Rumors can be delightful

She Is My Secret Wife

 

AFF is acting werid OTL

this is a short chapter ~ sorry :(

anyway enjoy~~

 


 

- week later-

 

Your pov

 

" why I can't member anything about that night ? Was I that drunk ? Ahhh this is really becoming annoying !

I should just forget about it and move on ! "  I thought as I sip my cola with my chingus in the bar after we finished our shift  .

" did you hear what happened ? " one of my friends at work said .

" aniyo what happened ? " I asked with everyone sitting in the table .

" there is have been a rumor that a kpop idol is in a secret relationship with a noona ! " she whispered then she added ..

" and they say he is one of these rookie group idols ~ " I stare at everyone shocked face and I let out a laugh of disbelieve .

" why you all look shocked ? All these new idols are dirty ~ dirty ~ dirty ~ nothing new ~ " i said drinking my cola .

" yah who are you calling dirty ? My teen top Oppa aren't dirty ~ they are cute ! " my close friend said making me choke and spit the drink .

everyone stare at me confused before that friend continue saying " and the best part that the secret noona is supposedly from the public!

The girl is not an idol ! Daebak ! Right ? " she shouted in happiness .

" wanjang Daebak ! " all the girls shouted flying from happiness of the slight hope the mystery girl gave them .

i look at them and think hard before i open your mouth " you mean she is just an ordinary girl just like me and you ? " i mumbled .

" yah don't ruin this happy moment with your disappointed comments ~ only god knows what is going to come out your mouth "

one of the dreaming fangirls scolded me .

my face light up and i stare at the wall against me and say ..

" aniyo~ this is a happy moment ! that's means I have hope with jonghyun ~ I can marry him ~ "

The girls look at me scared at my weird behavior and one of the girls nudge me " sora~ wake up ! "

i shake my head and blink twice causing everyone to burst in laughter .

" mowya Chincha ? I'm going to marry him "  i said slapping the table before i leave them .

" she can dream of marrying idol but no one will look at her "  i heard one of the girls whispering that on my way out the bar .

 

 

next chapters will be up tomorrow ^__^ " unless i update later tonight xD "

annyeong~