Shy Donghae

Can We Be Together?

Donghae's POV: It was just another day of SM practicing. Donghae still coudn't forget about the day.

(FLASHBACK) SM BBQ Day. Heechul: Yah! Donghae! Go buy meat for the party!

Donghae: But I don't want to go alone. And who's gonna pay for all of that?!

Heechul: FINE! I'll just call one of the SNSD members. (dialing numbers)

Donghae: I thought of Jessica (I HOPE IT'S JESSICA!!)

Heechul: Hi Jessica! Can you go buy meat with Donghae? Because this kid is really lonely.

Donghae: YES!!!!

Heechul: Do you like her or something Donghae?

Donghae: ummm...NOO..

Heechul: hahahaha Donghae has a crush Donghae has a crush!

Donghae: SHHH!

Kyuhyun: Be quiet I could hear you guys out there!

Heechul and Donghae: WAIT YOU HARD EVERYTHING?!?!

Kyuhyun: Yep (evil smirk)

Donghae: DON'T TELL ANYONE! (ding dong)

Donghae: OMO THAT'S JESSICA!! (jumping happily)

Jessica: Annyeong Donghae Oppa!

Donghae: mind ( SHE CALLED ME OPPA!!!) (blushes)

Donghae: mind ( ahh..she's so beautiful.)

Jessica: Donghae Oppa? Hello??

Donghae: (I was thinking about Jessica)

Jessica: Donghae Oppa?? DONGHAE OPPA!! Donghae: YES??

Jessica: What were you thinking about so hardly Donghae Oppa?

Donghae: umm....nothing. (looks on the ground)

Heechul: I'll go back to sleep!

Kyuhyun: I'll play my StarCraft game for about another two hours.

NO ONES POV

They went to the meat market.

Jessica: We should buy this one oppa!

Donghae: okay!

Jessica stepped on the barrel to get the meat on the string. She had slipped. Jessica: AHHH! She had let out her dolphin scream. Luckily Donghae was there. Donghae caught her. They were about to kiss but. Someone had caught their attention. ....it was yoona....

Yoona: OPPA!

Yoona: she saw Jessica and glared at her. But Jessica just smiled :) They went back to the dorms. Jessica had no schedules and so did Donghae. So they spent there day at the SUJU dorm. SUJU had invited the SNSD girls over.

Yoona was the first to come.

Yoona: Umm excuse me from the table let me talk with my SICA Unnie! Donghae just smiled Yoona grabbed Jessicas arm viciously.

They went to a private room.

Yoona: DON'T YOU DARE COME CLOSE TO MY DONGHAE OPPA! OR ELSE. SHE HISSED AT HER. Jessica just cried..standing there.

SUJU DORM

KYUHYUN: I wonder what they are doing. They went back to the SUJU dorm. Jessica looked sad.

Donghae: Why do you look so sad Jessica? Yoona: No, she just has dust in her eyes.

Taeyeon: ahem...(cough) .

They had went silent they looked at Yoona and Jessica.

Hyoyeon: SO! let's talk about something else!

Eunhyuk: Let's talk about how you like me^^

Hyoyeon blushed and they were teasing them.