Chapter 2: How I could marry with naught guy like you?

Our Married Life

 

“yoogeun ! key ! waaakee up” amber scream on the morning for wake up her son and husband who were stil sleep.

“omma! Yoogeun still want sleep!” yoogeun pull the blanket  on his body.

“key wake up! Now you’re father so you must  be good example for your son” amber punch key’s back.

“ouch! Okay okay I will wake up” key slowly open his eyes and wake up his son.

“I want make breakfast for us” amber out from bedroom and to the kitchen.

“yoogeun-shi! Wake up !your  Omma will angry if you not wake up”Key shake Yoogeun shoulder.

“nae! Yoogeun wake up now!” Yoogeun slowly get up from bed.

“Appa! Let’s bath together” Yoogeun smile to his father.

“Let’s go”Key close with yoogeun and carried Yoogeun to the bathroom.

==

“Omma Good morning!” Yoogeun hug his mother who was cooking.

“Good Morning Yoogeun-shi”Amber kiss her son.

“Embo  baby, I want kiss too” Key  point his finger on his lips. Amber close with Key and kiss his lips.Key put his tongue in and Amber did same thing to Key.After then, Amber stop it.

“Key ! our son still infront us! So embarrassed!”Amber blush.Yoogeun starting his parent and continued eat.

“it’s ok amber! He just our son not strange” key try to kiss amber but her refuse.

“yaa key!hurry up eat !our son will late to school” Amber scream to Key.

“Okay!okay!” Key eat breakfast who Amber make.

“Honey,your my the best wife.It’s so delicious”

“Thank you ,Boo” Key smile to Key.

“Appa! Hurry up! I will late to school” Key done his food .

“Okay! Let’s go yoogeun-shi” Key hold Yoogeun hand.

“wait appa! I forget something” Yoogeun run to Amber and kiss his mother.

“Bye,Omma”Yoogeun  wave to his mother.

“Take care Yoogeun ! Key after this you take me to office,I want get ready now”

“Okay amber baby”Amber  go to bedroom and  Key  send Yoogeun to kindergarten.

“Appa,Goodbye” Yoogeun enter to his kindergarten.

“Goodbye Yoogeun-shi”Key wave to his son.He return back to home for take Amber to office together.Amber and Key work at Key father’s company.Amber was Key secretary.

“Amber  are you ready?” Key enter to bedroom and saw amber was make up.

“Amber why you not wear skirt?I want see you wear a skirt”

“But I didn’t had skirt and I dislike skirt”

“ You forget?I ever give you skirt when your birthday last years”

“Errmm” Amber bit her bottom lip.

“please Amber baby” He make puppy face to Amber.

“Okay! I will wear skirt” Amber take her skirt who Key give to her and wear it.

“Okay! Done,Let’s go”

“Amber! You so y and hot make me want your thigh”Key staring to Amber’s thigh with passion eyes.

“YAAAA! Key you so naughty ! How I could marry with naught guy like you” Amber shake her head and Amber continues her word “And could I very love you” Amber pull Key tie and kiss his lips.Key kiss Amber back with full of passion.Key and Amber play with them tongue. Key arm on Amber thigh and fumble her  thigh.Amber put her arm around his neck. After 5 minutes them kissing,Amber broke them kiss.

“ Key ,we will late to work” Amber’s arm still around key’s neck.

“It’s ok. Its my company and we can come any time” Key kiss Amber neck but Amber push his shoulder.

“No key.You can do like that.Hurry up” Amber pull Key hand.

“Okay! But wait…Amber help me correct my tie”Amber  correct Key tie and pull Key hand again.

“Let’s go,Key”

“Okay” Them out from them bedroom and go to office.

 

Huh I'm so sad:( only one person who comment ! btw thank for olmen_BF for you comment. ^_^