Can't Let That Go

She Is My Secret Wife

 

Thanks for subscribing guys!!

hope you are enjoying reading this story ^^

 


 

Your pov

 

" what should I do ?? " I freaked out walking in circles thinking how to get rid of Chunji .

" noona should I open the door ~ " Chunji smirked walking towards the door .

I grab his west " are you out of your mind ? i will kill my self if you do that! " I said to him with a scary look .

He stare at my eyes and all of sudden his playful attitude change to a serious one as he say

" do you like him that much ? Would you give your life to him ? "

" yes I would do that! " I answered right away .

 after i said that i wonder for a sec about the reason behind his sad face, but then I had no time to worry as jonghyun knocking became louder .

I notice my phone is lighting up on the table , looking at the caller id " jonghyun ! " i whispered .

I sigh in relief since the phone set on silent " woah! that save my day!! " .

i get my self together and signal at chunji to hide under the table " stay here! sneak out when we go inside the bedroom" I mouthed.

 Then i add " please don't expose your self " as I beg him .

after he agree and hide under the table I thank him before i pull down the table cover little bit in the front so jonghyun can't see him when he walk in .

Once I make sure everything is save to go I grab my phone " oh hi jonghyun ~ when are you coming ? " I acted innocent .

" oh! you are here?! " I used a surprised tone , at that moment Chunji pull up the cover to shoot me a dirty look .

I grin on my teeth as I grab a pillow laying next to me and throw it at his face then I apologize to jonghyun

" sorry baby I probably didn't hear you cause I was bored and decided to wear my headphone for some kpop "

I said as I went to open the door for him .

 

Jonghyun pov

 

" why she is not opening ?! " I asked my self as I knock the door for a while .

After few minutes i freak out thinking maybe something bad happened to her so I started to knock harder .

" what is going on?! "  before taking an extreme measurement like breaking the door I give it a last chance .

" lets pray she answer " i thought touching my phone screen .

Once she answer the phone I let out a long sigh of relief before I scream at her 

" do you know how much I was scared ? " as she apologize and tell me she was listening to music .

As soon as she open the door I throw my bag and wrap my arms around her feeling happy to smell her lovely comfort scent once again

" oppa ~ I can't breath " she said as I hug her tightly .

after I let go of her I gasp at how pretty she looked in that y elegance mini dress taking a full look at my girl

I giggle once I notice something " honey, one of your heels is broken " I said pointing at her left feet .

Her face turn red as she nervously answer " maybe because I .. I ..was dancing! " I laugh and plant a kiss on her right cheek

" my girl love to go wild alone, hahahaha " i joked as I walk inside the room and she close the door behind me .

 

Chunji pov

 

" oh honey ~ I missed you ~ my girl is pretty and cute ~ blah blah blah ~ " I thought going angry as crazy horse .

I wanted to get out from under this stupid table and scream " yah! Your girl is no other than my wife! " and grab her hand as i laugh at his face .

But then I r her words " i would give my life to him " I can see how much she love him .

" I just can't break her heart " I thought before my inner voice say ..

 " she don't even care about me, why would she when she has a nice guy who did all this for her ! "

 waiting for them to move so i can make my great escape , i finally hear a door closing so I come out taking a deep breath .

I take two steps towards the exit door but then I turn around and stare at the closed door .

 " my wife is inside that room with another man! in his bed ! and I'm going to let that go ?! " I tought as my heart set on fire .

Suddenly an evil spirit control me dragging me to stand in front the bedroom as my eyes shoot stares full of anger and rage .

I push the door with all my strength before I freeze in my place shocked by the fact my wife sora and jonghyun are sharing a passionate

kiss in front of my eyes .

 

 

 

Wow!! Whats gonna happen :0 ?