Something About Us

Something About Us

 

- Will you dance with me? – A shy Donghae told to that tall girl.

- Sure – she answered getting up from her sit immediately, quite shocked for the sudden proposal but very happy to accept it, leaving her friends behind, whom kept waiting on their sits for any guy who wanted to ask them to dance.

So then, Choi Sooyoung let herself guide to the dance floor, feeling the soft skin of the young man’s hand very real against her slender fingers.

It seemed that after several years of waiting, finally some of the deepest and hidden dreams of her would finally come to happen: dance with Lee Donghae…in front of everyone in SM Entertainment.

Since they both have met now more than seven years ago, Sooyoung always have felt something very special towards Donghae, something more than admiral and respect for the sunbae he was supposed to be for her. But every time she saw him sing, dance, act or even simply smile, her heart suddenly raced a little bit as the seconds that she kept looking steadily at him went by.

However, for job reasons that included multiple banning rules when it came to dating and relationship stuff, and also the sad fact that they hadn’t accomplished to grow a very deep friendship with each other, unlike they did with some other company people, Sooyoung and Donghae could barely sustain a conversation between them about superficial, vane or not important things…which was the exact reason for which all the people inside the room gazed their eyes suddenly to the weird couple that was heading decisively to the dance floor, thing that no one could have ever imagined, particularly all the secret suitors or both idols separately, between the which could be counted Kyuhyun, Siwon and Yesung from Super Junior, Changmin and Yunho from TVXQ!, Jonghyun and Key from SHINee, Kris and Luhan from EXO, Victoria, Krystal and Amber from f(x), Yoona and Jessica from Girls’ Generation, BoA and some other staff members that seemed to have their eyes stuck in the tall slim girl and the handsome pale guy.

Once they arrived to their destination in the middle of the dance floor, Donghae turned to face Sooyoung at the same time that “Something about us” by Daft Punk began sounding tranquilly through the many speakers around the room.

- I like this song – Donghae casually said with a soft voice, showing his beautiful smile to the girl that almost reached his same high, this one returning the smile in question on a few seconds.

- Oh really? Me too – a timid Sooyoung answered, immediately blushing crimson red when she felt Donghae’s arms starting to surround slowly her lean waist, closing the distance between them.

The tension that was reflected in her body faded away as soon as it appeared when she heard a teasing smile coming from the young man, followed by a – Calm down, we’re just going to dance – that made her muscles relax again and like carried by a sudden instinct, her hands climbed up unhurriedly from her sides to Donghae’s arms, caressing them very slightly before keeping their course to his shoulders and finally wrapping her fingers behind his neck, closing on this way the circle that now both of them were into, isolating themselves from the rest, being helped by the soft music compasses.

- So Donghae… - Sooyoung began speaking a little bit insecure if she should ask or not.

- Yes? – Donghae answered eagerly, wanting to know what the young lady wanted to say to him, or at least wanting to start a decent conversation with her.

- Mmm…why did you ask me to dance with you?

- What are you talking about?

- Well…why did you exactly ask me when you have an endless line of girls that would fight anyone as long as they can dance with you?

- Hahaha…mmm…maybe it’s because of that…because you’re not one of them…or are you?

- Je…no, I think not…

- That’s good to know – Donghae answered smiling once again in that so characteristic way of his, that so peculiar way that made Sooyoung’s heart accelerate and stop at the same time.

- You look very good today – Sooyoung dared to comment having nothing else in mind to say and wanting to continue the chat, but her face took some reddish shades as soon as the phrase finished coming out from her lips.

- Thank you – Donghae answered also blushing a bit but smiling even wider – you also look great today you know, you’re really beautiful…well, I mean, more than usual – he finished saying as his dark brown eyes looked for hers.

- Eh…thank you – the flush in Sooyoung’s cheeks turned extremely evident, at the point that her face could very easily resemble a mature tomato, making it even more notorious when she felt the Donghae’s intense stare his eyes were firing at her, whose were trying hard to make her own eyes look back at him. However, some sort of defense mechanism deflected the girl’s eyes downwards, where her gaze pierced intensely at one of the buttons in the handsome guy’s shirt, who kept on holding her almost stick to his own body while both of them moved at the song’s rhythm.

