Final [Airport pt. 2]

Two Shot [Airport]

 

*Key..? Weird name. Cute guy. Life is starting to like me. *

“*Ehem* I’m going to use the restroom. Talk amongst yourselves.” My brother slowly got up.

IS HE SERIOUSLY GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE HERE WITH SOME [CUTE] STRANGER?

HECK. YES!

“Okay oppa! Hurry back.” I told smiling.

“I’ll take my time!” He winked.

I giggled at my silly older brother.

I then turned to Key, who was letting his eyes follow my distancing brother.

“Key?” I called.

“Oh?” he snapped out of it.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kang Eunji.” I eye smiled, and offered my hand.

He stared down at it for a while, then finally decided to grab it.
I felt a tingly sensation roam around my body, and that’s when I felt my cheeks burning.

He stopped shaking, but our hands were still attached.

“Um.. Eunjin..”

“Yes?” I felt like I was floating on a cloud. He was too handsome.

“Can I have my hand back?”

My eyes shot down towards our awkward situation.. or should I say, [mine.]

“Mianhe…” I scooted away a little.

“It’s fine.” He was the one giving the eye-smiles now.

“So.. where are you headed to?” I stared at his luggage.

“Oh. Well this was actually supposed to be my escape plans from that “ He motioned his hand towards the area he was seated before. Surprisingly, there was no sign of the girl.

“’Bout time she left.”  He sighed, and looked at his watch.

“Who was she anyway?” I asked casually.

“Just some girl.” He replied almost instantly.

I raised a brow.

“Did you really have the right to treat her that way?” I was starting to sound a bit defensive. What’s up with me? Oh yeah, I hate seeing people broken-hearted. I guess I finally realized I was only aiming my attention at him, the good-looking guy, almost forgetting about the girl trying to reach out for him. After all, my best friend’s been in that situation, so he needed a reasonable explanation as to why he was so harsh to her, or I’d freak.

“Whoa there. What happened to cheery-nervous Eunji?” He tried to change the topic.

“You don’t know me. Now answer the question, who was she?”

He raised his hands up in surrender and began to speak,

“One night stand.”

I gasped at his answer.

“And to think, I almost took interest in a guy like you. What a close call.” I scoffed.
“I’ll be going now, Mr. heartbreaker.” I added.

I got up and right when I was going to walk off with the luggage, I felt a hand grip my wrist.

My eyes wandered up to find Key with a pleading look on his face.

“Don’t go.” 

I was helplessly confused as to why he was acting that way to a person he just met.

“Why?” I questioned, snatching my arm back to its place.

“I absolutely hate goodbyes.”

He pulled me into a warm embrace. Honestly, it was spontaneous, then again, romantic.

I felt like I was in some type of drama where the two main characters feel like they weren’t surrounded by anything, anyone. It was just them, right there.. together.

“I do too.”  I whispered back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT! HEHEH (: LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :D and please check out my story that is currently being written. It's called : Inspirit-World!  (:  It's a fic about Myungsoo ^^ 



THANKS AND MUCH LOVE ! <33