Chapter 1 | Pink Roses, Pink Romance

Our love story | Oneshot Collection

 

It was another morning for Yumi, with her dance classes in tact; she hasn’t had a time for Dongho. And well Dongho has something in mind to keep Yumi much more than calming her down…

 

Yumi was in one of her scheduled dance class- ballet to be exact. Ballet was one of her true form in dancing because it shows this elegant and gentle side that she never knew about.

 

During her dance, she was daydreaming and her teacher notice and asked what was bothering her, she then replied back saying nothing was wrong and continued her dance.

 

‘Why am I bothered over nothing…’

 

Over at Dongho’s view, he took notice about Yumi looking stress so he was thinking a way to make her feel better.

 

‘Should I? Maybe I shouldn’t but Yumi…’

 

At the end of the lesson, she headed straight home, not really caring that she is wearing which was her ballet costume and black trench coat over it.

 

‘I wonder what Dongho oppa’s doing… I hope he’s okay.’ she wondered while walking aimlessly.

 

Stopping outside their house, she smiled like an idiot then went inside and was greeted by pink petals scattered in the ground.  Following the petals without noticing that she was in the back the garden, she bumped her head in the glass door.

 

‘Owww!’ she cursed mentally in her head.

 

Making her way inside the garden, she was greeted by not another pink petals but pink roses and scented candles that ease the atmosphere with a relaxing and calm tension.

 

Looking closer at the view, Yumi was startled when she felt around her waist but then relaxed, as she smelt the scent of Dongho’s cologne. Being attacked by light kisses side of her neck she giggled for a second then turned around kissing him directly in his lips.

 

“You did all of this for me?” she asked as she looks around the room one more time, then turned to see Dongho wearing a tuxedo with a pink bow and a red rose in his pocket.

 

“Yes jagiya, this is all for you.” Moving forward to take Yumi’s trench coat and kissing her.

 

“How many roses are there anyways?” amazed on how the roses fit inside.

 

“99 pink roses.”

 

“But why 99? Why not 100?”

 

“Because there are the reasons I love being with you.” Dongho said, getting the red rose from his pocket and putting it at Yumi’s hands.

 

“And this?” asked Yumi once more, tilting her head.

 

“This rose shows how special you are and that you’re the only one for me.” Said Dongho truthfully, looking directly in her eyes then kissing her lips with love.

 

“Oppa, I love you.”

 

“As do I love, as do I.”

 

And so they kissed under the shining stars and moonlight.