When he noted the girl’s eyes didn’t return the look back, Donghae’s gaze dedicated itself to examine very carefully every single centimeter of her face, until he stopped in her soft plump red lips, which left him hypnotized for some long instants, thinking on how would it feel touching them with his own lips, wanting to against them and why not, maybe even bite them softly…

And like if there was a magneto attracting him, he got slowly close to her face while the music beats announced that the song was slowly coming close to its end. Just as slow, Donghae began closing his eyes, not wanting to perceive any other thing besides the touch of their lips, leaving the rest of the coming scene to the power of imagination.

Sooyoung for her part, kept observing very intently at the button in Donghae’s shirt when she sensed something was wrong, something literally felt weird. The young man’s hands that were posed at both sides of her waist grabbed a little more tightly to the fabric of Sooyoung’s dress, which made the girl raised up her head searching for some reason that could justify that behavior. But she found no reasons, just a big problem, when she saw that the guy’s face was suddenly centimeters away from her and kept coming closer, his eyes were closed and his lips were lightly parted, in a very clear sign that he wanted to catch her lips with his.

An abrupt surprised gasp made by Sooyoung pulled Donghae out of his inner thoughts so he opened his eyes and found himself in front of one of the cutest and funny scenes he would have ever seen in his life: Sooyoung was looking at him with the biggest of the shocks, her eyes completely snapped open and her parted mouth forming a funny little “O”. Donghae resisted the tempting idea of broke out with laughter when he saw her, just to ask her instead:

- Too soon?

The girl just nodded hardly without knowing what else to do or to say, looking shyly at the dark and beautiful eyes of the man that since a while ago was her reason to have daydreams, thing that caused several scowls from part of her manager and her group members.

- Soo, can I confess you something? – Donghae suddenly asked her putting a serious face.

- Eh…sure Donghae shi – Sooyoung answered dubitatively.

- Not shi…oppa – Donghae frowned.

- Eh…? – Sooyoung answered without understand what he meant.

- Call me Donghae oppa, please – he answered.

- Ah! Sure…Donghae…oppa… - Sooyoung said in a very shy whisper that made her turn crimson red once more.

- Well, the truth is that… - in those moments “Something about us” extinguished completely, being replaced with “Sugar” by Flo-rida, making the rest of the phrase that was just about to come out from Donghae’s mouth vanished along with the previous song.

- Donghae oppa I love that song…¿would you dance with me? – In those instants the f(x)’s Victoria’s squeaky voice got into the couple ears, taking them out of the reverie they had closed themselves into without even notice.

Sooyoung let go of Donghae immediately and got away from him taking little dumb steps back until Victoria had enough space to slip through them and take Donghae by the hand, dragging him with her to other site on the dance floor. The guy’s eyes, however, still kept fixed in those other huge brown eyes that looked just as sad and disappointed as his own from the sudden lack of contact between them, but he was being dragged unconsciously until the pulling stopped and some other pair of eyes completely different blocked his vision, forcing him to look directly at them.

Sooyoung for her part, after some long moments of staying frozen in the place where she had been watching the scene, coming out from her own trance she finally understood she was no longer dancing with Donghae and probably there wouldn’t be another chance to dance with him again in the rest of the night, so dragging her feet and lowering her head, she directed into a room’s corner, next to the main door, where she threw herself on a chair thinking about the phrase Donghae had been nearby to say.

- Soo, do you want to dance? – A deep voice asked approaching her.

- No thanks – she answered without even turning her head to see the voice’s owner.

- Are you alright? – The voice asked again.

- Yes oppa I am okay, I just need some minutes on my own – she answered a little upset, still without looking at the man.

- Alright I’ll leave you, but if you need anything just let me know ¿agreed? – The man’s voice sounded clearly hurt.

- Yes oppa, I will…

- Ok, then bye… - the voice said and slowly faded away until it disappeared between the mix of voices, laughter, steps and music that enveloped the room, same mix that Sooyoung suddenly found too overwhelming and suffocating, so she got up from her sit and hurriedly came out of the room through the main door, without knowing that certain pair of eyes had fixed its gaze in her since she took a sit and now followed her until she completely disappeared through the long entrance hallway.

A little bit confused for the abrupt impulse that made her going out of there, Sooyoung walked through the dark and desolated halls of the building without exactly knowing where to go, until she found herself facing the stair that led to the rooftop. With the thought that that place was her best choice in those moments, she climbed up step by step, without hurrying herself, doubt and curiosity assaulting her head and soul once again at every footstep she gave while she thought of every possible answer Donghae could have given to her.

