Chapter 2 | Baseball vs. Basketball

Our love story | Oneshot Collection

“Oppa, come play basketball with me.” Said Yumi, holding the basketball in her hands.

 

“I can’t do this right now jagiya, I’ve got baseball tomorrow.” Dongho said, practicing in swinging his bat.

 

Yumi then pouted and suddenly smiled as she thought of something for Dongho.

 

“Dongho oppa, I’ve got a proposition for you.” she said, catching his attention. “If you beat me in playing basketball, I’ll leave you to practice for awhile.” She continued.

 

“Oh yeah, and if I lose?” he then questioned.

 

“I’ll think of something…” Yumi replied, smiling cheekily at him.

 

“Well then, game on.” Dongho said, feeling determine.

 

They then started playing… after the few more shoots in the net, they were then tied. Yumi was about to shoot one more to win when suddenly ---

 

“I GIVE UP.”

 

She then suddenly looked at her lover’s face and felt guilty.

 

‘He looks so tired.’

 

“…”

 

Silence took over as both figures were silently getting lost in their own worlds.

 

“What are you going to do now?”

 

“H-huh? W-what do you mean?” Yumi said, tilting her head to the side.

 

“I lost, so what are you going to do?” Dongho replied, feeling his pride deflated as he gave up easily to her.

 

“Well, since you don’t need much practice or rather exercise….” She answered. “All you need to now do is to 1st, take a shower cause you stink.” She then giggled as Dongho started to sniff his shirt. “and 2nd cuddle with me until you fall asleep.” She said, picking the ball up.

 

“That’s it?”

 

“Neh oppa, I wouldn’t want you to feel tired in your baseball thing.”

 

“Thanks jagiya.” Dongho said, coming forward to Yumi then kissing her flustered cheeks.

 

At home, Dongho went directly straight the bathroom to take a shower while Yumi started picking some movies for the night then went back into the bedroom to wait for Dongho to get out. After awhile, they then switched (Yumi taking a shower & Dongho making popcorns).

 

Yumi came out of the shower and borrowed Dongho’s plain white shirt and got her own shorts then came to check on Dongho. 

 

“Nice shirt. Were did you get it?”

 

“In your closet.”

 

“Looks good, you can keep it.”

 

"Thanks."

 

They then went into their positions Yumi sitting while Dongho’s head is on her lap. Yumi then smiled as she starts to fiddle with his fringe.

 

‘Don’t worry oppa, I’ll always look after you.’

 

‘Yumi, thank you for taking care of me.’