"Creating Baby's Nursery"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

After Hunni and I were done shopping for our baby's things. Next on our list is to create our baby's nursery. I called up Taeil Hyung, Jaehyo Hyung, Kyung, P.O., Zico, and B-Bomb Hyung to help us set up the nursery. Hunni called Mali to help as well. When everyone got here, we divided everyone up into teams. Since Hunni and I don't know what we are having yet, I decided to creat one nursery room of a baby girl and one nursery room for a baby boy. One team were going to create our baby boy's nurery and the other team will be creating our baby girl's nursery.

"Hyung how are we going to divide the teams up?" P.O. asked me.

"I don't know.. but where ever Hunni is going, I'm going too!" I smiled and Hunni blushed.

"Hmm! Me too! Where ever my Mali is going, I'm with her!" Zico yelled.

"Wait.. what? Mali? You and Zico Oppa are together?" Hunni asked Mali.

"Yes.. Oppa and I are together.." Mali said with a huge smile.

"Congratulations!! I knew it!!!" I yelled out. Everyone started laughing.

"Okay, how about this? Yukwon, Hunni, Zico, Mali you guys can work together in one room. Me, Jaehyo, Kyung, P.O., and B-Bomb can work together in the other, since.. we are all single.." Taeil Hyung said. Everyone agreed to it and we went with that plan.

"I call the baby girls room!!" Zico yelled out and ran into one of the room while holding Mali's hand. Hunni just laughed.

"I guess that works, have fun with our baby boy's room. I'm putting my trust in you guys. Don't dissapoint me." I told the five guys.

"Hmm yes boss.." B-Bomb Hyung said.

"Psh.. and we aren't even getting paid for this!" Jaehyo jokingly said.

"I don't care! I just want to see my neice or nephew already!! I'll be the worlds greatest uncle!!!" P.O. said.

"No way! I'll be the best out of you guys!" Kyung yelled out.

"No!! I'll make my nephew's room the best room ever!!" Taeil Hyung said and rushed to our baby boy's nursery. Everyone started running in after him while arguing about who will be the best uncle. I shooked my head and laughed. I looked over at Hunni and she was laughing at them as well. I wrapped my arms around Hunni and placed my hands on her belly. I gave her a little kiss on her cheeks.

"Hunni, I can't wait for our baby to come out. Look how happy our baby is making everyone." I told her. Hunni placed her hands on mine.

"I feel the same way Oppa." She said and leaned her head closer to my chest.

"I love you Hunni." I whispered in her ears.

"Oppa..." She said softly.

"I love you more." Hunni said. A huge smile was plasterd on my face. Hunni really does make my life great! I love her with all my heart.

"Yah!! You two love birds!! Hurry up and help us!" We heard Zico yell from the room. We looked at each other and laughed. I took her hand and we walked into the room and began to create our daughter's nursery. I was worried about Hunni. I didn't want her to be tired. What ever she did, I would stop her and help her with it. I didn't want her to work herself too hard. I didn't let her lift any boxes.

(Your POV)

Today was a very great day. I feel thankful to have everyone in my life. I'm happy that all of the Oppas are excited to see their niece or nephew. Our son or daughter is going to be loved and have the worlds greatest uncles. While everyone is working on the nursery, they all seem to be having fun. Our daughter's nursery was going to be "my precious moments" theme and our son's nursery was going to be "winnie the pooh" theme. While I was putting our daughter's bedding in her crib, I looked over at Oppa who was painting the wall. He was smiling and seems very happy. I love seeing Oppa happy. I can tell that Oppa is excited to see our baby. Oppa barely let me do anything. Oppa and his friends did all the work. Mali even stopped me from doing things. All his friends are always worried about me. When they see me stuggling with something, they would help me. Oppa would do all the heavy work. Oppa wouldn't even let me clean around the house. He would do it himself or the house maid would do it. I went into the kitchen to prepare snacks and dinner for everyone while they were all working hard. I made sandwiches and cookies or snacks. Everyone ate it down fast.

"Mmm.. your cooking is the best!!" Taeil Oppa said with a mouth full of cookies.

"Hmm.. your right!! I've never ate a sandwich this good before!" Jaehyo Oppa said.

"You guys.. just stop. It's like every cookie and sandwich you've eaten before." I blushed.

"No... your hands are like hands of a goddess Jagiyah." Oppa said as he ate his cookie. After everyone finished eating snacks, I began to prepare dinner as they went back to working on the nursery. I wish time could stop and let this happiness last for ever.