Once she found herself standing up in front of a heavy steel door, her thoughts seemed to go back to reality at the same time that her hand grabbed the doorknob and pulled it, making the door opened without making a single sound, revealing one of the most beautiful views Sooyoung would have ever seen in her life.

Seoul at night was always beautiful: all those lights that no matter how shiny they were they couldn’t reach close enough to dazzle her; all those sounds that no matter how loud they were they could barely get to ears in the form of whispers; all that hurried movement inside the city underneath her feet that seemed completely indifferent to the quietness of that place, gave the impression of being watching a movie in which you can feel the beauty of the tape, but not the bad things inside it.

So once she closed the door behind her, Sooyoung came forward giving light steps while a soft night breeze caressed her face and lightly blew her hair back, until she arrived to one of the hand-rails at the border of the building, from where she could entirely see the lovely city without being disturbed at all, at least not by anything coming from the outside.

She deeply inhaled the strangely pure air in the ambient while she closed her eyes and delivered totally to the warm, cozy and gorgeous aura of the place. However, little before she opened them again, a very familiar tune made its way to her head and started to resound quite softly inside her, provoking that, when she opened her eyes, certain phrase escaped , a phrase that contained inside it all the feelings that were accumulating inside her heart in those very same seconds.

- But there’s something about us I want to say, ‘cause there’s something between us anyway…

While her mind kept on totally focusing in replaying every single song compass, the doorknob behind her moved again, revealing, once the door opened silently, one certain manly silhouette that made its way to the place where the tall girl was standing, not before shutting the door close again and putting the lock on it, making the metal produced a little click that the girl didn’t get to hear.

The man stopped when he was like five meters away from her, contemplating in ecstasy the shape of her flawless figure: her long and slender legs that were traced up beauty and gracefully until her small and delicate hips, following a perfect “S” curve that went all along until her slim waist, which kept ascending up as it was turning into the shape of her back, her ribs and her shoulders, same that flowed into her long arms and those fragile and refined hands, and as they kept going up they turned into her thin neck, in which some locks of her long wavy dark hair were freely wrapped around.

Incapable of spending any other second far away from her, the young man got close to her out of sound and with the delicateness he would use to touch a breakable rose, his arms found its way once again around the waist of the thin girl, sticking himself completely but gently against her body, the delicious aroma of her scent assaulting exquisitely his nose. Sooyoung stitched immediately when she felt some unknown presence suddenly touching her, but without even have seen the owner of those said arms that were now completely wrapped around her waist, her muscles relaxed when she inhaled deeply as well the intense and seductive smell that Donghae’s body distillated.

- I didn’t finish telling you my confession – he murmured in the lightest and huskier tone that was possible for him to create, making his breath rubbed tenderly Sooyoung’s right ear lobule, who giggled lightly when the hot air tickled her whole neck.

- Tell me – the girl simply answered, getting even closer to Donghae’s warm body while her hands rested on his arms.

- I know it may not be the right time, and I know I may not be the right one, but… - Donghae began saying dubitatively.

- There’s something about us I want to say ‘cause there’s something between us anyway… - Sooyoung continued smiling teasingly.

- Hahaha, well, actually yes – Donghae answered also smiling in a playful way – there’s something about us I’ve got to tell, some kind of secret I will share with you…

Silence enveloped both guys for some long instants before Donghae’s voice spoke again, this time in a most trembling but convinced tone.

- I need you more than anything in my life – Donghae said looking straight at Sooyoung’s eyes, whom this time wasn’t blushing at all or showing any other signs of weakness nor doubt towards him, but contrarily, she looked just as decided and firm as he was in response to his words – I want you more than anything in my life…

- I miss you more than anyone in my life – suddenly her voice made Donghae’s one fade away for a few seconds when she spoke strongly and decided, while the dark and beautiful eyes from both of them kept connected now in a deeper level, in which each one could see inside the other’s soul so they could perceive that even if they repeating the song’s lyrics that they have previously danced to, both of them were talking serious telling them to one another.

- I love you more than anyone in my life – the two voices said then, mixing at the unison between them and funding with the melody beats that suddenly started to flow out of their minds, enveloping both of them in an unheard-able rhythm that unnoticeably transported them to another world where the rest of the world that they literally had at their feet didn’t matter at all, it just mattered that the two of them were there, those two beings that had very strong feelings for each other, feelings that were finally being expressed after so many time of staying shut and repressed.

