Repopulating

TaecJay Oneshots

When Jay awoke that morning, it was to find that he was one of the only two people left alive on Earth... in what he'd seen of Korea so far, at least. His only other companion was a big-eared fool who suggested they look for other survivors of whatever it was they had survived. They'd had no luck finding anyone so far, though none of that was any explanation as to why they were currently trudging through a forest in the middle of ing nowhere.

"Maybe it's because we're the chosen ones," suggested Taecyeon, pushing aside a thorny branch as he continued carving a path through the dense foliage. It pinged back and hit Jay in the face, wiping away his look of exasperation and replacing it with pain.

"Chosen for what?" he grumbled, holding up an arm to ward off further attack.

"For repopulating the human race. Maybe it's our job to make humans better and less greedy and more loving of the world around us and more respe-"

Jay scoffed and rolled his eyes. Trust Taecyeon to come up with like that.

"Then why else did I move to America when I was little, other than to learn English so we could communicate?" Taecyeon was way too excited about this in Jay's opinion.

"Then how come we're communicating in Korean right now, ?"

"Oh. I guess you're right." Taec didn't even pause for a breath before continuing, albeit this time in English. "Anyway, our job is to repopu-"

"If that was my job, God would have left me a hot blonde with big s, not some dude with big teeth," Jay interrupted in Korean, no doubt just to spite the taller man in front. "Which leads me onto my next point: dude. You're a dude, I'm a dude and I sure as hell ain't being no chick in this relationship."

"Of course you're the girl. I'm bigger than you. You can bear the children."

"I'm older. And manlier," Jay countered, flexing his muscles out of habit.

"I'm the one leading the way. You're the one doing the complaining." Taecyeon span around suddenly and Jay's already aching nose almost crashed into his chest. "You're the girl," finished Taecyeon, triumphantly, jabbing a finger at Jay's face.

Swatting away Taecyeon's hand as if it were no more than an irksome fly, Jay pushed forward and took the lead. I'll show him how it's done, he thought, smugly, and promptly tripped over a tree root. His body pitched forward and, a second later, he found himself rolling down a concealed, muddy hill and he was only vaguely aware of the giant screaming his name behind him. He eventually came to a halt, battered and bruised, whining softly to himself. Opening his eyes, he stared up at the hulking form of Taecyeon as it got bigger and bigger and he only had time to let out a strangled shout before they collided painfully and Taecyeon landed on top of him.

Jay gasped for breath, pushing feebly at Taec's chest as he struggled to extricate himself from the tangling of their bodies.

"If you were the man you would have swung down on a ing vine like ing Tarzan, not rolled down after me like some ing pansy," Jay vented.

"You're welcome."

Taecyeon shifted slightly above him, now in between in his legs, and grinned suggestively. "Now isn't this comfortable?" Taecyeon asked, wiggling his eyebrows, and Jay could do nothing but scream in defeat.