lunch” I said to her.

“Okay let’s go. Kris,You follow my car.” She go to her car with the annoyed child and I follow her car. We arrive at the restaurant and we enter the restaurant. Amber  sat on the chair, I want sat beside her. I walk to chair beside Amber but the annoyed kid push me and he sat on the chair. I really hate this  kid. I sat on the chair infront  amber. We order food and while waiting the food we chit-chat but the annoyed kid always disturb when I was chit-chat with Amber.

"Kris when you come back to Korea?" Amber put her chin on her back hand.

"3 hours ago!"

"You not yet back to your house?" WAHh...why Amber ask me many question? She care about me?My mouth sudden smiled.

"Ajusshi are you crazy?You smile alone!" Huaa...this kid! I want to choke him.

"Kris you not answer my question!"

"Oh, ermm...I not yet back to house! I will back after then.

"You sure had a girlfriend...rite?" I impossible had a girlfriend. I just want you to be my girlfriend.

"Of course not. I busy with my study and I didn't had time to had a girlfriend" I lie to her.

"Oh You busy study! Because of you busy study you now I see you so emaciated." She pinch my cheek. She touch my cheek! I touch my cheek with my hand. Suddenly, the waiter distrub my dreaming.

"excuse me" The waiter  put our food on our table.

 

Yeah! Kris came back! sorry my english so bad! I hope you understand! And I had new poster, thank  you for shiny effects forum! 

Smtown Jakarta Amber a lot close with exo boys! I really like her with sehun! so cute!

I shipper anyber <3

I will make new fanfic! Krisber fanfic! I get idea from this photo! 

Okay! wait for my new fanfic and maybe I will late update chapter 6 because I have exam a long 3 weeks! :(