Wide smiles made their way to their beautiful faces, that once freed from the silence yoke, finished slowly with the distance that separated them, without pronouncing any other unnecessary word, until Sooyoung’s eyes dropped closed, being followed by Donghae’s ones half of a second later.

The warm breath coming out from both parts fused ally seconds before Sooyoung and Donghae’s lips finally made contact with each other’s in a kiss that exploded full of feelings and emotions that were contained since a long time ago. Sooyoung’s right hand climbed up hurriedly until it found the side of Donghae’s neck and wrapped around it, attracting him closer to her. As if to answer her actions, Donghae’s left hand left its previous spot on her waist and filtered underneath her long hair, wrapping kindly his fingers on her chocolate locks to pull her even closer to his face.

Donghae’s tongue suddenly emerged from inside his lips, delicate and sensually her lower lip, like asking for her permission to move forward and deepen the kiss even more. Too eagerly, her lips parted quite quick, letting Donghae explore her whole mouth, a chilling goose-bump traveling down their spines when their tongues found themselves and started dancing around each other inside Sooyoung’s mouth, in some delicious battle for the kiss dominance.

Both of them broke the kiss at the same time to gasp for air desperately, after which Donghae’s now trembling hands held Sooyoung’s sided and turned her around to face him, hugging her immediately as if he was scared of her to go away and leave him alone, but, for the contrary, she corresponded to his action wrapping her own arms above his shoulders and locking her long slender fingers around the chocolate brown locks of the young man.

Once again, their lips met each other’s locking again, now in a more desperate crash that indicated neither of them were available to resist any more time without the other, so for that reason, their mouths immediately opened to recognize each other mutually at the same time that they hugged each other with more strength in some anxious try to fuse themselves in one same body, one same essence…

The sudden contact of their bodies together provoked that a soft moan escaped from Sooyoung’s throat, same that Donghae corresponded almost instantly with one of his own, almost as soft as hers. The heat emerging from both bodies was increasing at every second that went by, creating thoughts in their minds that were more dangerous every time; they didn’t care anymore if there still was a full party developing underneath them, or the peculiar fact that they had strictly forbidden to do what they were precisely doing in those moments, or what they both were itching to do next.

Splitting once more to catch their breath again when they felt their lungs were about to explode, Donghae spoke with such a husky soar voice that didn’t seem to be able to come from the same person:

- Do you want us to go somewhere else? – He asked gasping while looking at her with a pleading gaze, at the point that his eyes resembled the ones from a lost puppy looking for his owner.

- Yes, that’d be perfect. Does my apartment sounds good to you? – She answered just as panting as him, trying to steady down her own breath.

- As long as your partners don’t appear around, seems fine for me – Donghae replied.

- Oh, don’t worry, in nights like this one, believe me, no one gets back home except for me – Sooyoung answered with a very clear insinuation behind her words.

- Hahaha, can’t imagine why… - Donghae answered catching the idea she was trying to suggest.

Taking his hand between hers, Sooyoung led back to the rooftop door once again, some doubting thought suddenly crossing her mind – We will keep this as a secret…right?

- Of course – Donghae answered letting a kind and nice smile made its way to his face – let’s just say this will be something else about us…something we will never tell to any one…

- Something about us… - Sooyoung sang in a low voice while both of them descended the stairs as quick and quietly as they could to the building’s exit, the same melody resounding in both of their minds once again.

Well, something was for sure, the tall brunette girl thought as she entered inside the passenger seat of the young man’s car: she already had clear what song she was going to play on the stereo as soon as they arrived to her apartment, before she started kissing Donghae again and make anything else that could happen in that cool and beautiful autumn night at Seoul. The rest…well, let’s say she’ll leave that to imagination…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello my lovely readers!!!!

To compense you for being gone so long, here's a special gift from me to you: my first SooHae oneshot!!!

Hope you liked it, please comment, I don't want silent readers!!!

And for those who are following my other stories, I've got you good news!!! First, I finally finished "You're Mine...for A While" and I'll update it first hour tomorrow....and second, I have two more chapters of "Are We Just Friends?" so there's just missing check for any typos before I update it....but it'll happen very soon so please keep alert!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! SHADOWS FIGHTING!!! SOOHAE FIGHTING!!!!!