09012012

09012012

She woke up at the sound of her phone ringing. It was her alarm at 12:00am. It was the first of September. She smiled looking at his picture on her phone display. She thought of him. Was he still awake? Was he thinking of her too? It’s been a year.

----------#

“Super Junior Kim Heechul to enlist in the army for mandatory military service on September 1, 2011.” The news said as Jae Hee opened her computer to see for herself whether the news was true, and they were.

“Jae Hee?” Heechul said as he went inside Jae Hee’s studio. She was conducting a photo shoot for SHINee. “Onew, please move a bit to your left. And Jonghyun, to your right. That’s it! Thank you!” she said sweetly as she took a photo of the group. “Ms. Song? Mr. Kim’s in the dressing room.” Her P.A told her. “Tell him, I’ll see him in the afternoon. Thank you.” She said and sighed. Heechul, why are you so vain? She thought. “Mr. Kim? Ms. Song said she’ll just see you in the afternoon. She has a lot of things to do.” The P.A told Heechul. He raised his brow, “Okay. Fine.” He said and went out of the dressing room. She probably knows what I did. Jae Hee really… he silently thought.

Later that day, everyone went packing up and Jae Hee was left alone in her studio finishing the final edits for SHINee’s concept photos when the lights went out. “OH CRAP!” she said aloud as she messed her hair up. “Good thing I saved the last touches.” She mumbled as she stood up to look for her bag. “Jae Hee.” A voice spoke. A voice too familiar to her. “What?” she asked irritably knowing it was Heechul. “I know you wouldn’t want to see me right now but I just want you to know before I go tomorrow…” he said but suddenly the lights went on. He looked around and saw her tear stained face. “Jae Hee…” he whispered and hugged her tight. “I’ll miss you, babo.” She mumbled as she buried her face on his chest. “Aigoo, you’re calling me babo now?” he said and smirked as he held up her chin so he could see her face. “It will only be two years. Don’t fret, arasseo?” he said looking at her dearly. “Arasseo.” She sniffed and wiped her tears. “Jae Hee, saranghae~” he said and gave her a light yet loving kiss. “Nado, saranghae, Heechul.” She said and smiled.

-----------#

Jae Hee sighed at the memory. Come to think of it, it’s been a year since he stopped texting me, yet in the news, it’s as if he’s not in the army. She thought and smiled as she looked at their picture. Then suddenly, her phone rang, an unknown number flashing on the screen. “Yeoboseyo?” she answered. “Yah, Kim Jae Hee!” the voice from the other line said. She smiled. “Kim? I’m not a Kim. I’m a Song.” She said and laughed. “You’ll be a Kim soon.” He said and smirked. “I can see you smirking from here, Mr. Kim.” She said and smiled. “And your smile is all that I can see from here.” He said and smiled. “Yah, Jae Hee?” he said. “Nae?” she asked. “Go to the veranda.” He ordered. Jae Hee stood up and went to the veranda, she gaped at the sight of Heechul outside her apartment holding a bouquet of roses and kneeling down, “Ms. Song Jae Hee?” he asked as he looked at her. “What?” she asked smiling, her eyes starting to tear up. “Will you be Mrs. Kim Jae Hee for me? I love you.” He said and gave her his award winning smirk. “Why, I would love to, Mr. Kim.” She said and smiled. It’s been a year since he’s been gone but this day was the best for both of them. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: It's crappy! Haha! XD I just miss Heechul so much~ ♥]