LOL TEASER~?

♥LOVE Me, ♥ love me not (Love Me, Love Me Not)

 

2 years after their parent’s passed away. (They are 11 at this moment. This is how SHINee met Saito)

 

“I’m bored onii-chan~~” Saehae whined not knowing she was doing aegyo at the moment.

“Want some sweets?” Saito asked

“No.” Saehae said shaking her head, “ever since Halloween with the SHINee Oppas when I ate all my candy and out Key never let me have sugar ever again.”

“So? They aren’t here now and I say, let us have candy!" Saito exclaimed. Saehae smiled.

"And candy we shall have!" Saehae shouted. The two then ran to the kitchen, giggling as they ran. After getting lost for a couple of twists and turns, Saehae and Saito found the kitchen. Saito immediately pulled up a chair and opened a cupboard.

"Jackpot!" Heba said, putting the containers of the sugary goodness down.

"Now, what should i have first.. i know, everything!" Saehae shouted, grabbing hand fulls of gummy bears, licorice and even some plain sugar.

"Now you're getting it!" Saito shouted, taking some M&M's. Saehae opened up a refrigerator before shouting.

"Ice cream!" Saehae shouted, pulling out the tubs of vanilla, chocolate, rocky road, cookies and cream ice creams and others more.

"Sprinkles!" Saito shouted.

"Marshmallows!" Saehae shouted. The two then opened up the tubs. Without the use of spoons or anything, the two grabbed on to the tubs of ice cream and used their hands to scoop the ice cream out. Saehae pulled out some cans of coke, sprite and pepsi from the refrigerator and opened them.

"Cheers sis!" Saito said, taking a coke can.

"Cheers!" Saehae shouted, clinking the cans together. Then, a silver can caught Saehae 's eye. "Is that.. what i think it is..?" Saehae asked.

"What.. oh.. it is.." Saito said. Like two panthers finding a dead rabbit on the forest ground, the twins stalked upon the item.

"WHIPPED CREAM!" Saehae and Saito shouted.


Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew stalked at a side of the apartment where the twins lived not knowing Saehae even had one though, wanting to surprise them.

"Okay, where do you think Saehae is?" Taemin asked.

"I don't know.. maybe we should check on the dungeons (he means their basement or bedrooms) first?" Jonghyun suggested.

"Let's." Key said. But before they could take another step, Saehae's voice was heard.

"WHIPPED CREAM!" Saehae shouted.

" Saehae!" They all said at the same time. They followed to where the sound of Saehae 's voice came from. Thanks to their luck, Saehae was giggling loudly and madly which made their task easier. Yami was horrified at the scene when he entered the room. There were lots of spilled sugar on the floor, empty coke cans littering it, empty ice cream tubs rolling around, half-eaten chocolate bars along with half-bitten marshmallows covered the entire floor. The worst sight was Saehae.

" Saehae, drop that whipped cream can, right now!" Key ordered. Saehae, however, was too high from the sugar rush to comprehend anything at the time.

"No.. hic! Why.. would i hic! want to do that?" Saehae said, barely standing up.

"You drop that can right now, Park Saehae Rin. And clean that ice cream off your face!" Key said, taking Saehae 's arm a bit too hard.

"OW!" Saehae shouted. "Let go of me!"

"Wha? What? what's.. going on here?" Someone who looked like a boy version of Saehae asked.

"Saito.. they're hic! hurting me.." Saehae said, drunkenly. Saito got out of his high immediately.

"Let go of my sister this instant!" Saito shouted, wiping the ice cream from his face.

"No! And who are you?" Key shouted, pulling Saehae even more.

"OWW! My arm hurts.. Key.." Saehae said.

"You're Key? Why wont you let Saehae have sugar?!” Saito growled in fury.

"Yes. Now, who are you and what are you doing to my little aegyo-princess? She's not allowed to have sugar and you let her!" Key shouted.

"You're Key...wow your motherly" Saito muttered. He was beginning to feel like laughing at any moment.

"Key, i think we should leave now.." Jonghyun muttered silently.

"No! I won't leave!" Saehae shouted.

"No! I won't leave without my oniichan!" Saehae shouted.

"Oniichan? You mean, you have a brother?" Key asked.

"Yes.. hic! Oniichan, help!" Saehae said, walking closer to Saito. Saito then pulled on Saehae 's other arm.

"You're her brother?!" Key asked Saito.

“DUH.”

“WHAT?!” all of SHINee yelled. The rest of the day all of SHINee were confused the rest of the day while Saito explained why he was always never around to meet them.