Tonight. Its about us to find each other.

Tonight. (One Shot)

"Why are you being so complicated?!? Why are we even going out? You know screw this. I might as well screw her now." Minho regrets saying that to Krystal so badly. 

Choi Minho is the typical bad boy he cant be satified with just one girl. But that changes when he met Krystal. Krystal just blew his mind. She changed how he thinks on life. She changed him on how he thinks of love. 4 constructive months to figure himself out. Krystal always being at his side. Minho started to fall in love with Krystal but never admitted it.  Krystal on the otherhand just slowly was liking him. But one day she walks in a make-out session of Minho and one of her sister's friend called Yuri she goes a little crazy. A lttle like this.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?! My sister's friend. 2 years older then you!" Krystal freaks out at Minho.

"Well sorry if I'm not aloud. Whats it to you?" Minho coldly says back to her. Krystal just rolled her eyes .

"You know what Choi Minho? I've had enough. I thought that you liked me and everything that we've been through. Doesnt any of it mean anything to you?! This is goodbye." Krystal grabs her stuff and walks out. Minho follows her and yells as she gets into her car.

"Why are yo being so complicated?!? Why are we even going out? You know screw this. I might as well screw her." Minho yells at Krystal. Krystal felt her eyes well up with tears. If you dont anything to do with me then this is goodbye Choi Minho. She drives away vowing herself that she will dissapear from Minho's life for good.

Ever since then Minho's life has been messed up. He tried to keep with contact with Krystal by texting her,calling her, and even going to her house. She is gone. No trace of her at all.

I think I’ll go crazy,
I think maybe I’m exhausted (why?)
No, I think I’m fed up
It’s dull already, tedious
A bad boy that can’t have enough with just one girl,
But I’m nice
I’ll endure the nail that isn’t going in
Let me blow ya mind


Minho was walking down the busy streets of Seoul feeling a little hopeless. His thoughts were interuppted when someone bumped into him. Minho eyes were staring at a certain bracelet that he gave to a certain person. He tried to grab the persons hand but the person bolted instead. The scent he thought. 

Krystal. Jung Soojung. I found you.

He bolted in the same direction as she went. Please, he thought please dont let go of me.


Since when was it?
We ran out of inspiration
Now we’re just like worn out coke that’s lost it’s fizz
The first feeling has gone numb
Side glancing at each other
I won’t hang myself over this kind of love
Don’t’ wanna try no more

Krystal wanted to cry. Its been almost a year since she saw him. How did he know it was me she thought. She looked behind her and saw him running after her and was catching up to her fast. She bolted around a corner. Krystal didnt know what to say about this. All this time i thought you would have forgot about me. I missed you a lot.


I look for you, oh eh oh
Under the moonlight that illuminates me
I look for you, oh eh oh oh oh
I don’t know where the end is, but hey
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight

I still don’t know love 

Again, alone in this miserable night


I’m scared of a hurtful breakup
(So what? So what?)
I yearn for the moment when I first met you
(no more, no more)
I’m inexperienced in pain
I want to avoid it
But you now that I love you girl, girl, girl

Minho just wanted to hold on to her and say how sorry he was. He was scared of a hurtful fight between her and him. Where is she going? he thought looking at her turn. Please...
Let me say the words I wanted to say.


A dragging personality, say no
I’m freezing you through my cold lips


Take ma soul, take ma heart back
A new excitement, get that
Love doesn’t go with me
Don’t think too much, it’s simple

 
Krystal stopped running. Instead she grabbed a taxi quickly before he could get her. Minho arrived in the scene when that happened. 
 
"KRYSTAL!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN!" Krystal looked out the window and saw him running after the taxi. 
 
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY LEAVING YOU?! YOU LEFT ME!" Krystal yelled out the window to him. "MEET ME AT THE HAN RIVER AT 10:00PM DONT BE LATE" She got her head out the window and sat back down.
 
"Was that your ex?" The taxi driver asked him. "He looks like he would deserve a second chance"
 
"He's not an ex." Krystal said looking at her bracelet that Minho gave her. "I will have to see if he deserves a second chance. Besides I dont want him to crash and burn. He's my first love anyway."


I look for you, oh eh oh
Under the moonlight that illuminates me
I look for you, oh eh oh oh oh
I don’t know where the end is, but hey
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight


I still don’t know love
Again, alone in this miserable night


The sad meaning of the word “goodbye,”
Covered in a dark shadow
My memories go towards you,
Who I’ve forgotten in my heart

It was 10:00. And Minho dressed up to impress. He walked to the empty place of the Han River. I remember this place he thought looking at the trees and the river. This was where we first met. The memories that he had finally made him realize why he was here in the first place.
 
"Do you know now why your here?" Krystal asked walking from a far distance. As she walks closer his heart thumps a little louder.
 
"Do you remember our memories?" Minho asked Krystal who appeared to him. "I remember that summer I gave you that bracelet. But I forgot to say the words that I had no idea what they meant." Krystal looked at him. Minho grabbed both of her hands.
 
"I want to say I'm sorry. I always wanted to say that after I said those words to you. Everyday without you. I felt like I was dying. I was scared. What if she met someone? Does questions like that wouldnt make me stop looking for you so please! Give me another chance" Minho said pleading to her. He was even on his knees. 


I look for you, oh eh oh
Under the moonlight that illuminates me
I look for you, oh eh oh oh oh
I don’t know where the end is, but hey
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight

I still don’t know love
Again, alone in this miserable night

I look for you, oh eh oh
Under the moonlight that illuminates me
I look for you, oh eh oh oh oh
I don’t know where the end is, but hey
Good night

"Please, Dont leave me Krystal. I love you soo much to see you with someone else and not wih me" Krystal felt so touched by what he said. She felt like she had too. "I love you Jung Soojung" Krystal thought about over her head. And she decided to.
 
"Fine but under one condition... Promise me that tonight you will love me and not hurt me anymore" Minho got up and kissed her passionately.
 
"I promise." Minho said as smiled for the first time. "Isnt it truly a beautiful night?" As he looked at Krystal.
 
Krystal chuckled softly "It is. I love you Choi Minho" 
 
"I love you too. Jung Soojung"
 
`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
A/N: My first one shot!!! I tried my best!!!
 
I LOVE BIG BANG!!! AND SHINY EFFECTS!!!