Chapter two: His childish act

status: unknown?

Chapter two: His Childish act

YOUNGMIN’S POV

I was sitting on the couch reading some magazines while watching tv and waiting for my brother to come home, then suddenly someone opened the door and came inside.

“You know Youngmin, if you don’t stop this childish attitude of yours someone will really break your heart someday”

“You know Kwangmin if you really don’t like my plan, you shouldn’t accepted my offer in the first place”

“I only accepted it because you said that that girl was cheating on you and you didn’t like to see her face when she comes back from America but it turns out that she was a nice girl. You know I felt horrible when “I” I mean “YOU” break up with her.”

“She was so annoying already. But you should say that it was my most brilliant plan right? Making you wears a wig, letting fetch her from the airport, going on a date with you and the most brilliant part was you were the one who break up with her.”

“Yeah brilliant for dumb and heartless people, you should know better than breaking up an innocent girl’s heart. Oh by the way, you should know that someone saw me at the airport.”

“What?! I told you not to let them see you right?”

“But don’t worry I think she doesn’t know that your Jo Youngmin.”

“Then why do you have to tell me that?”

“ ‘Cause I have the felling you will see each other soon. Well then I’m heading to my room, and don’t you dare disturb me. I felt terrible that break up so let me rest. Okay Youngmin?”

“Yeah! Sure”

RINA’S POV

It was night already and I still can’t get out of my mind that boy’s smile. For me there was a meaning to that smile it was so innocent, gentle and so calm. I’ve never saw a smile like that before.

“Hey Haruna-chan, did you ever met someone that can make you calm with just one single smile?”

“What’s wrong Rina-chan? Did something happen to you?”

“There was just this person I met, awhile ago when I was lost I was very nervous that you won’t find me then he came and with his one single smile I became calm.”

“Then what happened after that Rina-chan?” Tomomi asked

“ You guys came and found me”

“That’s too bad Rina-chan” Tomomi said

“Well my answer to your question is, I haven’t  met a person like that before and if I did I would really ask his name and be friends with him. So did you ask his name?”

“Well that’s the problem, when you guys found me he was already gone and I haven’t asked his name.”

“Well maybe you two will still meet.” Mami said

“I hope so and if that day comes, I will never forget to ask his name.”

“You guys should think more about what’s going to happen tomorrow.”

Of course tomorrow we will me the president of the music company we applied to, and it will be the start of our dreams coming true.